All Comments on 'Ms Myers Pt. 02'

by erin2000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean40927 days ago

Very hot!! Chris needs to whore her to his friends!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Must admit I thoroughly enjoyed Pt. 01 and Pt. 02 was even better. Will be interesting to see what Chris demands of Jane such as clothing choices, exposing herself to strangers, choosing her anonymous sexual liaisons and withholding sex from hubby etc. Perhaps Chris uses his lovely teacher as barter with a classmate or teacher. Did a neighbor see them in the car and demand a favor or two? Does Jane go to a confidant or counselor and end up satisfying his/her selfish pleasures as well? Possibilities are endless but you are the talented author erin2000 and I look forward to whatever you write about. My only request is that you develop this storyline slow, slow, slowly with Jane experiencing one on one situations with people of all legal age ranges, preferably old pervs like me. Thank you for your contributions and happy weekend to you and yours.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

need morethis is gr8 just think what he can get her to do and way he make her dress for class

flipflappers17flipflappers1715 days ago

Need gangbang chapter with strip teasing her students please

sarahteaches999sarahteaches99911 days ago

The thought of a student having that power over me the lose of control god!

bconnors12000bconnors1200010 days ago

Anxiously waiting for Part 3!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Screw the gangbang bullshit. Jane needs to serve her master. Serve the man who made her into a woman.

I wonder if Chris has any idea about what he's done?

Married or not, now that she's for all intents and purposes his woman, he'd best make sure he never scorns her. The fallout would be bad for her, but possibly fatal for him. Hell have no fury...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererin2000@erin2000
If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd either be traumatized, sexually aroused, or both.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ms Myers Pt. 01 Previous Part
Ms Myers Series Info