All Comments on 'The Price is Always Right Pt. 02'

by awriterssojourn

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
itsayouitsayouabout 1 month ago

Marriage headed for disaster down the road, Its just a story right.

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 month ago

Slow road to whoredom…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’m not a whore.??? She fucks other men for money. She’s a whore. He lets while he watches ? He’s the very definition of a weak willed cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Waste of time

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

Loved it. We all could see where this was going, so the slight deviation of cuck James finanally speaking up to break the spell was interesting. Cuckie boy is becoming a pimp and turn his now slut wife into a whore. All that garbage about not being on "protection" but playing this Russian Roulette game... is just so ridiculous. Old Clarence would definitely have fucked her raw with his big cock, followed by the others in the group. Then Richard would continue for the rest of the night. She would be insatiatable. Now cuck James would never be enough for her. She will realise James was a sick fuck and divorce him. Perhaps she will end up with Clarence and his BBC?

Of course Richard will not be happy because the whole scam for Poker didn't really work out. They aren't stupid and would realise, after Ben checked a few details, that James and Sophie were a couple. It all becomes a mess.

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 month ago

Ignore the Puritans!! This is great, keep it going, Richard needs to whore her out at the next poker game!!!!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 month ago

Awesome storey, absolutely loved it. I do hope there will be another chapter, love her to experience Clarence! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

tiredandoldtiredandoldabout 1 month ago

A whore and her pimp.

shewantsmoreshewantsmoreabout 1 month ago

Please please write another chapter soon, so loved the 2nd chapter, ,james encouraging his wife sophie,togo with others, i hope Richard takes contol

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 month ago

Not a decent, recognisable character amongst them. Husband is really quite pathetic, suddenly he thinks he is a card shark and willing to splurge their lifetime savings on a game of cards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So fucking hot. You are so talented! Please keep going!

jerseygeorge648jerseygeorge648about 1 month ago

I'm guessing because James needs to get his money from Richard there will be another chapter? Cant wait.

rocky9993rocky9993about 1 month ago

I wanted her to end up fucking everyone there, the last one being her husband. Then finding out she is pregnant but not knowing who the father is.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 1 month ago

I wanted all the males to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well done. You managed to tease the poker players and us readers. Lol. Do consider continuing to open the presents under the Sophie character tree one at a time and ever so gradually as you have so skillfully done to this point. Thinking Richard gets his unrequited poker tryst and Clarence eventually gets some alone time with her soon as well. My point is no need to rush into the whips, chains, great Danes orgy scenario until much later or preferably never. Let everyone on his or her own get a chance or two with Sophie but individually, not collectively so. Then, a threesome and eventually .... Well you are the author and I just a reader that should shut it. My gratitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Martian Slut Ray is a lame plot, a worse writing technique, and makes an awful story.

DarrenZDarrenZabout 1 month ago

Definitely want a follow up with Mr. Miller. That’s fire.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Loving this, hope for an update soon

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

This one is so damn dirty fucking hot!!! You have to get Sophie back in front of the guys for that gang bang that she was jerked out of before her friends dad blasted his cock into her! Even if she's too shy to go for the whole poker party at one time scene again,she's a slut and will give it up for Richard and the gang and especially Clarence and his BBC as soon as she gets the opportunity! I forsee several new clients at the clinic for her to provide intensive therapy, to stimulate their muscle dexterity!

FloridaslutwifeFloridaslutwife28 days ago

Great story, was hoping that she would get gang banged by the old guys ! Love reading how she struggles with letting her inner slut out ! Fire

Steelyblue1213Steelyblue121326 days ago

My wife is just like her. I can't wait for her to get fuck by Clarence and not using protection. It would be so hot to hear her cry of love for his huge black cock. To see him struggle with a thought of her getting pregnant by Clarence not knowing that she is allready pregnant with James baby.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Yuck

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Do you believe that Sophie & James live in the same city as Jane & Mason and are known to each other as well as Richard's?

Is there an angle for Richard to take both Sophie & Jane on the wildest ride of their lives?

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

You know you wrote a good one when the trolls respond and an even better one when they troll the commenters.

I enjoy the series and encourage you to continue with Clarence "Mod Squad" Williams and then one old or dominating bastard at a time. Thanks.

mitchawamitchawa17 days ago

it is a story that raises the libido, the lust, and the increased physical enhancement and the emotional involvement of all the card players, and all of us readers keep reading paragraph after paragraph hoping it would never end, or that it would end with Sophie would be fucked by the entire table. The teasing and increasing sexual play affected the players and the audience. However, the ending was an excellent way of keeping the story continuing deeper in Sophie and James's relationship or possibly a relationship with Richard. An outstanding erotic tale.

DickTraceyDickTracey11 days ago

Loving the story amazing build up

I love the teasing and the situations

Great read thanks

26thNC26thNC6 days ago

Sophie is such a total whore that she included an old big black chimp in her gangbang. At least she lets the cuck get a little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userawriterssojourn@awriterssojourn
I write about things that interest me. Exclusive stories and early access on my Patreon. Check out my discord for more discussions about any of my stories! www.patreon.com/awriterssojourn Email: AWritersSojourn@proton.me Discord: awriterssojourn Discord Link to Join the Disc...