All Comments on 'Starship of Lust Ch. 11'

by Xerg

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
vikster89vikster8910 days ago

Wow I'm really sorry to hear that you're potentially going to stop writing! Your work has been one of the best and I'll be sad to see you go. Hope everything is going okay in your personal life but if not, you will be okay :) keep going!

KeeganomicsKeeganomics10 days ago

Thank you for your work!

IndyveIndyve10 days ago

You have a gift for this!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

It would be a shame to lose such an excellent writer long term. This series is - at least in my opinion - your best work yet. I hope everything in your personal life works out well and in the event that you are able to post again, know that you’ll have at least one reader eagerly awaiting your next work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

What a ride. Such a shame you're stepping back, but thanks for this work. It was so well executed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Sad to see you potentially go because your stories are amazing

Good luck with whatever you do!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

It is very sad to read you may not be writing anymore. I tripped across your stories recently and have been devouring your work! I have really enjoyed all your work and especially this series. I hope you return to writing here at some point.

InglstonInglston8 days ago

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving, but thank you for these excellent stories. Best wishes for your future endeavors!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I parting Salute to one of the goats 🫡. You will be missed, wishing you the best in future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Would you be okay with me finishing God App?

And thank you for writing! Sad to see you may go.

AnonymousAnonymous11 minutes ago

This is without a doubt a top 10 erotica series Ive ever read. Excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous