All Comments on 'Host Daddy'

by onlinebuddyy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

What’s with the 10 inch dicks, when less than 1% of males reaches even 7? What does it add to the story. There are limits to “willing suspension of disbelief”, at least for me.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size, for instance.

LupinesqueLupinesque13 days ago

Enjoyed the exchange student angle. Hope there’s more stories w these two. The build up was the best part.

BTW, above comment on dick size is hilarious, even though not intended as such.

DunkirkDunkirk13 days ago

He needs to cum in her pussy. She needs to be bred.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Fucking great! Very good story

3186Daddy3186Daddy12 days ago

Yeah, this needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Great work, I hope there are more lessons for Sakura in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago
Ruined

The story was great till you decided on this come on my face garbage. How do I put this if you are going to write in the interracial category then fair enough I’m not here to stop you ok . But here is a little secret interracial stories get huge and better likes when the story ends in pregnancy. The amount of readers that have a secret pregnant fetish on here are loads . But otherwise your story wasn’t to bad ok .

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Please continue the story between Sakura & Greg.

Please make Sakura pregnant with Greg's child and it means Greg will have two wives.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Please give us a sequel. This was great!

darkbloomdarkbloom3 days ago

Good story, Ignore the idiot comments about getting Sakura pregnant. If that's the story they want, they should write it themselves. This one does what you want it to, and that's what matters. (and it worked for me, too.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous