All Comments on 'Rustle 3'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
cliqueggecliquegge19 days ago

Enjoyed it ... was the guard Merrit or Emmit?

MikeManMikeMan19 days ago

I enjoyed that, thanks for your talent and passion.

davp6255davp625519 days ago

Another big time hit tale. Great work very well written

Dave

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now19 days ago

Excellent!

I love this tale. I especially love the happy ending - for everyone except those that deserved it!

AardieAardie19 days ago

This was a lot of fun and I'm sorry it's over. I think you left plenty of room for a sequel.

skippersdadskippersdad19 days ago

I agree with Aardie that was a fun story, great how you put it all together.

laad4e08laad4e0818 days ago

Thank you for this wonderful tale. I could read about these great characters forever! I was routing for the old witch to get more then her "tea" but you can't have everything I guess.

Daryn00Daryn0018 days ago

Great story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I loved it. Unique premise and very well written

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

One of my new favorites. My only complaint is that it ended so quickly. Thank you for sharing.

TrampsAnThievesTrampsAnThieves18 days agoAuthor

[cliquegge] Merrit. I'll get that patched -- thanks!

H2OwolfH2Owolf18 days ago

I really enjoyed this story just like your others. The ending seemed a bit rushed though. I read back through but didn't see where we found out who was trying to kill Mara. Don't know if that was intentional but seems odd that they give up after the attempt at the Inn

SharranSharran18 days ago

An excellent story. Nice and refreshing to read one.

Coochielover71Coochielover7118 days ago

Another truly enjoyable series. Loved every syllable.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Very good story, having read only this chapter I am impressed with your story telling.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Always a bit sad to reach the end of your stories. It was great as always. Wonder if Rustle ever saw a dragon? lol That would have made the guards pee themselves. Maybe a future book will pick up with Stella and Erick's lives as they reach maturity with the adventures and troubles the two rambunctious former runts get themselves into?

ArediaAredia17 days ago

I echo H2OWolf's comments. Love the story, will re-read it often; just wish the ending didn't seem rushed - some things seemed "glossed over" to ensure brevity.

I get it - this was not to be the second coming of "The Wheel of Time", but I felt that some details got lost in the rush to keep it at three chapters.

Still love your work, though. :)

1TrueChiller1TrueChiller17 days ago

Wonderful story! When does the movie come out? I would pay to watch this on the big screen.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Very nice story. Somewhere Merrit got changed to Emmit!

RasmatRasmat12 days ago

A quite enjoyable read. The end, to my joy, seems to leave open the possibility of continuation. I and, I'm certain, others would look forward to such.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew11 days ago

Great story! Well worth reading.

Just a tiny critique: the scene where the brigand crapped his pants you wrote (not going to go find it to quote) something like 'was easy to find by listening to his heavy breathing and his soiled pants.' Unless the dude was still noisily filling his pants, perhaps it should be like 'and smelling his soiled pants'?

TrampsAnThievesTrampsAnThieves10 days agoAuthor

[dontyouwishyouknew] Thanks. The edit for the name-swap has been sitting out there so I patched this error and uploaded the repaired copy. These take a while to be reviewed. Tweaking it will drop me in the queue but we might as well get it patched now.

Ultimoter69Ultimoter699 days ago

Loved your story please keep up the great work

nighthawk22204nighthawk222046 days ago

Great storytelling; first two chapters were more carefully edited than the last, but still a wonderful story.

docholliday0007docholliday00076 days ago

Thank you for the beautiful gift of this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rustle 2 Previous Part
Rustle Series Info