All Comments on 'The 67 Year Old Lieutenant Ch. 01'

by Leftleaningdadbod

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

One page is hardly a chapter. Multiple chapters and it goes in Novels and Novellas. But before you do that, come up with a better premise and learn how to write.

Martyr2002Martyr200212 days ago

Interesting start!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino12 days ago

So far nothing; at this rate we might have a story by Christmas 2025

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I'm trying to get interested, but whilst the descriptions are good, and the story is incredibly imaginative, there is a disjointed, slightly chaotic feel to it. What am I seeing? The piece is too short to make a connection. Also, a series with short chapters doesn't stick well with readers. Offer chapters 2-3 times longer with definitive breakpoints, and end them with something to bring back the reader. Finally, unless all parts are currently written and ready to go, no one will stay around for a new reader who published "...something a while back." It's like starting a military campaign with a week's supply on hand.

26thNC26thNC11 days ago

Not much, but enough to get my interest.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Wow , what a suspenseful tale with a deep ravine of a cliffhanger at the end . I’m intrigued. Just hope you post the next chapter soon as the anticipation is killing me . Worthy of 5 stars and a standing ovation , hurry now !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeftleaningdadbod@Leftleaningdadbod
4 Followers
A fantasist, presently hobbled. Soon then, back on my bike, and travelling again - NZ is home, where my heart and gratitude is undoubted. Others in different places also have my love - in UK, France and Australia. We are all spread. Joys: Shakespearean insults, crotch goblin ...