Long Lost Siblings

Story Info
Brother and sister meet for the first time in college.
28.1k words
4.62
20.4k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,358 Followers

*All characters in this story are above the age if 18 years old. no age play appears in this story.*

It was my third year of college and I had been dragged to a frat party by my friends. Truth be told I hated frats and their parties. I also wasn't a big beer drinker and couldn't stand the antics of drunken idiots. Large crowds annoyed me and I really wasn't enjoying myself at all. At 20 years old I was a business major with a minor in history. I would likely go for my MBA after graduation, but I would see how things went. I sighed in disgust as I situated myself away from everyone else and debated with myself how long I should stay, so as not to look like I was abandoning my friends.

I ran and swam competitively in high school and was good enough to merit a full scholarship because of my athletic ability. I certainly did not wish to continue to compete after college. For me, they were simply means to an end, with a definite end in sight. Don't get me wrong, I loved swimming and running. They were great ways to lose myself and clear my head, but the competition was such a hassle and overdone. I would be glad when college was over. But I couldn't argue with my scholarship or my physique which were all thanks to running and swimming.

I am 5'11" and weigh 160 lbs. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, with pale skin to match. I am pleased with my lean and toned physique. My cut body, six-pack abs, and dick root are all big hits with college girls and a few lonely mothers too. I didn't actually date much. Between my workouts, practices, competitions, classes, and studying, my schedule was very full. But at least for these few months of really cold winter, the competitions were done for the year. Plus I was between exams, so I could actually breathe and live a little, even if this party would not have been my first choice.

As I stood on the balcony watching the drunken antics of several frat guys with disgust and disbelief, my attention was called behind me by a soft feminine cough. I turned around and saw a girl standing behind me of about my age. She was about 5'6" and I judged her to weigh 120 lbs at most. She had light brown hair and hazel eyes, with plastic-rimmed glasses giving her the look of an adorable bookworm. She was cute, I'll give her that. She spoke up and asked, "Sorry, but are you Alexander Drake?"

I nodded and smiled as I replied, "That's me."

She smiled shyly as she added, "I'm Veronica Mason. This is kind of a long shot, but are you related to Jacob Drake?"

I was a bit taken aback by the question, but I answered regretfully, "Yeah, he's my dad. Why?"

She worried her lower lip nervously then said, "My dad's name is Jacob Drake. I think I might be your half-sister."

I blinked as I absorbed what she had just said. We then began a conversation trading information back and forth. She wasn't surprised when I told her that my dad had died several years ago as I described that his long years of heavy drinking had finally caught up with him. She nodded a little sadly and after I asked about her mom, informed me that she had died in a car crash when Veronica was 10 years old. She was then raised by her aunt and uncle, who had never met my (our?) dad and so couldn't fill in any blanks.

When asked if her mom and my dad had been married, Veronica told me that her mom had said that dad hadn't believed in marriage. I scoffed at this and asked, "Dad told her that HE didn't believe in marriage? That was one of the only things he DID believe in. That man was terrified of dying alone."

I shook my head and then realized, "Wait, how old are you?"

She replied nervously, "19."

I nodded my head in disgust as I replied, "My parents were divorced when I was four. Dad was still married to my mom when you were born. That's why he told your mom that he didn't believe in marriage. Telling your mother the truth was not going to happen. For him, it was always easier to lie and then go drink."

We continued talking about what she could remember about him and I tried filling in some blanks. Dad apparently stopped coming around when she was 9 years old and neither woman had heard from my dad again. I was slightly pissed, though not surprised that Dad didn't know or care that her mom had died or that she was raised by her aunt and uncle. I admitted that she had been lucky not to have to deal with his BS growing up. She nodded sadly saying that she remembered a few arguments between her parents when she was younger, but didn't know what was going on.

We talked about everything from our majors, minors, hobbies, surviving families, etc. She had come to college to study economics to help her work in stocks and trading. We continued chatting amicably until a drunken frat bro approached us. He called out, "Hey, shy girl, don't you know it's bad luck to come to a Delta party and not have at least one drink?"

Veronica turned slightly to brush him off by saying, "I'm not thirsty, thanks."

He wouldn't take a hint and my hackles and defenses were raised when he held out a plastic cup of unknown liquid and announced proudly, "Oh, don't be like that. This is a party. Here, I made you this drink special. I doubt a shy girl like you will have a problem with a strong one."

I turned back to her and found her looking at me in disgust and disbelief. I whispered out, "Do NOT drink that!"

She shook her head at him and was about to respond when I chimed in and said, "We've already had a few drinks and needed some air. That's why we're out here. So we're good, thanks."

He shook his head and slurred, "Come on, shy girl, don't be like that. Have a drink with me."

She then stated that she had already had a little too much to drink, which unfortunately had him perk up and try again to get her to drink his drink. Feeling my "date rape radar" sound an alarm in my head, I calmly but firmly replied, "She said she didn't want your drink. She's had enough."

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched her inch a little closer to me and begin maneuvering to place herself behind me if necessary. Her behavior and body movements had my attention fully on this drunken idiot as my defenses kicked into high gear. He proved himself an idiot when he argued, "Well, I didn't see her drink anything. How am I supposed to know she's had anything to drink? You know it is a house rule that guests have to have at least one drink at our parties. Come on, shy girl, I can give you a tour."

As she inched closer to my side, she replied, "I don't want to go with you anywhere. I'm happy here."

I could tell that she was getting nervous and embarrassed, so I began looking for a way out of this. The idiot then almost brought the confrontation to a head when he tried again to hand her the drink, as he smiled trying to look charming, saying, "Well I can think of a few things that would make your night more enjoyable. Come with me and I'll treat you like a princess."

She then scoffed and bluffed, "I'm taken."

She looked her arm in mine pretending that we were together romantically. Given the circumstances, I was fine with the bluff if it would wave this idiot off. But he couldn't seem to take a hint as he slurred out, "No need for anyone to take you anywhere else, shy girl. You're already right where you need to be."

He then reached out a hand toward her as I stepped in front of her and guided her to stand behind me with a brush of my arm. I felt her grab my shirt as she stood behind me and heard a small voice ask, "Can we just go, Alex?"

Keeping my eyes on the idiot, I nodded as I spoke to him and said, "I think we have had enough partying for one night."

I then guided us off the balcony and down the outside flight of stairs. As we reached the bottom, the drunken idiot swayed on his feet at the top and acted like he was going to follow us, only to lose his footing on the first step and fall down the stairs. We watched him tumble before I guided us to the sidewalk to leave. As we walked away, I turned to her and smirked as I asked, "So, you're taken, huh?"

She smiled apologetically up at me as she replied, "Sorry about that. It was all I could think of at the time. I thought it might get him to leave me alone. I hate frat parties!"

I nodded as I agreed with her before returning to our conversation about my (our?) deceased dad. Though it was winter, it wasn't so cold as to make walking uncomfortable with our jackets. We ended up at the campus all-night coffee shop until about 1 am. We then exchanged numbers and I walked her back to her dorm.

I was surprised that I believed her about everything, but she really had nothing to gain by lying. Dad hadn't left me with much, just a life insurance payout that might put a decent down payment on a house someday. Plus she was able to describe him accurately and our timelines coincided. We had agreed to find our most recent pictures of him to show each other. I also picked a few family photos that showed him back when she would have known him.

The more I found out about his secret family, the more I believed her. I knew it would come up eventually, but my dad had remarried about four years after my parents divorced. Making me 8 and her 7, with her mother still alive and dad still in their lives. Shaking my head at my deceased dad's life choices, I was actually glad that he had drunk himself to death 2 years after his fourth failed marriage (my mom being the second). I wondered what if anything my dad had told anyone about Veronica and her mother and vice versa. Knowing how great my youngest aunt and uncle on my dad's side are, I doubted dad told them anything. If he had, they would have told me and they definitely would've worked to have us meet.

My mother was not good at choosing husbands, resulting in my dad and two asshole stepfathers. My last stepfather had been the cause of my moving out in my senior year of high school to live with my youngest aunt and uncle on my dad's side. They had known about the problems I was having at home and had agreed immediately when I asked if I could live with them. They had basically taken over as my adopted parents after my dad died and my mother married for the third time. I was seeking a career in business after my aunt's successful career. Between my aunt's successful business career and my uncle's successful career in publishing, they had been able to make a more than decent living without killing themselves and both looked forward to retiring early within the next few years.

Shaking my head at Veronica and my unfortunate circumstances growing up, I again regretted having never known that I had a sibling close to my age. Over the next few weeks, Veronica and I spoke, texted, and/or met on a daily basis. We had shown each other the pics of our dad that we had and filled in some of the gaps in our timelines. She had taken all of Dad's marital history with a sad acceptance. I felt bad telling her about his life after he stopped coming around her and her mom, but she took it all well saying that she had her mom and her aunt and uncle. I nodded as I understood her meaning, as it had been close to the same for me.

I told her about his excessive drinking, the numerous times that I found him passed out on the floor after my mom divorced him, his "I'm just a victim of my disease" mentality, and his unwillingness to admit his faults about drinking. She said that her mom had mentioned something along these lines before she had died. She broke my heart when she hesitantly asked, "So he really never said anything to you about me?"

I shook my head as I replied sadly, "No, I would have looked you up if he had. So would my aunt and uncle. But Dad admitting that you existed to any one of us would have been admitting that he did something wrong. Dad would never have done that. I wish he had, though. It would have been nice to have a sibling growing up."

Veronica smiled sadly as she agreed with me. After that, we left our deceased deadbeat dad behind us and never mentioned him again. We both seemed glad to leave him out of all of our conversations as talked about almost everything else, and after two weeks we had grown closer than we had ever expected.

We spent a great deal of time together and would usually meet in the cafeteria for meals. My face lit up when I saw her waiting for me after a track practice. She whistled mockingly at me after practice was over and I was leaving the track with the other track and field athletes. My little bookworm of a sister embarrassingly called out to me, "Go take a shower. I'm not hugging you when you're covered in yuck."

The other guys laughed and teased me for my "girlfriend's" behavior. I couldn't help but laugh at their misunderstanding of the situation and her antics. She had easily fallen into the role of "annoying and embarrassing little sister."

I told her as much after I had showered when she did give me a hug. She laughed and shrugged as we made our way to the cafeteria. I told her about the other guys thinking she was my girlfriend, making her laugh more. She admitted that some of her friends had made the same mistake when they had seen us together so much. Apparently, she had received quite a few thumbs up from other girls about her "catch."

I smiled and laughed as I asked, "So they think I'm a catch, huh?"

She smiled and shrugged, but I could see the blush rising on her cheeks. Smiling at her teasingly, I admitted that I hadn't corrected the other athletes because I didn't want them chasing after her, adding that I had heard far too many of their boastful sex stories and conquests. She smiled innocently as she asked, "Are you trying to make up for lost time by being a big brother now?"

I shrugged and smiled as we returned to eating. She then admitted that she hadn't corrected her friends either, because she knew for a fact that some of them would have come after me. She added in mock concern, "See? I just saved you from getting an STD."

We both laughed at this and then walked out together. I smiled realizing that we were both so jealous of our time together and didn't want anyone else coming between us. Especially after we had just met. That night we met up at her dorm for their scheduled movie night in their common area. Tonight they were watching "Ghost."

I wasn't overly surprised at the girls' choice of movie, but at least it wasn't "Dirty Dancing," I thought. As the girls settled in, some alone and some dragging in boyfriends, I secured Veronica and me a place on one of the couches. After someone dimmed the lights, we all settled in to watch the movie. As the movie progressed Veronica settled against my side and snuggled into me as I automatically wrapped my arm around her shoulders to hold her close. She relaxed into my side and hugged herself to me. During the shirtless pottery scene, I noticed she was softly trailing her fingers over my abs.

I remember the first time she met me after swim practice and saw me in only my speedo, she had whistled catcalls at me as I got out of the pool. I had made her cry out in indignation and howl in laughter when I had raced up to her and picked her up bridal style while I was still soaking wet. She screamed and begged in growing fear when I began walking back towards the pool with her struggling in my arms. She had blushed furiously when I kissed her cheek and gently placed her back on her feet at the edge of the pool. She seemed to always meet me after swim practice after that forcing me to tease her about enjoying the view of me soaking wet in only my Speedo.

Ever since then she always managed to place herself near me and keep some sort of contact with me at all times. I also noticed she would shift closer to me and even wrap an arm around my waist if one of her friends approached us. She was so cute when she got possessive and territorial. I thought nothing about hugging her to me and kissing her cheeks, especially when she practically melted into my touch. We never had to say anything to anyone about our relationship one way or another. Apparently, our body language told everyone everything they needed to know.

As the movie wore on I felt Veronica relax into my body and trail her arms around my body as she lay her head on my chest. The other girls kept sneaking glances at us and whispering how adorable she was with me. I smiled thinking that she was always adorable around me. As the movie ended, I noticed she had fallen asleep against me. She whined adorably when I tried to gently wake her, so I simply picked her up bridal style and carried her to her dorm room. Her roommate was still out, but I was able to hand Veronica's keys to another girl so she could open the door for us.

Once I closed the door, I laid her into her bed and debated on what, if anything, I should remove for her to sleep more comfortably. With her death grip on my body, I was able to remove her shoes and set her glasses on the nightstand, but I left the rest of her clothes on, not knowing how she preferred to sleep and not feeling comfortable undressing her. As I covered her up and went to pull myself out of her grip, she let out another adorable whine and tightened her grip on my body even more. Not wanting to let her arms from around my body and figuring that I could slip out of her bed a short time later when she moved in her sleep, I kicked off my shoes and laid down next to her above the covers.

Veronica immediately snuggled closer to me and placed her head on my chest. I settled down and relaxed with my adorable sister in my arms. I was just going to sleep when I heard her softly inhale against my chest and whisper, "Mmm...Alex."

I smiled down at her as I let myself go to sleep in her bed. I was surprised at how comfortable it was, considering I prefer to sleep on my stomach and I get too hot very easily. The next thing I knew, we were both being woken up by her beeping alarm. We were both startled by the alarm and we took a minute to settle ourselves after she had turned off her alarm. We stayed quiet for a few seconds until I said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to spend the night. You wouldn't let me go last night and I figured I could sneak out when you rolled over, but I don't think we moved at all."

Veronica smiled shyly as she replied, "It's OK. It's not like I was afraid you'd try anything. Besides I haven't slept that soundly in a long time."

I nodded silently, not remembering the last time since arriving at college that I had slept all the way through the night or slept this soundly. Realizing that she had made an incest joke at my expense, I mock glared at her, poked her playfully in the ribs, and replied, "I wasn't the one who pulled you into my bed. So if anyone could be accused of trying anything it's you."

Veronica giggled and blushed as I tickled her, but didn't respond to my comeback. Instead, she looked into my eyes and blushed harder as she said, "Thank you for staying with me last night, I guess I just needed you here."

Hearing the deep emotion in her tone, I replied honestly, "I'm your big brother. I'll always be here for you."

We stayed quiet for several minutes enjoying our comfortable silence, until I looked at her alarm clock and realized that I had to go back to my dorm room, get ready, change clothes, go to the cafeteria to eat, and make it to my class by 8 am, I sighed and said, "Well I need to go. I have classes starting at 8."

I didn't move and Veronica stayed still until she asked softly, "Do you want to meet in the cafeteria to eat breakfast?"

Considering we usually ate our meals together, I kissed her cheeks as I casually said, "Of course. I haven't gotten tired of you just yet."

She smiled warmly as I sat up out of bed. She put on her shoes and glasses, saying that she would walk me out. Considering this was an all-girls dorm, that was probably wise. She hugged herself to my arm as we walked silently to the door. Once we got there, I hugged her, kissed her cheek, and said I would meet her for breakfast. She smiled and nodded. As I walked away, I heard several girls whistling, whooping, clapping, and one shout of, "You got him, girl!"

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,358 Followers
123456...8