Candy Pt. 01

Story Info
Older man worships young woman's ass, then watches her fuck.
2.6k words
4.42
24.7k
32

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you want to do this?" Candy asked. "This" was something I'd been requesting since she'd come to live in the apartment with me. Our agreement was that every day she would suck me off, let me go down on her, let me eat her ass, or piss in my mouth. She'd been enthusiastic about the cocksucking (and become really good at it). She was hesitant about me going down on her initially, but had come to really enjoy it. The last two had been out of bounds so far. We'd talked about it. They just seemed too dirty to her. I'd showed her some amateur porn with women enjoying one or the other, and made some headway. And it helped that she wanted to offer anal sex to her boyfriend.

That's how we'd gotten to this moment. She was going on a date, and wanted to be ready to let him fuck her ass if it came up. So she'd thoroughly prepared, from her diet the last two days, to enemas earlier in the day, to thorough washing in the shower just an hour ago, to the little jeweled buttplug she was now wearing (that I planned to remove in minutes).

"Listen," I said, "It's no big thing. I mean, it isn't part of sex play because in an hour or so you're going on a date. If you decide you like it, it can be more part of sex play in the future. If you don't mind it, you can just let me do it once in a while - as a favor to me, or when you don't feel like anything else. So today you've got some reading to do for school, right?" Another part of our deal was that I helped her with her college classes, so I knew what she had for work.

"Oh, yeah."

"So just lie down and read the book, and let me lick you."

So she got her textbook, and lay across the big bed with it open in front of her. Once she was settled, standing behind her, I reached forward and flipped the hem of her robe up, exposing her muscular ass. Candy was a big young woman with an athletic build. We actually worked out together some, and I helped her with exercise and diet (as noted before) so she could stay healthy and hot.

I admired the flare from her waist to her hips, the rounding of her butt, the peaches and cream tone of her skin. The curve and the coloration helped me see why we use the peach emoji for a butt.

Nestled deep at the bottom of the cleft, the jewel of the buttplug winked in the bedroom light.

My cock twitched in my shorts.

I ran my hands from her waist down to the sides of her hips, my thumbs slide gently down the cleft. They brushed against the buttplug, then I continued downward, massaging the backs of her thighs and pushing them apart so I could move onto the bed between them.

I ran my hands gently up and down over her ass several times, then leaned in, close enough so she could feel my breath warm on her ass crack.

I moved a hand to the plug, twisted it. "I'm taking this out now," I whispered. She nodded her head, concentrating on the book.

When I removed it and her rosebud pucker slid shut behind, a visible shiver went up her back.

I pressed my face even closer. "Now I'm going to lick you," I said.

Her nod was barely perceptible.

I started as deep as I could, like I was trying to get to her pussy from behind. I pushed my tongue out, but widened in a big lick, ran it up over the rosebud and continued in the crack. I repeated the move several times.

She giggled a little, embarrassed, I thought. You have to get over some stuff to enjoy someone licking your asshole.

I was enjoying it. My cock tented out my shorts front. I reached down to stroke myself.

She wriggled her hips and splayed her legs a little more. I took it as a positive sign, shortened the length of the licks. I stayed right on top of her hole, licking like it was an ice cream cone, taint side to back side. I stayed with that move for a while, feeling the rubbery ring yield as my tongue swept over it, the hole flex away and back, beginning to open a little more with each lick.

I heard her sigh, and her body position changed again. I realized she'd given up the reading and was lying with her head on her arms, relaxed like someone getting a massage. I kept up the same licking motion, and brought my hands back into use, actually giving her a massage. I reached high above my head to her upper back, pressed hard along the sides of her spine, then swept my hands around her ass and my face to cradle and massage her thighs. This move I also repeated several times, then when I thought I'd done it enough, I did it some more.

I switched to running my hands up and down the front of her thighs.

I pointed my tongue and pushed it firmly against her wet hole, darting it in and out, feeling the ring stretch then clasp at my tongue. My hands now around the tops of her thighs, I pulled her up off the bed as I pressed my face hard into her crack and pushed my tongue as far in as I could. Again, again, again, using my whole head to tongue-fuck her asshole as vigorously as possible.

The bed was flexing and springing, and she was pushing up against me as I jammed down on and in her. "Oh, she likes it now," I thought.

Then she stopped. "Wait a minute," she said. And she reached back to push my head away.

"Oh, no," I thought.

She rolled up onto her side, and then onto her back. "I want to try it this way," she said, putting her own hands behind her knees and pulling them up, spreading her legs wide with her feet in the air. Her face was flushed. Good sign. Her substantially breasts rolled out to the side of her chest, but the position of her arms pressed them inward. Her nipples were firm and erect. Her belly rolled and creased, the muscles tensed. Her shaved pussy strained up toward me, and her labia spread apart, showing the moist pink paradise within. Beneath it, wet with my spittle, her hole gaped invitingly.

Oh, she was definitely enjoying it.

"Tongue fuck my ass some more."

I plunged my face forward. My stiffened tongue sliding into her wet and willing anus. As a bonus my nose slid between her labia, stimulating the area near her clit.

Precum was oozing steadily from my cock. I could feel the growing wet spot.

I pushed hard into her, and she rocked up at me, again and again and again. She took her hands from her thighs and pressed them against the back of my head, pushing like she wanted my face inside her. As my tongue jammed in and away, my nose grazed her clit, and my chin pressed into the wider-gaping back passage.

She was breathing in rhythm with the motion, and then, with a louder longer exhalation, she dropped her legs back to the bed, and pushed my head away.

I could feel the glaze of my own saliva, with a little of her pussy juice, a mask covering me from the bridge of my nose to my chin, cooling in the air. My face was hot and I was breathing heavily. My cock was dripping precum.

"What?" I asked. "You liked it."

"Oh yeah! It's great! We need to do that a lot more. But my legs were getting tired, and I've got a date, and it's really turning me on, but it isn't getting me off."

"I could get you off with this," I grabbed my cock and lifted it toward her. The head was shiny and wet.

"I'm not going out with Randy with your cum dripping down my thighs."

"How about with this," I waggled my tongue at her.

"Letting you eat my asshole was a big step, it still seems dirty. I don't want your ass-eating tongue in my pussy."

She had actually started rubbing her pussy with one hand, dipping a finger gently into it. She rolled to her side, and with her other hand grabbed her phone from the bedside table. "I'm going to call Randy and see if he'll come a little early so we can fuck before we go to dinner."

I started to protest and she pulled the hand from her pussy to make a shushing gesture at me.

And then she was talking to him, telling him if he could come over right away he could get laid before they went out. Of course he agreed. He'd get here in fifteen minutes.

I just sat on the floor, enjoying the view and marveling at her. By the time she finished, I had an idea.

"Let me watch."

"Watch me fuck Randy?"

"Yes, let me watch. I'll put a chair in the closet over there and watch through the gap between the doors." The big bedroom had a big closet with double doors.

She didn't hesitate long. "Okay, but a couple things: first, don't wash up right now. It turns me on a little to think of you in there with my ass juice all over your face while I fuck someone else." I was nodding, it turned me on too. "Second, don't let yourself cum. I'm gonna get off. I'm gonna go out with Randy. I'll probably fuck him again after we come back. He's got a lot of stamina. I may want your cock. I may not. Wait for me, just in case." I wasn't sure where this all was heading, but I agreed. Then she added, "And scrub your face and mouth while we're out. I might want your tongue, too."

Quickly I got a chair and we set things up so I could sit in the closet and have a good view of the bed.

*****

The doorbell rang. Candy went to let Randy in, I went to the closet. I sat down and pulled the door shut. Looking out, I saw her jeweled buttplug lying on the bed. I hopped up and opened the closet door, thinking I'd go hide the thing for her.

Between the closet and the bed my thoughts turned in another direction. I left the buttplug alone. Instead, I pulled open the drawer in the nightstand, grabbed a dildo out, tossed it onto the bed, and hurried back to the closet.

No sooner was I settled than they came through the door. Her robe was open, his hand inside it. She was working his shirt buttons with one hand. They were kissing and awkwardly working their way toward the bed.

The robe fell to the floor. She wrestled his shirt off. Sitting on the side of the bed, she worked on his belt and zipper. That's when he saw it.

"You started without me, I guess."

"What?" Now she saw it too. The look she shot toward my hiding place in the closet was not amused.

It was about this time that I realized the dildo I'd put on the bed was the strapon she used on me.

She regained her composure, grabbed the dildo, opened the night stand drawer and put it away. "So much the better for you. I'm wet and ready." She leaned back on the bed and used one hand to spread her labia. "Like what you see?"

"Damn, baby, you are something else." He was kicking off his shoes, pushing down his pants, getting naked.

She spotted the buttplug, picked it up, showed it to him. "I got this for tonight. Check it out." Rolling up onto one hip, and cocking a leg into the air, she slid the plug neatly into her asshole.

His eyes bugged out a little. Now he was naked and moved toward her. He was within her legs, arms reaching to her outer thighs. His cock was fully erect aimed at her open pussy.

She sat up and took the cock in her hand, pumping it, and then - I was glad to see - she was opening a condom and sliding it onto him. Then she laid back onto the bed, guiding his sheathed cock to rub the head of it against her clit.

Still standing by the bedside, he move in closer, using his own hand to angle his cock down across her open hole. With a little squat that made all the muscles in his legs tense, he rubbed it up down up down. "Do you want it?" He growled. "Are you ready?"

She lay fully back, letting her arms fall beside her. I could see her boobs rolling out to the sides. She smiled up at him. "I'm ready! Do it!"

Then he angled the head up and pressed it in. Her mouth fell open. He hoisted her hips upward, and plunged in, one stroke, balls deep, falling fully onto her. She gasped. Her arms came off the bed and pulled him down.

HIs hips were pistoning, driving his cock hard into her.

"Oh, yeah," she cried. "Come on, give it to me."

His feet were slipping on the floor. "Hold on," he growled. And then he hoisted her ass and drove forward, pounding her another foot onto the bed.

"Ah," she exclaimed.

He did it twice more, getting his knees onto the bed and piledriving her into it. Then he was fully on top of her. The muscles rippled in his back as she clutched and pulled at him.

She put her feet down on the bed and drove her pelvis up to meet him. They kept at, locked together in a vigorous rhythm, pubic bones pounding and grinding and sliding away.

She started a series of breathy yelps, "Yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh" and then a more articulate, "Oh, yeah!"

He matched her with deeper grunts.

"That's it! Don't stop!" she said, and then back to the yelps and, with an orgasm imminent, "Ah, ah, ah, ah." And it came. She came.

She let her legs fall limp, and they trembled as the length of his shaft slid across her clit repeatedly, stabbing down into her.

Then, just as she was overwhelmed by it, he wrapped his arms around her thighs from the inside, grabbed both her ass cheeks and rolled her upward, pressing her thighs up toward her breasts.

Now he pounded even harder and faster, his cock stabbing deep into her. He squeezed her hard, wrapping her up, and forcing her pussy to tighten around him.

In a violent arhythmic frenzy, he brought them both to the finish. She was rising again, a flush over her upper chest, neck, and face. Another, greater orgasm took her. From his knees to his neck, every muscle stood tensed as his cock pulsed and spurted inside her. Then he collapsed on her and she fell limp.

They lay like that briefly, then she hugged him and he nuzzled into her neck, kissing her.

"Oh man, that was good!" She said.

"Oh yeah, baby."

They dressed and left for dinner. I sat in the closet with my cock damp in my hand.