All Comments on 'A Rapist's Orgins'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EdthegentEdthegent17 days ago

This was great! Awesome build up and didn't disappoint with the end. Would love to see more chapters to this story...around two and maybe how he develops the taste for what new victims!

jrgg43jrgg4316 days ago

New chapters, perhaps with a different victim each story, until Jenny shows back up again one day.

Or

Jenny becomes his assistant and helper, either willing or not.

DaddysmicheleDaddysmichele16 days ago

Well, call me Jenny and meet me in the park. Great story.

delightful_minddelightful_mind15 days ago

Many years later: Smile 150!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

can we have some gag scenes with her own clothing such as panties or socks, stuffed into her mouth in a keep it in your mouth or else way, so she chewed her own socks as makeshift gag with humiliation and arousal.

or scenes she's forced to stand facing the wall or something in a submissive posture like hands locked on her head waiting obediently

BallGaggedSlaveWifeBallGaggedSlaveWife9 days ago

Hey how about a story featuring a babysitter who gets bound and gagged by the boys she's babysitting, after they get into their DILF father's bondage gear? After she is left in the basement for some time, the father comes home and uses the opportunity to fulfill some of his suppressed fantasies on his new captive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...