All Comments on 'The Perfect Alpha - Killer Elite 01'

by TorieArcana

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

A bit confusing with another Jasmine in the first chapter while declaring the Jasmine we know to be dead. I did wonder if the last child would return at a future story point having survived and it appears so. Wonder how early she shifted and has stayed a wild cat? Probably when the bus was destroyed. I'd say she's a Juggernaut like her mother and that was how she survived. Maybe she also has the teleport ability that Raven never seemed to acquire? That could have gotten her off the bus and into the woods before it was destroyed. If she also somehow gained the healing ability that would also make her more than Raven.

Only other way she survived would have been to be captured and held by the feds for years. Maybe treated like a wild animal with no real human contact? Purely studying her in a rather cold way. If the latter is how she's existed, something has changed for her to be on her own. Finally broke free? Or let go, to be followed and studied?

Unless her uncle still lives or any children he may have had, she has no direct family closer than a cousin. Although there is the unknown father. He or someone in his family line may exist. Once known about, her existence is going to cause a stir. She is the de facto queen of the supernaturals more than likely. Especially if she inherited all of Raven's abilities. Some who have risen or been left in power since the war and Raven's demise could see her as a threat or an opportunity for more power by gaining control of her.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHands11 days ago

I honestly couldn’t give 5 stars to this chapter, even as good as it is. The glossing over of the war and how it was presented left me a bit baffled. At the end of the last chapter, the identity of the weres had been wiped. Or so we were led to believe. Then we jumped right to a were war happening with Ravens children dead. Then in this chapter, that is again covered with slightly more detail. Then the war is over with Raven and her mates dead. How did they die? They were all Jugernaughts. So many questions and so few answers.

TorieArcanaTorieArcana9 days agoAuthor

Okay Jasmine is the dark haired woman who tried to help Torie and fed her a cooked fish, Torie called herself Jasmine because her cat told her it was not safe for her real name to be known. More details about the war will come to light, I didn't go through the war in it's entirety as I wasn't sure how to write it out as a proper story line, but this particular story line I already had thought out almost fairly close to the conclusion. I hope that clears up any confusion, Thank you all for reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTorieArcana@TorieArcana
I enjoy writing for fun and it relaxes me, my stories tend to come from a very active imagination and can be fueled by movies, by other writers, I never claim ownership of others peoples works. Now and then I may see the Avengers in a different story or add my own character to...