All Comments on 'You Will Show Me Everything Ch. 01'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking13 days ago

Short and sweet, but hot. I like the detail about looking into the camera. You do a good job capturing the panicked flurry of thoughts that stream through her head. Looking forward to the next chapter. Five stars.

Anthony1965Anthony196513 days ago

I love this story and would love to read more to this story.

lustychimeralustychimera12 days ago

Present tense gang! I like how you didn't delve into all the backstory of how she got into that mess. You made it plausible through her psychology alone.

And the way you really hit on the shame and power dynamics, that's pure exhibitionsism. Wonderfully descriptive and perfectly paced.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Glad to see it's a woman exposing herself in your story, not a man.

PappasleazePappasleaze11 days ago

I personally in the next chapter would like to hear her thinking about how she got where she is. this chapter was great as is. I don't see the need for her blackmailer or whatever he is(if it is a he) to expose her to quickly or all the drama will be gone, he needs more ammo to keep her going for awhile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES