All Comments on 'I Just Had To Fuck Daddy 01'

by Drcock666

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Puszywett69Puszywett696 days ago

Good piece of work. You have me intrigued for more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

5 Stars. I love stories about girls dressed up in school uniforms or as cheerleaders.

Even more so when Daddy fucks them while they cum on his cock. Not into the pissy stuff. And I'd like facials to feed the young sluts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

5 stars. Don't be concerned about Grammer. Hotness trumps everything. Hoping for more than Part 2. So many avenues to explore. Wondering who will be the aggressor, daddy or his little girl, and that their relationship doesn't stop at one fuck.

Also wondering who daddy was dreaming of that woke him. Could it be his little girl?

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Genuinely one of the better stories on this site. The pacing slowed with the 3 videos. The one watching her daddy would have been more than enough and story would flow much better. But part 2 quickly please

Campus77Campus774 days ago

I enjoyed this tale. Wonder if his daughter was successful in seducing him in the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrcock666@Drcock666
Just another dirty old medical doctor. Also offers custom-made stories if you have a dirty little secret, like your sister, brother, nanny, the boss, a hooker. The cost is 35€ per page. Minimum of 2 pages (A4). Send me a mail to stephanbionic@gmail.com and we can go from there.