All Comments on 'Confessions of a Navel Gazer'

by Crepuscular_Cat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
thor_pfthor_pfabout 2 months ago

Thanks for this candid insight into your coming of age.

Of course, my personal tastes run more towards the other female below-the-waist piercings. But one picture I saw on BME a long time ago might tickle your imagination as well. It was of a nude woman on a beach, sporting a navel piercing but with a thin chain that ran from the navel ring down across her stomach and disappeared into the deep cleft of her sex. THAT is one of the sexiest pictures I've ever seen.

FigjamkissFigjamkissabout 2 months ago

Today I used the Sex Story Search option to search tor "belly button" within the Lesbian Sex category. Plenty of stories came up. Then I searched for members with "belly button" in the their names and found 15 matches. Best wishes to all belly button lovers!

Crepuscular_CatCrepuscular_Catabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Figjamkiss - Thank you for stopping by! I'm glad that your searches brought you here, and I hope to share more writings in the near future. I don't plan to stop talking about belly buttons any time soon. :)

@thor_pf - Ah, BME - that's a name I haven't seen/heard in a long while. I must have stumbled upon BME many years ago when I was doing spontaneous searches on whether people pierce various parts of the body. Some of the images were admittedly hard to look at when I first saw them, but I still kept coming back for some reason. I'm currently without any body mods at all, but I still maintain the fascination and curiosity. It's sad to see that the original BME site appears to be on a decline, but at least the community of body modification enthusiasts still exists, even if it's spread out across different spaces.

When it comes to below-the-waist piercings, I'm actually kind of neutral towards them. I think it's because I perceive them as unambiguously sexual, and I'm generally more attracted to aesthetic choices that leave some room for interpretation. The specific image you mentioned though does sound quite alluring though - it sounds like wearing (and showing off) such a unique piece of body jewelry requires a degree of confidence and boldness, and to me, that's as hot as any piercing.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Really enjoyed the story, and another guy with a navel fetish. Had fun with many women during my younger years, and found that most were indifferent, or thought it was cute. I couple hated my playing with there navel, a couple were too ticklish, and a few loved it. I prefer unpierced and love a firm flat tummy to go with it.

Look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Crespuscular_Cat, I think we're roughly the same age. I too learned a lot from Britney Spears in the millennium era. The first girl in my class got a belly ring in the 7th grade, circa 2003, after which they were all off to the races. Maybe it's gauche to reflect on this now, but I think wrapping my head around that choice at that age is what made me realize girls had naughty sex drives too, not just innocent crushes and earrings.

I'm curious about the parameters of your fetish. Because I find permanent penetration a fascinating thrill, I'm broadly attracted to piercings and tattoos on people of any gender, especially myself. You too? How would you feel about, say, a woman with a tongue ring? Too explicitly sexual? Or what about a guy with a belly ring? This one rarely looks good, because men carry our weight in our guts, but if a guy is able to pull it off, there's a certain emasculating depravity to it that drives me wild. I've never had mine done though. Ears, nose, nipples, frenum, but I'm just too hairy for a belly ring. You have one? Any other piercings?

Also, I might be more attracted to the procedure than the jewelry itself, or maybe attracted to the jewelry because it's evidence of the procedure. Clip-ons are decidedly unsexy, right? So do you ever get off on videos of people getting pierced? I wouldn't do this with people I know or found on Facebook, because that's a boundary thing, but if it's a total stranger, I don't see the harm in it.

SteelPenetrationSteelPenetration8 days ago

Crespuscular_Cat, I think we're roughly the same age. I too learned a lot from Britney Spears in the millennium era. The first girl in my class got a belly ring in the 7th grade, circa 2003, after which they were all off to the races. Maybe it's gauche to reflect on this now, but I think wrapping my head around that choice at that age is what made me realize girls had naughty sex drives too, not just innocent crushes and earrings.

I'm curious about the parameters of your fetish. Because I find permanent penetration a fascinating thrill, I'm broadly attracted to piercings and tattoos on people of any gender, especially myself. You too? How would you feel about, say, a woman with a tongue ring? Too explicitly sexual? Or what about a guy with a belly ring? This one rarely looks good, because men carry our weight in our guts, but if a guy is able to pull it off, there's a certain emasculating depravity to it that drives me wild. I've never had mine done though. Ears, nose, nipples, frenum, but I'm just too hairy for a belly ring. You have one? Any other piercings?

Also, I might be more attracted to the procedure than the jewelry itself, or maybe attracted to the jewelry because it's evidence of the procedure. Clip-ons are decidedly unsexy, right? So do you ever get off on videos of people getting pierced? I wouldn't do this with people I know or found on Facebook, because that's a boundary thing, but if it's a total stranger, I don't see the harm in it.

Crepuscular_CatCrepuscular_Cat6 days agoAuthor

@SteelPenetration - Thanks for your comment. I don't think that navel piercings are necessarily indicative of sexual interest for girls/women (at any age), even if our minds are often wired to view them that way. I have a feeling that for most women, the decision to get the piercing is primarily based on the idea of being confident in one's body and eager to explore new experiences, even (and especially) if those experiences may come with risks. Also, as I noted in my writing, girls/women often get their navel piercings done during the same appointment, and I can totally understand why. Stepping for the first time into a predominantly adult space like a tattoo/piercing shop can be scary when you're a young female and you know that you're going to have to lift up your shirt and lie on your back as someone (usually a stranger) pokes a needle through a somewhat intimate part of your body. Going into the experience together with a shared intention (as opposed to doing it alone) can help reinforce the idea that while the procedure and environment may be unfamiliar and at times uncomfortable, everything will be done as safely as possible. This reassurance regarding safety is especially important when you're female. After getting the piercing, women can enjoy the immediate reward of having something cute and sparkly on their bodies that they've "earned", but they can also take the experience of the piercing and empower themselves to grow and try other new things without being held back by fear or anxiety. Overall, I'm attracted to this particular type of assertive, outgoing personality in a woman, though I'll admit that I also just love the physical aesthetic of navels adorned with sparkly jewelry.

For your other questions, I'm primarily attracted to women when it comes to being sexual/romantic, but I think piercings and tattoos can look great on all genders if they are properly looked after and kept free of infection.

I briefly dated a woman with a tongue ring, and it was awesome, though for me it's still nowhere as sexy and fun as a belly ring. It's true that I do find the more overtly sexual sides of body modification (e.g. genital piercings) to be less attractive than the navel, mainly because those types of piercings leave almost nothing to interpretation or imagination - it's clear that they are linked in some way to sex.

I think belly rings can look hot on any gender/body type as long as the person who has it is confident about showing it off. I have a preference for lean, toned bodies, but there's also something alluring about chubby/curvy women who choose to pierce their navels and wear crop tops, bikinis, and other midriff-baring clothes without any shame or hesitation. I think guys, including hairy guys, can still pull it off if they have the right attitude. There just haven't been enough hairy guys doing it, so it hasn't yet been normalized in society. As for me, I had my navel pierced in 2014 and kept it for about 5 years. I also had a nostril piercing for a couple of years. No tattoos. Part of me wants to get my navel re-done, but I want to be sure I want to keep it before I commit. I think it would help if I were to meet a partner with whom I could talk about this openly - if she could reassure me that it's cool and that I'm not a total weirdo, I'd be more inclined to do it without feeling super self-conscious about it and ultimately regretting the decision.

I feel you on the "emasculating depravity" thing. I won't go into detail about that yet, but it's only because I want to save some of that for the fictional stories I plan to write and publish here when I have the time.

As for the procedure itself, yeah, I love watching it. More recently, I discovered a subset of ASMR videos where one woman "doctor" performs a "full body examination" on another "patient", and it often includes an abdominal exam component where you get a nice thorough view of the patient's belly and navel. For me personally, it's the hottest thing I've seen in a long time, as both the model doctors and patients are really cute, and many of the patients have belly button piercings. It's not the same as watching someone get pierced, but I feel better about watching it since the content does seem like it's more geared towards people like us.

SteelPenetrationSteelPenetration5 days ago

When you find that special lady who's cool with you having one (or goes to get one with you!!), you won't have to second guess. So at least you have that to look forward to.

It's way chiller to get pierced with a companion than it is to go solo. There's less of a weirdo factor, plus there's the eroticism of marking each other semi-permanently.

On the other hand, the navel is an easy spot to hide, so I could see the temptation to pierce it solo creeping in every September, just for self-indulgence/nobody-will-know sake.

Do tell us if you get pierced again! Nice to meet you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrepuscular_Cat@Crepuscular_Cat
I've always looked for a safe space where I can write freely about the weirder sides of my sexuality, and I think I've found it here. I've done a lot of reflection on the things that turn me on, and I'd like to get better at articulating why I am attracted to these things. I'...