All Comments on 'Old751 - Sierra's Story'

by jpro56

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 days ago

Wonderful conclusion to the Old751 saga!

5

chytownchytown7 days ago

*****Very entertaining follow-up to a great story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I don't think I read the foundational piece of this story. I am going to have to find it. This was fabulous, I loved it and it's characters. An overall cast of honorable people we feel blessed to interact with.

JH4FunJH4Fun7 days ago
Nice way to wrap it up.

This was a great way to tie in the other parts of the series.

I really enjoyed the whole series of tales. Funny how a tale about doing the right thing can mean so much. I hope you create the Jan and Jill tales. I am sure they would make great reads just as this series did.

Even if you don't thanks for creating this one.

Be safe. I am looking forward to you future creations for our consumption.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

jpro56jpro567 days agoAuthor

Thank you, JH4Fun. I hadn't thought of a Jill or Jan story line since they weren't as directly involved in the stories. I have considered telling the whole story again from Old751's view. It was a departure from what I usually write but once it was started, I had to get it all out. Pretty bad when your fictional stories invade your dreams at night.

I appriciate all the comments.

I do have a few more stories in the works. Finishing the Shari and Me series.

I will have to wait until my muse strikes me again with a fresh idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjpro56@jpro56
30 Followers
Widowed bi male. Always looking for new friends, female and trans, and open to trying new things. Men may apply but I am being really picky right now. A trans top would fill so many boxes on my sexual bucket list. Ladies - I love giving oral. Telegram - John Rocky