All Comments on 'Confessions of a Navel Gazer'

by Crepuscular_Cat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
thor_pfthor_pf23 days ago

Thanks for this candid insight into your coming of age.

Of course, my personal tastes run more towards the other female below-the-waist piercings. But one picture I saw on BME a long time ago might tickle your imagination as well. It was of a nude woman on a beach, sporting a navel piercing but with a thin chain that ran from the navel ring down across her stomach and disappeared into the deep cleft of her sex. THAT is one of the sexiest pictures I've ever seen.

FigjamkissFigjamkiss22 days ago

Today I used the Sex Story Search option to search tor "belly button" within the Lesbian Sex category. Plenty of stories came up. Then I searched for members with "belly button" in the their names and found 15 matches. Best wishes to all belly button lovers!

Crepuscular_CatCrepuscular_Cat21 days agoAuthor

@Figjamkiss - Thank you for stopping by! I'm glad that your searches brought you here, and I hope to share more writings in the near future. I don't plan to stop talking about belly buttons any time soon. :)

@thor_pf - Ah, BME - that's a name I haven't seen/heard in a long while. I must have stumbled upon BME many years ago when I was doing spontaneous searches on whether people pierce various parts of the body. Some of the images were admittedly hard to look at when I first saw them, but I still kept coming back for some reason. I'm currently without any body mods at all, but I still maintain the fascination and curiosity. It's sad to see that the original BME site appears to be on a decline, but at least the community of body modification enthusiasts still exists, even if it's spread out across different spaces.

When it comes to below-the-waist piercings, I'm actually kind of neutral towards them. I think it's because I perceive them as unambiguously sexual, and I'm generally more attracted to aesthetic choices that leave some room for interpretation. The specific image you mentioned though does sound quite alluring though - it sounds like wearing (and showing off) such a unique piece of body jewelry requires a degree of confidence and boldness, and to me, that's as hot as any piercing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 22 hours ago

Really enjoyed the story, and another guy with a navel fetish. Had fun with many women during my younger years, and found that most were indifferent, or thought it was cute. I couple hated my playing with there navel, a couple were too ticklish, and a few loved it. I prefer unpierced and love a firm flat tummy to go with it.

Look forward to more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrepuscular_Cat@Crepuscular_Cat
I've always looked for a safe space where I can write freely about the weirder sides of my sexuality, and I think I've found it here. I've done a lot of reflection on the things that turn me on, and I'd like to get better at articulating why I am attracted to these things. I'...