All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 114'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
SensualSigmaSensualSigma26 days ago

Bone cereal. Bonios: Favourite for every little Moopsy in the galaxy.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt26 days ago

There are other authors and stories I enjoy, but nothing makes me smile more than to see a new chapter from you. After this brilliant chapter, shall be dreaming up creative ways to shamelessly encourage you to keep writing for us! ;).

Cyrus lives! I loved every bit of the interaction between him and Mike, and his reaction to mikes invitation. I’m still kinda worried cause far as I know he hasn’t gotten any medical attention from Zel, but choosing to believe he will recover.

Knowing that bitch witch Elizabeth is dead makes me happy, tho I’d have preferred Jenny to have killed her. Now where is Sarah? Hmmm…. Even tho Jenny didn’t get her own body, she made it home safe to her doll and cuddles from Grace (fucking hell *snort*) and Callisto is safe so yay!

Next chapter will be epic as the battle begins. I kinda hope Frankie gets eaten alive…sloooowly…by his own skeletons. But I’ll take any death for that asshat.

I care much more for plot than sex scenes, but I did start reading Literotica for a reason eh? Most sex scenes just kinda bore me now, but this one? Whew! Oh to be one of that crowd! S’funny, every time the fairies cheer, I can see and hear them. Love the horny lil pests! And Que’s entrance at the end was hilarious.

A good time was had by me! Thx soooo much :)))

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny26 days ago

Every time you post Annabelle it makes my day, this story is so frikkin awesome.

Perhaps one day Jenny can get a body, unless she likes being a ghost.

Anyway keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing the frenchy getting smoked..

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny26 days ago

Your writing and this story is awesome Anabelle, it always makes me happy when you post.

I will look forward to seeing the frenchy get smoked, and perhaps one day Jenny will get a body again. Unless she likes being the cool ghost.

ender2k2kender2k2k26 days ago

Congratulations on 150 posts. That is an amazing amount of writing full of imagination and incredible characters. A most profound thank you for sharing your talent here. I always look forward to reading your next chapter

SorchakSorchak26 days ago

Never apologize/complain about one of your chapters being longer. For me, a long story is ALWAYS better. Unless it's Radley bitten. I mean, badly written. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.) When you're blessed/cursed as I am to read fast, short stories are a pita (pain in the ass). [750 words take me literally 90 seconds to read, and are largely a waste of those 90 seconds.] 8-10 Lit pages are good, upwards of 20 are better, because it takes me longer to read them. One of Snekguy's stories was like 53 Lit pages; it took me 2 shifts at work to read. It was great.

The best part of this chapter was, imo, when Death was on his way: "I shall see you in the morning," he shouted. "Bright and early! No, not you, young man, I was talking to...no, I'm not coming personally to collect everybody, that would be... Can someone please help him? He's crying now." Even now I'm still chuckling. I await as patiently as I can for chapter 115.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

damn your work has only gotten better.

DucatastiDucatasti26 days ago

Congratulations on reaching 150, and yes I’ve read or rather devoured every word. You are a prodigious talent and thanks for sharing. May HFHM continue, just glad to share the experience - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I am used to 30k words in one chapter.

I love your work. So, don't limit a chapter based on words. If it requires more words, go for by all means.

BTW Loved the orgy scene. I wished it to have been longer..😌

CRJ2508CRJ250826 days ago

WOW, when a new chapter pops up on my screen I have to just stop doing anything else to read it. Can't wait for 115 and 116. I've followed you from the first writings, thanks so much.

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemann26 days ago

You write wonderful stories!!!! Perhaps you could end Book 7 with a restorative orgy starring all the “Monsters” I think they’ll all need it. I also think that Cyrus & Eulalie need to have a conversation about him hunting her Mother with apologies from Cyrus to both Arachnes (her & her niece)

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbear26 days ago

Need more Tink!!!

Love it all as always. I honestly think your the only author with over 100 submissions, that I read regularly, that has never produced something I didn't enjoy. Even at 150 entries your still batting 1000, and I don't see that changing any time soon. No matter how hydrated I stay, I'm always thirsty for more from you. Thanks for Sharing, and hope for many more Books not just chapters. P.S. As I said in my opening we need more Tink, She will always be my favorite and she's been in the background for awhile, I miss her and the brief glimpse we got of her here, just made it all the more obvious that we need more of her.

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdee26 days ago

Fantastic chapter. Especially loved Quetzalli’s horny marathon. That was a good bit.

skippersdadskippersdad26 days ago

That was another great read. You always amaze me with your talents. I look forward to the next instalment.

Wash2015Wash201526 days ago

Another amazing chapter. Extremely well written. I love the tags as always but I am always amazed how you make a different lead in to the title every time.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I love the actual story of this so much that I basically stopped caring about the sex scenes, but wow did this chapter deliver on both!!! I'd give 20 stars if I could!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I started reading literotica for the sex, but found my preferred authors for their plots. Sadly many of those authors sex scenes grew stale and repetitive, but your scenes have stayed fresh and imaginative right along with your captivating plots.

Best of all though, I think, are your characters. I love your characters. This does bring up the maddening task of picking out which is my favourite. There's sassy raunchy Lily, or creepy funny Jenny, or naive yet deep and worldly Death, or the kick ass senior citizen Master Cyrus, or ... I could go on and on but you get the point.

I just want to say that I love your stories, they make this trying world a better place, and thank you for sharing them.

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapine26 days ago

150 for 150, that streak has got to be a record! So grateful to live in the time that this masterpiece is unfolding <3

Don4poonDon4poon26 days ago

As always a great story. I hope all is well with.

Your story like any great story teller transports me to other world, where I laugh at times and envious at others.

I have a permanent page open just for you and your next chapter. Would to have this book in print for my library. As always well done.

TazzdevillnlTazzdevillnl26 days ago

What can I say.

I just love it.

Love the storylines

The plots

Most characters

The humor

Thank u again.

Cheers, Marc

Irenae21Irenae2126 days ago

The only thing wrong with this chapter is Tink didn't get husband time and those tears down her face, even though they were of relief.

Need Cyprus to get a healing hug from Naia or for Zel to get out of her ass and come heal the man who protected her child.

That Jenny and Cyprus moment? Priceless

Irenae21Irenae2126 days ago

BEST COMMENT SECTION IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! I love you guys.

noahbudienoahbudie25 days ago

Poor Tink was left out. I hope Mike makes it up to her. Once again a great chapter and a cliffhanger ending.

Pincher73Pincher7325 days ago

Totally worth it. I snuck in some me time at work to finish reading it. Just don’t tell the boss.

HemmingswayHemmingsway25 days ago

Another awesome chapter. Ty ABH!

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar12325 days ago
AWESOME

Can't wait for more positively amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

It's much nicer then what the Demoncrats are unleashing on America.

Irenae21Irenae2125 days ago

Wait. The locket Mike pocketed? Could it help Jen get trasfered into a body and become mortal? Then she can join orgies

The_Bob69The_Bob6925 days ago

Thank You so much Annabelle for the years you have put into this Very Enjoyable Masterpiece! It has been so great to experiance the Love, Lust and Humor of the Radley Family with you. You are a wonderful writer and have a sick twisted sence of humor that I really appreciate alot! Please keep up the Great work? And thank you again.

The_Bob69The_Bob6925 days ago

Oh and by the way, Tink is going to be so pissed-off about missing out on the orgy.🤣

MiksterAMiksterA25 days ago

You are a national treasure.

ChalupaBatmanChalupaBatman25 days ago

I started this series about two weeks ago and finally caught up.

Holy shit. What a ride!

I really didn’t know that I needed this in my life and I’m now sort of sad that I can’t continue to binge it. Instead, I’ll have to practice patience like everyone else.

If I can make any suggestion, it would be to consider Mongolia as a location for one of Mike’s properties. I think it provides a fascinating historical backdrop and isn’t too closely related with any of the existing cast.

Thanks again for your YEARS of work!

dnblydnbly25 days ago

The one thing that stays up longer than Mike is how consistently awesome your writing is.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Damn. I get all giddy when I see a new chapter out. Your work has gotten better the longer you go. Don’t let word counts limit your story, if it needs more go with it. The way you end each chapter and leave us hanging on the edge of the cliff wanting more is a natural talent and a gift. Please keep these chapters coming. LOVE the stories

H_RoarkH_Roark25 days ago

Yay! Cyrus lives and gets to come to Mike's house.

I'm guessing the Curator will not be amused with Elizabeth and Sarahs failure.

Can't wait to see what Tink has in store for The Captain. Almost wish Jenny was there to really mess with him but I think in this case it needs to be like Bugs Bunny. short, brutal and absolutely hilarious.

I hope Kisa gets to dance with everyone. Maybe Pele will teach her some moves.

So I guess the sixty four million dollar question is who is the Tink special bullet for? The Captain or the Krakken.

Also an Order representative from Europe is trying to horn in. Could it be...

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn25 days ago

Another awesome chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

While the overall story was good, I hated the lesbian sex in the ending scene. Happy to see Beth and Mike FINALLY get together. That should've happened at least 50 chapters ago. Mike should be the ONLY PERSON Beth is fucking. Same goes for ALL OF THE OTHER WOMEN. Including Dana. Stop the lesbian CRAP! And make Beth Mike's woman ONLY! Until that happens, I'll continue as I always do and give you your 1*.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Wonderful story. Next papa Cyrus is going to teach Grace magic.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Congratulations on 150 stories. Here's to another 150 at least. You are my favorite author on lit.

BronnieBBronnieB25 days ago

Congratulations on your 150th work! I baked for the occasion (and because someone mentioned the snacks ran out at the last meeting). But Tina ate all the cookies, Lily licked the frosting off all the cupcakes, and Asterion’s refusing to share the baklava. Oh well, time to read this early gift of a chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Every single chapter of yours that I read reminds me of how much I love these characters and your writing. I'm looking forward to see what happens next! Also, if there ever is a chapter where lily and Mike finally say I love you to each other, I think my life will be complete.

WaikyokuWaikyoku25 days ago

5 STARS!!!

No hesitation!

I'm only waiting for Tink to get her chance with Mike again. I know she gets plenty of him when he's home, and you don't want to keep typing up the naughtiness just between those two, but I feel like her and Cecelia (I hope I spelled it right) are due for some action again.

Dicks_GriffonageDicks_Griffonage25 days ago

Another excellent chapter. I admire how you keep them coming, keep them fresh, keep them entertaining. Have noted my calendar when 115 will be published.

ClearmuseClearmuse25 days ago

Thanks so much, fully addicted to this story and these wacky sex crazed characters!

MadDannyZMadDannyZ25 days ago

I love that this family just keeps growing. Just the perfect way to offer Cyrus an invitation. We have comfy chairs. Mike's magic being this growing anomaly is so interesting. Living magic. Guess that's what happens when you've swapped soul pieces with just about all the mythology. I do wonder what the merfolk bit will give him. The geoup scene was interesting. The dynamics at play. Hear for the growing world though, and you keep delivering. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Dear Annabelle

I start writing this comment when there is already 12 to the chapter and yet anonimous commenters between @Lissome_Lapine and @Wash2015 and first half of @Fuzzy_Kbear's comment resume most all I want to say. @FirstClassFlirt's paragraphs 2 and 3 add up but I think she/he didn't get the hints about Cyrus state. Death got the hint on Mike's answer to his/her question. I love this litterary trick to delay what hapend with Cyrus.

Abella, Kisha and Tink are very reponsible not joining the party as Quetzaly does, they deserve extra fun in the future as the ones at the house.

You are the best.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt25 days ago

I got it. I don’t accept it. :p. It’s a fictional story with lots of magic. Anything is possible. And I’m a she.

mharrisonmharrison25 days ago

Loved it (as always :) )

For me longer chapters are great as we get more of your amazing writting!!

As always - many thanks for sharing and entertaining us all.

EsbanosEsbanos24 days ago

Thanks for the journey with you and your story.

I have been here since the beginning 😃

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Epic! Congrats on 150 and thanks again for sharing this wonderful world (and your wonderful talent) with us!

tunisalouatunisaloua24 days ago

Wow! Annabelle, you thrill me with the action, and then turn things around by making me laugh out loud; your writing is an amazing roller coaster. I thoroughly enjoyed the orgy at the end. As we have seen with the ladies before, sometimes a good exchange of life-force is all it takes to revive someone, and you sure had the gang exchanging. The way you kept the all in character during the sex was wizardry. You know your characters, and they work so well together. I can think of more superlatives to go with the five stars, but my head is still reeling from the conclusion of the one battle and the orgiastic preparation for the next. Keep up the great work!

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverland24 days ago

this is the first time I have read the comments before leaving mine ... the vast majority so positive with a standout that in reply is just skip the bits you don't like.

once again you have delivered a stand out chapter and I am thinking I will buy it when it is finished and in a hardback as I love reading books and I never thought I would say I am looking forward to a book with this much sex in it but it is not gratuitous or forced or after 150 works definitely not stale. Having said that it is the outstanding story line that is keeping me reading.

ChrisN1955ChrisN195524 days ago

Yet another BRILLIANT chapter

CormacMacArtCormacMacArt24 days ago

Another awesome chapter in an amazing series of books. I love that you have Piers Anthony's recommendation as he's one of my favourite authors. I see that many people commenting here don't realize that Cyrus is dead. It's really quite clever the way that you wrote it. It reminded me somewhat of the movie Sixth Sense. Now he's going to haunt the living room in Mike Radley's house. A fitting end to an old grizzled mage who switched sides after decades of wrong thinking and he definitely achieved redemption for saving the kids. I can't wait for more! Peace and love.

blkuserblkuser24 days ago

So glad I'm around to enjoy your work. Congrats on 150 still wishing for a revisit to your first work, but happy to be along for the ride. Damn good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Magical as always

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Wow! Just fucking WOW!! I love ❤️ you Annabelle and this amazing assortment of characters you’ve created 💗💗💗 Take me I’m yours!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Those is such a perfect adult fantasy story.

A pre-battle orgy is fun and relevant, but also excellent tactical planning.

Team Radley is magically recharged, and Mike picks up merman powers for ocean combat.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Although I have been reading this from Chapter 1 ...

I seem to have forgotten how it was that Amir got dispersed ... A reminder of where to go to catch-up with my failing memory?

But with Elizabeth and Sarah being all but helpless against the dark forces they have had complete control over so far seems like a fitting consequence to their evil especially now that Jenny is back...

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Love the story's so far cant wait to read the next instalment

ReadingRedReadingRed23 days ago

Ok so when do we get the mike and Yuki soul swap? And are we gonna see mike big dick lily like he did in the Christmas chapters where he used his magic to make it bigger, And when is Ingrid getting it and maybe aurora?

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Brilliant as always. Now I have caught up it's a shame I can't just carry on reading. Looking forward to the next part. Don't forget to enjoy yourself too x

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Yes yes yes. Mine and Lily need more riverbed moments. She's just a little guy that needs live. Mike and Lily and Mike and Beth are OTP. Please, you beautiful bastard.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Thank you yet again Annabelle another awesome chapter. So glad that Cyrus has joined the family. x

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Since binging the beginning over a year ago, I look forward to each chapter's release with delicious anticipation!

Fun, beautiful, soulful, and sexy... (Kinda like me)

Love the healthy polyfamily dynamics. I would love an orgy scene where everyone has a place in an ever-shifting puzzle, no one on the sidelines, everyone connected somehow. My version of heaven!

CleverRaptor617CleverRaptor61723 days ago

I am thoroughly enjoying the series thus far. That being said, I fully expect Mike to walk away from his showdown with Frankie by the skin of his teeth, something which he has habitually done throughout the series so far, and something I suspect he can not keep doing indefinitely. Mike needs more than allies, more than the monsters and their soul fragments, his magic, and a few lucky artifacts, he needs generals. More of what Mike did with Hestia and Kisa after the meeting with Frankie and Poseidon. He needs to start exploring the other properties, especially the castle in I think Scotland that has been mentioned a few times, and start establishing lines of communication with the other gods they hold. Bring both Artemis and Hestia in as advisors and possibly Titania in exchange for moving the Dragons to the Fae realm, the sooner he starts weaving a tapestry of all the assets available to him and stops just desperately pulling on threads when his back is against the wall the less likely his rubbing shoulders with the other game players is to get him killed. Oh! could we see more with Cecilia and Amymone at some point? Please and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Thank You again and always! ❤️😈❤️😈❤️😈❤️

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Another great chapter to the series and I can't wait for more. Also started listening to the audio books.....OMG to actually hear these characters adds even more to the stories.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I get the idea Cyrus and Death may be a lot closer than before but Callisto did look at him so it could be he is still with us corporeally... great chapter!

Smvs232Smvs23223 days ago

Really, really concerned that Sara is now occupying Cyrus. And man, would that annoy me.

ThatstratismineThatstratismine23 days ago

Wow, on many levels! I was working my way back through HFHM when I noticed the counter change from 149 to 150, so I jumped over to find out how things were going. First, congrats on the big 150! Second, thank you for sharing your imagination and your writing skills with us - you have an amazing ability to transport me (us) into the scenes/ situations you are creating and get me (us) emotionally invested in what is going on in your story.

I read through the other comments and am looking forward to finding out what Tink has planned for Francois (and/or the Kraken), what Cyrus’s place is in the household, whether Sarah survived, and… all of it!! Be well Miss Annabelle, I hope that you and yours are staying well and hydrated . Best, Ed

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I absolutely loved Ratu's emotional growth and how Lily accepted and supported it in her own way.

Roseboom65Roseboom6523 days ago

First off, I am super h a ppy Cyrus got invited into the house, but I agree with someone else's comments on here that he may have died saving Grace and is only there in spirit which would explain Dana and Ratu not acknowledging him. Of course Mike, Death, and Jenny, and most likely Cecilia and Sullivan can also see him. I hope that means he will stick around for a while. Also, I am so happy that when Elizabeth tried to kill Jenny she failed. I also feel that Sarah is dead for real this time but we'll see.

BronnieBBronnieB23 days ago

Just when I thought I can’t love Lily more, she brings up phrasing. Happy the kids are home safe and, whatever his ultimate fate, Cyrus does have a last name now. Can’t wait to see what Tink has planned for Captain Douchebag and his undead crew. Also, we said tentacles and a man’s torso? Feels like an opportunity for…diplomacy.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

You did it again! Can’t wait until next time…drinking water as I type. Eat fruit and be happy!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Love the fun with Beth and Mike!

SlofredSlofred22 days ago

I soooo enjoyed the extra pages this installment. Great transition from the battle royal last chapter and a good R&R before the coming invasion. Keep up the great work and I can not wait for the next installment. PS I am so glad Cyrus will be staying around, he had developed into a kind of old man of the clan and that stability will go far in helping the young ones become more stable in the future as well. (maybe even the young dragons?)

Reine2417Reine241722 days ago

Amazing as always, I so love your work

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Excellent chapter. When "Oracle" will join Radley house ? Did you planned anything for her ? Waiting for peace time with everyone at home.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

death uncomfortably asking what to do with cyrus, dana and yuki not noticing him, jenny saying "you're just like me now"... guys i dont think cyrus is still alive

WordWrightWordWright21 days ago

“Unnecessary Flash reference”

Snort!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Never in my life did I think I would get wrapped up in a story on here where I wanted to skip over the sex parts to see what happens.

PikaGelionPikaGelion21 days ago

So, what does Mike get outa his co-mingling with Leilani? Will he be able to morph into a mer-Mike? Will this talent also work in fresh water or limited to marine environments?

Will he have some kinda power over denizens of the deep? Maybe he'll be able to challenge Frenchie for control of the Kraken Kritter?

Like the Chipmunks used to sing "We can hardly stand the wait!" (Although, as a kid, I always thought they were saying "We can hardly stay awake!" Hey, chipmunks hibernate. That's what I thought!)

Thanks for sharing your creative efforts.

ps: given all the weirdness on Maui in real life, you're not just prepping us all for some kind of Big, Real Life, 'Big Reveal,' are you? I mean, you're not, like, some kind of real live Caretaker, are you? If you are... I know where you can find a retired librarian with 32.7 years experience. Oh, and his wife of 50 years was a librarian as well. I'm just saying... just in case... you know?

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Yep agreed I think Cyrus is an ex parrot…

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

~Annabelle Hawthorne

Damn, You shure stuck the landing!

10 🌟 out of 5!!!

MadMacs2010MadMacs201021 days ago

I loved this chapter Annabelle, so much happened, and I have a feeling its still going to get better. I am loving the way you are growing each of the characters, and that you've given Tink some of that attention now too, she is such a li'l dorlin' after all, sure she might be a tough cookie, but under all that crunchie shell, she's just a gooey hot mess like the rest of them 💗 That last scene with the ladies? That was 🔥 as hell SO sexy, I had to go and have a moment, thank you ☺️😋 Keep banging the rocks together, and I'll see you later for the next exciting installment 🫡

Ray314Ray31421 days ago

Hard before the storm? Enjoying the story, and the fun. I hope the spring replenishes you.

Have an excellent day!

mszkutarekmszkutarek20 days ago

FFS... I'm just not eloquent enough to give justice to your writing :) Every time the stories leave me so satisfied and so unsatisfied at the same time. Just sweet torture every time...

gttxbowhuntergttxbowhunter20 days ago

Now that was one hot steamy ending what a lucky man to have so many ladies willing to take care of him keep up the excellent writing

VeloGoneRogueVeloGoneRogue20 days ago

As always you’ve outdone urself! Can’t wait til think gets her own scene at the end of this for being the best wife for her husband

WolfenherzWolfenherz20 days ago

This is just great. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Thankyou for another amazing installment!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago
Best...Chapter...EVARR!!!

...or at least, in a while. The victory over the sons of sin and Elizabeth was phenomenal, and I look forward to him fighting the Vampire and Amir again. Hopefully they can send Amor wherever they sent that Demon that they nuked with a Sun

frostbyte53frostbyte5319 days ago

I could read this for the rest of my life. As long as you keep writing, I'll eep reading.

DON'T EVER QUIT!!!

You are a master of the written word.

10Bender10Bender19 days ago

About damned time! You vex me woman. It only took 114 chapters for Beth to plant herself on Mike's root. I've been waiting, because in my mind since they are the only nominal humans, their child will be the next Caretaker. Oops spoiler? It's ok, I'm not that smart, so others reached that conclusion 100 chapters ago.

fatmanx101fatmanx10118 days ago

Yet again another amazing piece of literature. I'm not sure I could ever get tired of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Every chapter in this series has been awesome and yes I started at the beginning many of the chapters More than astonishing but this one was by far the best one yet

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew18 days ago

Stupid Me failed to notice the previous chapter dropped. <sad> Lucky Me got to read two new chapters back to back! Most mages use a wand to cast magic, Mike kinda uses his in reverse... I am eager to find out what goodies he gains from the orgy. It is time for Francois to permanently french off!

Final thought: Much the same as Mike gains powers by swapping soul fragments, Annebelle, I think your writing prowess grows the more you write.

USMCVetUSMCVet17 days ago

Dang it! I hate when I catch up to “Live”! Love your writing, Annabelle. Kudos on the Archer reference.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

It has been enjoyable to read this series. I’m glad you finally remembered that it is supposed to be an erotic tale. Thank you. I am looking forward to the next installment.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...