All Comments on 'The Mile-High Clubhouse'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
VikingboyVikingboy18 days ago

***** Hot, as always, very good job describing complex activities. I don't suppose there'll be a Chapter Two featuring Jan and Karen. A boy can hope!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u18 days ago

That was a fun read, what happens on the Falcon, stays on the Falcon. I like how you handled the 'professional women' aspect, and that they enjoyed the experience too. Whilst it would be nice to read of Jan and Karen in a hot 69 or playing in the in suite hot tub maybe letting our imaginations run wild works too.

lc69hunterlc69hunter18 days ago

You have such a way with making words turn into images

MigbirdMigbird17 days ago

Intriguing, erotically fun piece. Both Karen and Jan nicely developed characters. Would love to see followup between them — rich with possibilities.

GrouchbearGrouchbear17 days ago

From an aviator - that was a hot flight indeed!

TheJoker33TheJoker3317 days ago

Great Job! 5 Stars! I would love to see a sequel of this. Seems like Jan and Karen hit it off pretty well, maybe they have night together and who knows maybe Geordie joins them or perhaps Jan and Karen join the mile high club on the return flight.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer17 days ago

Thank you for a well written, well described, story. Not over-the-top with a fantasy setup. Followed all the aviation requirements as well. Plus, lovely touch of the erotic and setting up numerous opportunities for "side stories". Cheers and thanks again.

Norway_1705Norway_170517 days ago

5/5 As always. Fantastic. And the technical and aesthetic descriptions of the plane as a luxury item... a daydream.

If you write poetry as a sequel, please include "each wearing about an espresso cup of designer thong" (if I get a tattoo, it will be with these exact words: the perfection of perfect words).

Just one question: does "Big G" allude to his ability to find the G-spot?

And "with acceleration -- my acceleration. It's what I lived for, what I'd dreamed of since I was a little girl." Karen is talking about her orgasms, right?

Sequel. I deeply enjoy the dynamic between the generous and experienced captain and the young Rook. Perhaps after the stress of flying, the FAA requires the pilot and co-pilot to rest. Jan and Karen could rest in two hotel rooms while Geordie goes to the game; but resting alone is sad, better to rest together (the more the Merrier, said the Hobbit).

If you don't feel like telling a Sapphic scene (why not?) you can introduce a man Jan manages to pick up at the hotel: she doesn't seem shy or awkward. A reverse threesome: two women and only one man ("Three is company," Tolkien wrote)

Or maybe Jan is married, and her husband is waiting for her in Las Vegas? Then she introduces her husband to this oh-so-promising recruit--and we find that Karen is proficient at landing, but also at exposing a thin... landing strip ! (yep: the oldest Dad Joke ever) (but she's a co-pilot and she deserves it!).

you know I would love to see Karen in handcuffs! Las Vegas police could arrest her for... speeding? Or is Jan's husband a cop? Or - twist of fate! - Jan is married to the very blond Ingrid Kierkegaard, a Danish woman with a Danish dog and Danish cookies.

Oh, please write a sequel to the Sports Event "Yay Team!"

The characters are all here: Karen, Jan, Aldo, Mia, Sunny, Geordie, and his entire personal Football Team! Even considering that some of the players are gay (statistically), a 22-member team certainly allows you to add some strong arms to the orgy you described. Sunny and Mia seem to me to be able to withstand even one against five (I'm afraid this expression could be somewhat misleading: one woman against five men), and perhaps Jan and Karen could also grip a tough situation in their fist (ouch, I'm afraid this phrase could also be easily misunderstood).

Don't stop describing planes and luxury! You are very clever and very accurate! It almost feels like being on board and smelling the scent of luxury!

Bargyn1Bargyn117 days ago

Fun and erotic read! So many follow up possibilities!!

Norway_1705Norway_170517 days ago

We all need a sequel, please, "create two, three, many Sequels!" .

A Sequel (draft). Synopsis. Jan has been Geordie's lover for years. Geordie organizes orgies to impress investors but in reality, he is bored and only wants Jan (Poor puppy, he is in love! And money does not give happiness).

Jan gets turned on by watching (basically, it's as if she is being cuckolded every time) then Geordie consoles her but only in the hotel, because in the air, she cannot be distracted!

This time, however, Jan introduces a new pilot, who is able to conduct both the plane and the relationship between the two lovers. Now Jan and Geordie can make love in the air, because another person holds the controls, and both can receive orders from Karen: from "fasten your seatbelts" to ""lick each other's genitals, it's an Order!"

HardBenHardBen17 days ago

Absolutely brilliantly written story.

The nuances and development of the characters is awesome - and of course it is delightfully erotic as well.

Has to be one of the best written stories I have read on Literotica.

Thank you so much for sharing Penny.

Absolutely loved it.

Ben

PS: And yes I would LOVE a sequel of course...ha ha

ArediaAredia17 days ago

Very nice! First story I've ever read from the viewpoint of the air staff - nice wrinkle. I'm hoping for a chapter 2, where copilot learns even more - as long as we're talking fantasies here, maybe a fling between MC and Mia? I know, I'm being greedy - sorry.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy17 days ago

Flying high in the friendly skies!

5

antietampwantietampw17 days ago

Nice work, as always. Please consider a sequel! After getting these characters developed it would be a shame not to see them again.

omahakiwiomahakiwi17 days ago

Great premise. Would love to hear more

BellDancerBellDancer17 days ago

Marvelous! I would love to know how Karen and Jan relax after the flight, they have some major sexual tension to relieve. <(-:

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft17 days ago

Great story with nice attention to both lyrical descriptions of characters and techinical details of flying. 5*

pcman1950pcman195017 days ago

A hotel sequel??

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Very good!

texstertexster14 days ago
Sequel

I say put the lay in layover, with the co-pilot earning another new set of wings, and G & friends getting up to getting down through the night and next day, meaning an extra day for the flight crew to have some hands-on landing strip training… then wrap chapter 2 up with the return flight where Mia ever so briefly drags an unsuspecting Karen into the party, just long enough for a good song & fondle, before heading back to the no-cockpit for some more voyeurustic pleasure and sexual tension

DrizdartDrizdart13 days ago

private, executive jets are an impressive luxury. I've met a few of those planes as they delivered something for a nonprofit organization -- and marvelled as the passengers got off, arranged all of their toys to be packed into a limousine, and then were driven away to their recreation.

The story is a delight, a peek into a different world. 5 stars, easy.

LongTimer2LongTimer212 days ago

Thoroughly enjoyed. Looking forward to wherever you decide to take this.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter11 days ago

That was hot. I wouldn't mind perving on some pilot copilot off the books instruction at the hotel.

lexlogan8lexlogan85 days ago

Loved it! Erotic, well-paced, not over the top Five stars.

Buccaneer73Buccaneer732 days ago

very nice start to what could become an interesting collection of vignettes encompassing various trips, encounters, and interactions.

ActingupActingup1 day ago

Oh, beautifully done. And yes, pure fantasy, but fun. As to what happens next…. Let’s just focus on the two of them at the hotel for now?

BiologoBiologoabout 16 hours ago

The four passengers have demoed their skills. A next episode ought to explore and evolve those with the joy sticks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous