All Comments on 'My Two Mothers'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
cursrahcursrah14 days ago

I would like to read more about these characters.

LechemanLecheman14 days ago

Loved the story.

Pinupfan53Pinupfan5314 days ago

Great story, can't wait for the next one.

dirtysondirtyson14 days ago

Mom should have gotten one as well...

ArediaAredia14 days ago

Great story - loved it! :)

FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman5414 days ago

Thank you for a very good story. I can understand not wanting a follow up story, but all the pieces are there should you get inspired. I'm sure your fans would love it. Just saying ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Enjoyed the story. Only gripe I have is that the overuse of 'baby' at times was actually distracting to me.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I'm a big fan of natural sounding dialogue, which it was not quite often in this story. You also had the mom saying baby every time she spoke which almost made me quit reading several times. 3/5 is the best I could give this one.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Good story, as usual, but can't help and think how sad it is that Mark had to pick up his dads scraps. Not that he didn't get love out of it, just a sad thing.

shadrachtshadracht13 days ago

Very enjoyable. Parts were a bit predictable, but part of that is just knowing these stories, and part is that the characters acted true to themselves, which makes predicting behavior possible. All in all, it made me happy, and glad I had read it. 5*

1stltdan1stltdan12 days ago

Great story. Thank you

RamazaRamaza12 days ago

Lovely story, thank you.

prolaneprolane12 days ago

Great story indeed I enjoy longer reads like this. Thanks for writing

01Timber6701Timber6712 days ago

Good story but the part about Candice and mom being together was really sad yet the part that they only did it while he was around was understandable

xtrail65xtrail6512 days ago

I didn't want to swear, but fucking brilliant, a great story written very, very well. Although a pity there will be no sequel I totally understand. Big can of worms.

Thank you, sorry only 10 out of 5 stars.

Hugo999Hugo99911 days ago

Good read well told

linnearlinnear11 days ago

Excellent story as I always expect from you. One question, wouldn't the DNA been similar being father and son?

SexySenior56SexySenior569 days ago

Mmmmm… well, it was a well told story. Of course, I expect nothing less from you. I’m not a big fan of mother/son incest because even the best stories come across (to me) as a bit unseemly. That said, I did enjoy the twist of turning the couple into a threesome, and getting revenge on Brian was appropriate even if they method was a little weird.

desire46desire465 days ago

Thank you again for anther amazing story

sexsutrasexsutra4 days ago

You are so so good writer UltimateSin. A always look forward for your stories. This one was again amazing!!

Southpaw1430Southpaw14303 days ago

I enjoyed this one. Thanks.

RanDog025RanDog0252 days ago

This is my first time, I think, reading your submissions and you did a very fine job. Love the way everything was put together and presented to us. Heck of a love story! Thanks, now following. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...