All Comments on 'Long Lost Siblings'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie195214 days ago

More please, so sexy and so in love. I am eager to read where this goes from here.

LechemanLecheman14 days ago

I liked the story although I was beginning to tire with the constant 'Big Brother' and 'Little Sister' affectations. And while the story travelled well in the beginning, from when they fell into bed, the story remained there until the end.

The end was flat.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica14 days ago

I think it would make an interesting read as to how their lives progressed.

Baldy11Baldy1113 days ago

Absolutely loved this! Hope you give the story more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Great story. 5*. I may have missed this, but just out of curiosity how did she find him and figure out he was her brother before seeing him at the party?

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

If only ...

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Continued?? 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Lovely, if too long.

muskyboymuskyboy13 days ago

I liked the emotions a lot but the story bogged down after they finally had sex half way thru the story. Nothing but Dirty Talk 101 after that. Very disappointed that there was no ending, no HEA, nothing.

sirius23sirius2313 days ago

Wonderful first 4 pages but after the story reached its climax, I didn't read the second half. Probably could have been wrapped up there. The paragraph where they muse about how no-one knows they're related etc seemed like it would segue very well into a final passage that hinted at pregnancy and entering the grown up world beyond uni and frat behaviour

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

After about 3 pages the plot was completely lost, and it turned into nothing but a really LONG stroke story. What held great promise at the beginning turned really boring.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Great love story, love the dialogue. Over did it with big bro little sister a bit. Loved the cat suit part andf description. A little too long. Last 3 or 4 pages could be condensed seemed ramble on a bit already established feelings. Would love see with them moving in maybe get married and start a family. That seems to be important to them. Different last names so it might work.

VA HAM

MichaelL783MichaelL78312 days ago

Like others have said, it was really good up until they started having sex. I think it was even realistic, but I would have liked to see you take it beyond that to what happens next in their lives, how do their families react, and what happens next for them, how long until they get pregnant? All of these would have been great additions to the story. If you write another chapter, please include these, I will definitely read it.

WilliedemonWilliedemon8 days ago

How do I taste this? The first half was great, had a good story, flowed well, and was a great read. The second half was pretty much unreadable. As some had said, just flat out boring. It's sad because it had real promise starting out. Average on 3 stars, would give it two and a half stars if I could.

rodryder44rodryder447 days ago

This sexy dialogue was fantastic. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous