All Comments on 'The Three Way Murder'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirens14 days ago

Great story! I like how the AH ended up as the victim of his own plot. 5* Please keep writing.

slm59slm5914 days ago

That was a murder plot that I never would have thought of! Excellent *****

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight14 days ago

Nice job with this one. Thanks for posting it.

Smiffy69Smiffy6914 days ago

Another amazing story. Where do they all come from. Is Ronde some kind of AI generator?

goodshoes2goodshoes214 days ago

Murder mystery/love affair/with a twist or two. The story captured me from the beginning, held my interest throughout, and culminated in a great ending. Put a really big smile on my face. Thanks.

WittonWitton14 days ago

It’s a great detective story - I really enjoyed it - but the sex was nothing out of ordinary and the conclusion contrived - the result is a “like” and not a “love “

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Monica got what she wanted, and her asshole husband got what he deserved. If Monica & Mark don't want to be apart, that's love... You are a wonderful story teller!

Ravey19Ravey1914 days ago

Nearly got it but not quite there so another salute to you. Excellent storytelling again.

HansTrimbleHansTrimble14 days ago

This had it all. The characters are all nice people; the only asshole is already dead. The detective has to work hard to solve it, and he couldn't do that without the cooperation of the principal suspect. He is rewarded with what looks like a lifetime of pleasant intimacy with a woman who must be worth many millions. Through it all, we are guided through the feelings of the major characters, as they discover what a scoundrel the dead guy was.

I wish I could write like stories with complicated plots, that are as polished as this one; don't you?

Hans

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Another fine effort....but.....

You don't address how the bad guy expected to get away with the crime if his plan had gone according to plan.

It seems once the drug had been found, he would have been a key suspect....not only as the (intended) victim's spouse but as a obvious source for the drugs.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago
200 stories

Of the highest quality and character. Salute!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit13 days ago

Nice story. A good mystery sets a reason to keep reading, and you achieved that. Jack certainly was an asshole, Janice was terribly gullible, and Hillary was, above anything else, desperate. Still, Monica is bright and a wine drinker. An 18 gauge needle would have left a noticeable hole in the foil. Maybe Jack stopped for a drink on the way home, didn’t recognize the damaged foil. Monica would definitely have noticed as she unpacked the box to store the bottles. Wine clubs aren’t inexpensive, if I’d found damaged foil, I’d immediately contact the club (or vineyard). My bet is that she suspected tampering and opened the bottle for Jack.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoy13 days ago

I thought I had the answer when Janice said Jack was sleeping in the guest room when I knew that was where Monica slept. You're too tricky by half!

Lee2012Lee201213 days ago

Don’t wanna call you “Gumshoe”, but that was a damn good read. Coming from a former LEO, you’ll know that’s pretty close to, “Good case solving, Gumshoe!” 5⭐️

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy13 days ago

You create great policemen and detectives!

5

tennesseeredtennesseered13 days ago

Another fine story but I have a fine point to bring up. Epidural needles come with a stylet that completely fills the lumen of the needle. That prevents coring of the skin. One would not want to core a piece of skin into the needle lumen and introduce that skin into the epidural space. The stylet prevents that. The stylet would also prevent coring a piece of cork. A regular hypodermic needle might do as you wrote, however. Cyclobenzaprine strikes me as an odd choice of drug for the effects you wanted, but that's easy to ignore for most readers. Good job. You write quickly and well. Is A. I. involved?

GardenshedGardenshed12 days ago

Good story, nice twist, if your going to kill your wife do not send a stripper to get a wine she never heard of! Nice happy ending. Thanks for sharing…….

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I like to read "who ‘dunnit’ " stories written by many different authors. They’re somehow satisfying to read. I have to say your writing fits solidly right in with the best of them. Well done. (I also enjoy your separation of the erotic from the mystery. The frosting should be on the cake, not in it!)

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I loved the story, and was amused by a personal connection. I never thought of cyclobenzaprine as a lethal chemical. Particularly when I had a buttock muscle go into a day-in-day-out spasm - extremely painful. Cyclobenzaprine was prescribed as a muscle relaxant, and it worked perfectly. It was amazing to be able to sleep pain free. The only issue that I had with it was that the dose necessary to relax my butt tended to make me very slightly spaced out. I didn't drive while taking it. This was in pill form - what the story describes is injectable liquid which no doubt gives much higher doses.

J6480J648011 days ago

Still enjoying the tales

Blueman5410Blueman541011 days ago

This was an extremely well-written story. Up to the VERY graphic last part, you could sell it to a TV crime show as a good script. Truly, a really good story and plot line. I wish I could write 1/4 as well! Thanks for an entertaining read.

SexySenior56SexySenior5610 days ago

Actually enjoyed the crime drama more than the sex scene! Good job!

Crusader235Crusader2357 days ago

Good ole murder mystery, very well done. I liked he got the rich wife in the end. Five stars!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA3 days ago

This story telling is very good. Not many twists and turns but a good plot and very believable. The parts I liked the best were the wife keeping her cool, the victim being a complete dope and giving the stripper such screwed up instructions that she instigated his death. It would not have worked if the husband didn't screw around with two really dumb woman. The detective was a good character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
2414 Followers
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...