All Comments on 'Feb. Sucks - It Must've Been Love 02'

by FaceForRadio

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
OOAAOOAA9 days ago

GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!

Impo_64Impo_649 days ago

Too over dramatic!

AardieAardie9 days ago

I'm not sure why he spent so much time at the hospital after she so thoroughly burned the marriage.

Also, I thought he was a journalist. Fox News is an oxymoron. They have been a contributing factor in what may be the end of the American experiment. I guess we will have to see if the constitution gets torn up next January.

francemanfranceman9 days ago

It made me think of the cinema when a film overflows with special effects to compensate for the weakness of the script.

In your case, there was too much exaggeration, too much extravagance in an attempt to create more drama.

In the end, this makes the situations and characters seem particularly stupid.

How many people does Jim have to detail Linda's evening with, especially after being present at the club and then seeing videos? It sounds like a samurai committing hara-kiri over and over again.

kelchakelcha9 days ago

5*

Screw the nay sayers. I liked this story. Some scum sucking people are better off dead. My only wish would have been to know the thoughts of the cunt before she died.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster19 days ago

It was worth waiting for to see where you took this story...and it was worth 5 stars.

.

There have been so many stories that in one way or another are built on the framework or 'inspired' by Geroge Anderson's "February Sucks" that it is hard just to catalog them. It's now sometimes referred to as a 'multiverse' to give a point of reference.

.

I think this is one of the better ones that takes the survivors on a different journey to their ultimate destination, which, for Jim and the 2 kids, is a new and happy life in a different city with a new love.

.

Nicely done.

bdsmbillbdsmbill9 days ago

Good finish. Keep writing. You are goid at it. I say that as a retired professor of English and a published author. Also, Fox was a good choice. Lefties don’t like them because they don’t toe the leftie line like all the others.

Gram1Gram19 days ago

I almost stopped reading when he lapsed into full martyr mode at the hospital. Really? After the way she behaved? Uh, no. Also, I'm not sure the author kept in mind the ages of the children - 14 and 12. A 14 year old girl having to go play at the park? Really? The obligatory happy ending, although somewhat unique, was too saccharine for my taste. But what really killed it for me was the Fox news story line - yuck. Should've left it at 1 part.

jasonnhjasonnh9 days ago

A very good story overall. The happy ending for everyone was nice. It flowed nicely and it seemed real as it took time to sort everything out.

A couple of side comments:

When Jim mulls "could he ever love Linda again? PROBABLY not." PROBABLY????

It was very convenient that Linda died.

It was nice that Marc was literally erased from sports and that so many people that facilitated or allowed what he did paid a big price.

The overall feeling about Linda felt about right. Most of the past was good and she deserved to be remembered with love for that. Her life ended with a literal and metaphorical car wreck. Like her lost leg which could never be restored, her loving life was gone forever. Once she was dead, there was no need to deal with the mess she made at the end. It was over. Not forgotten or forgiven but there was no point or need to keep it in focus because she wasn't around to deal with.

The rest of the story is mostly about the "best revenge", a life lived well.

mainer42mainer429 days ago

please tell me that you have actual talent at writing anything other than comic books. This waste of time is an afront to the original author.

MattblackUKMattblackUK9 days ago

I think that worked well as a follow on story. 5*.

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair9 days ago

I think that this version worked out very well. I must be getting soft in my old age...I actually was in tears when Linda died. Keep em coming.

😊

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat9 days ago

I thought this was excellent. 5*

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker9 days ago

FOX??? Get real. no bad, otherwise. She was one delusional slut. Sorry, Jim.4.5 stars.

The BEAR

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit9 days ago

Nice story arc, it’s certainly a permanent ending. Agree with @LT56linebacker - you could have found Jim a less controversial network than the fake news experts. A little surprised that Jim chose to drive to Phoenix. He could afford to donate the cars, fly, then buy new cars upon landing. Beyond that, a very solid job taking a well used starting point in a direction nobody else explored. A+ for creativity.

swfb70swfb709 days ago

over all a nice story- I liked that it was a gig with Fox, but having been to Phoenix a couple of times it is hardly where I would have chosen. Jim was much more forgiving than I could have ever been.

phill1cphill1c9 days ago

"Fox was a good choice. Lefties don’t like them because they don’t toe the leftie line like all the others..."

I don't respect Fox "news" because they aren't an actual news outlet. They are "entertainment" and they have made so many news stories up...

But I do understand that the Right needs an outlet for stories that the National Equirer can't handle.

phill1cphill1c9 days ago

One more political statement: there are NO 'leftie" news outlets. They are ALL owned by entities no liberal (we call ourselves Progressives these days) would call "progressive". CNN: Owned by Ted Turner, NOT a liberal. NBC: owned by General Electric, NOT a progressive company. ABC: owned by Sinclaire, which is completely right wing.

So, Perfesser, there ain't no "leftie news outlets" and Fox News doesn't consider itself a news outlet.

phill1cphill1c9 days ago

Story was ok but after 1000 such stories, I've lost the will to care about these hackneyed cliched characters. It's like the 17th season of Gilligans Island.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 days ago

I think you finished that up nicely transitioning from a really tragic story, getting his verbal pound of flesh from Linda and Dee, making it more sad, revenge on accomplices and finally giving us a gentle romance ending to counter-balance the sadness.

woodwardwoodward8 days ago

Well done and a unique perspective on this story line. As an aside, in earlier comments on this story by a "liberal", they don't understand this is just a story, that's all. They need to grow up. Sorry you had to get those comments.

HOG57headHOG57head8 days ago

Good to see a somewhat realistic conclusion. Heidi and Annalise were a good avenue for closure

BigDee44BigDee448 days ago

Going back to part 1, Facetime will let you record the video, but not the audio.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

At least the whore died

truthandjustice99truthandjustice998 days ago

How convenient to have Linda die I forgive but want you to die and you do

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Forgiveness? No. She died an unrepentant adulterous murderer! Her eternity will be spent watching Jim with his new wife, and how happy they are together with the children. She will be forever reminded of what could have been hers, if she had chosen wisely!

/

ZK

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos8 days ago

Sorry dude, but this was practically incoherent. The plot rambled all over the place, there was no rising tension or feeling of culmination in the story just drifting from scene to scene with all about the same emotional intensity until the story just peters out. Also, it seemed like you didn't know what you were writing from paragraph to paragraph, like a lot of details you added ended up being unnecessary because of events later in the story, which means, why did we even learn about them? Like, if Linda is going to die in the hospital, then what's the point of talking about their future relationship and the impacts on Jim. Sure, keep the confrontation, the revelation about the cost of Linda's stupidity, but truncate everything and make the culmination of the story something like either Jim forgiving Linda as she dies, or Linda's world going to hell and then flat lining. Something with emotional impact.

<>

Also, some of the scenes were okay, like the talk with Dave, but they were too much like just explaining the plot and didn't feel like they were organically part of the story. And did Jim need to confront Dee in the story when he did? Why couldn't it happen after Linda dies instead of detracting from the hospital scene which should have been dramatic (and ended with Linda dying imho). Also, if someone is going to die, then why make a point about having a leg amputated and what not. It makes you, as the reader, think that somehow this is going to factor into the story, but it doesn't. Things that don't matter probably shouldn't be mentioned in detail, only as flavor or scene setting.

<>

Basically, I'm saying - write less and be more concise about what you're writing.

SwordWielderSwordWielder8 days ago

A good take on the story. I think Jim would have remained mad at Linda for years, and would need counseling to reduce the anger.

servant111servant1118 days ago

Disjointed mess. The Jim character’s apparent acceptance of Linda is nonsensical in the extreme. It is so beyond the pale that it utterly breaks the tale’s internal logic forcing readers to substitute their own common sense to make sense of this chaotic mess. From that point the author loses his readers as he fails to convince them to properly suspend disbelief. With this failure the whole tale moves from tragedy into low comedy.

3 stars

m8rvlah15m8rvlah158 days ago

Just a hint, from experience. A two-years old that is moved to a new country, will generally not have an accent.

mndhanson017mndhanson0178 days ago

You could have added how Phil found out about Jane and how that blew up, not just Dee and Dave

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0358 days ago

Keep writing - 5 stars

skruff101skruff1018 days ago

Ding Dong the Witch is dead (both of them). If a FebSux story doesn’t end in divorce then death is an acceptable alternative.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Sorry, this melodramatic exercise adds nothing to the story of February Sucks. It violates the spirit of the story and simply provides a platform for Jim / theto reiterate his moralistic diatribes.

AngelRiderAngelRider8 days ago

Somehow worse than the original and that's hard to pull off. Maybe try to write something your own.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu8 days ago

Um.

It was alright.

Well at least there was closure between Linda and Jim and there was no revenge or btb which was ok. I think the downside was it was a bit long than it should be. The writer could have gone straight to the conversation closure of Linda and Jim and it wouldn't take any significant aspect of the story. Thanks for the effort @FaceForRadio.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Kind of over the top in some places, but it was an interesting take. I didn't like that Marc died immediately and never had to face consequences. Neither did Linda, at least not really. I always wonder if authors don't kill off the wife and other man because they're incapable of constructing a story where they suffer the consequences.

It's also kind of weird that so so many stories have the husband forgoing the new younger woman in his life for a late entry older woman that wasn't in the story until the last moment. It's like they're not allowed to.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

The right payback for the cheaters without even go for revenge. And another rare contribution the the very, very few non-cuck tales. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I was about to launch into a long diatribe about this but franceman made a number of my points for me very succinctly. I've seen too many stories lately where hitherto respectable suburban housewives suddenly morph into drug abusing, big cock addicted porn queens for no discernible reason and with no attempt at an explanation offered. Jane 'had not had a gangbang since she married Phil' we were informed as though gangbangs are something that women routinely participate in at some point in their lives and all of the women in this train wreck were written as junkies and sex addicts who mysteriously managed to conceal their nefarious lifestyles from their obstinately clueless husbands.

Then we have Jim rolling over for his wife after all the ways in which she compounded her initial betrayal. I couldn't escape the feeling that had Linda and Marc survived the car crash Jim would have had a house key cut especially for Marc so he could come and visit Linda whenever he wanted to and Jim would have ensured that there would, at his own expense been plenty of the finest quality marching powder and whatever other drugs were required for the two lovebirds to enjoy to the max while Jim was busy washing and waxing Marc's new Lamborghini.

OTT doesn't even begin to cover it.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

And just when I thought sequel’s couldn’t get any worse.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Nobody wakes up from a coma and jumps into a long conversation. Just beyond anything close to reality. Try something original.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Loved the story, it was a bit over dramatic, but still loved it, especially the ending. One thing though, I thought the "Asshole" died in the car crash, but now I see he simply changed names to "Aardie".

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Not bad, but a bit stilted. Also, the travelogue was a bit much. One thing I would like is to settle on the kid's name. Timmy or Tommy? Tim or Tom? Also, it's a shame he had to kill off a young woman child and unborn, but that's what the author decided to do.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Weak story that rambled so bad it was painful to read 3 & 4.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Nope

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

The only way this and so many other “spin-offs” work is by changing the premise of the original GA story radically. In this case, as with others, Linda did NOT “suddenly out of nowhere” decide to have a fantasy fuck—there was premeditation, planning, and conspiracy with Dee and others as a basis for what happened— which was NOT in the original….not even hinted at..

.

That said….the satisfaction of this version is that Jim, while hurt badly, was not destroyed, and in tne end comes out OK. And of course, Linda and Asshole get their Karma.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Did I say four stars? Anyway four stars.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Don't give up your day job! I got thru a half page.

Frank66Frank668 days ago

For the most part well written and well told, but the constant verbal digs and insults at Linda and Dee were too much. Not that they didn't deserve them, but why not just walk away? There was nothing there anymore, and the continued hints about maybe reconciling seemed like a plot device to have more time to keep on pounding her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Bad writing. Bad editing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I have got to wonder what OOAA was reading. It sure as hell wasn't this overblown piece of crap. In less than 2 weeks the author has Jim going from watching a video of his wife being willingly assfucked by someone else to calling her "sweetie", he rightfully calls her an accomplice to multiple murder and then commits to being at the hospital daily? Oh fuck no. Great, asshole Marc and the whore are dead but Jim's motivation and character are totally screwed up and unbelievable.

Escape_WithinEscape_Within8 days ago

About two years ago I left a comment on KitDeluca's details matter edition. I closed with an analogy of a car going through a stop sign on the road of life and hitting a pedestrian who's last name was Marriage. I had asked and hoped someone would use that analogy in a story. So THANK YOU for this version. I agree with franceman and Aardie but also with impo_64 and especially OOAA. The only other comments at the time I am writing mine. I am giving it five stars. One night does matter on so many levels. The directions these lives travel are not what I would have asked for. Yet the impact and emotions I feel are there. So I will add another scrapped attempt to my digital storage as I try to reach this quality. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

1* for being too lazy to write your own story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Overall, another take on Feb. Sucks, but this one not too shabby. Writing style is adequate, but much of the emotion became somewhat washed out.

I anticipated the interview referral to Good Morning America, and thought it might go further in disgracing the Bitch while casting further light on Jim’s journalism performance. Cannot believe Zeno follow-through on that one.

Also cannot believe the lack of response by her parents having received copies of the first telephone video.

Too many holes and errors by author tremendously bring authors score downward. No rating from here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Way over the top in the drama dept. Like killing a pregnant woman and her 3 yr old daughter. He could have just as easily injured a 40 yr. old man who miraculously escaped injury and it wouldn't have taken anything away from the story. Snorting coke and all that was just way too much.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Another "Jim" written not only as a White Knighting simp, but also as the son of a simp. Then we have the usual inane LW clichés...the "big cock equals great sex " myth, the "athletes are great lovers and have big cocks myth", the "black men have special sexual prowess and big cocks myth", and the 50s era nonsense of taking government schools as normative and the today utterly absurd assumption that Disney is a company that should be patronized. The author also does not realize that TODAY only an irresponsible parent would be wandering around downtown San Francisco or NYC with children. All the bullshit in the story about "just one night", especially from the simp's father and the main simp, shows an inability to reason regarding moral issues. Imagine expecting to get a "pass" from a non Soros prosecutor by saying "Yes, I robbed the bank, but it was only a few hours out of an otherwise completely law abiding life!". Linda in this story was written as a slut, druggie, adulteress, and a felon. IRL, only a cuck would fail to divorce her, whereas divorcing her and explaining the clearly the evil things she did would provide the children with a sound moral lesson. Also IRL Linda would be convicted as a felon. For a "Linda" death would be a blessing. Unfortunately, most LW authors appear to be elderly, low T, feminized men whose grasp of the present is poor.

nixroxnixrox8 days ago

1 star - you get a one-star rating just like every other writer who chose to add another twist to GA's crap story.

silverthorne16silverthorne168 days ago

Nice alternative version. Sucks though he ended up joining Faux News!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I enjoyed this story with one caveat. When Jim called her sweetheart at the hospital and started to forgive her and finally did when she died. I'm sorry, but her first words out of the coma were asking about Marc. I can see being kind to Linda and giving her time to recover and stuff but forgiving? Her betrayal was absolute and she even admitted she was either giving Marc a hand or blow job when the crash happened.

I lost a lot of respect for your version of Jim when he started to forgive her. At a certain point, you have to protect yourself and Linda was very toxic and proved she had no love in her heart for Jim. She was only saying she loved Jim and such because Marc died and she was in dire straits. He was her plan B and that was super obvious.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

3 stars. Somebody please shoot this zombie story in the head.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

The problem with killing off Marc, and more importantly Linda, is it takes away the tension of the story. Everything after that is just an afterthought. We don't get to see Jim resolve his problems. A car wreck and a death in the hospital does that for us.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Four weeks is too long between parts. Part 2 should be submitted as soon as part 1 posts. If part 2 isn't ready to post,then don't submit part 1.

~~~

Dave's story is much too self-serving.

~~~

"airtight foursomes" - How do you do an "airtight foursome" with only three holes? Two cocks in a hole?

~~~

"the more public the humiliation, the better" - How much humiliation is there if Marc has to sneak out the back door?

~~~

"are 14+ very good years and two wonderful children more significant than 18 hours of pure hell?" - He's not throwing away the children.

~~~

Too long, too cliche with the new hottie and the big settlement.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

THE best part of this story was about Fox News...Fox News Rules!!!

enderlocke77enderlocke778 days ago

i would like a count of how many jobs jim has had throughout all of these feb suck stories lol

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

@bdsmbill, really? A retired professor of English? You cannot even write a complete sentence without improper spelling or grammar. If the Dumper loves the poorly educated, he must be enamored with you.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic8 days ago

Too much drama. I didn't like it. Not my cup of tea.o

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine8 days ago

Good story. One slight faux pas: “On the fourth date, as Jim was walking Heidi to her door, she said, "Can you come in for coffee? I have something I wanted to show you.". It was Annalise he was walking to the door.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Has this imbecile author ever been to Milwaukee? Nobody and I mean, NOBODY drives a Lamborghini in the middle of fucking winter especially at 90 mph. This guy needs to stop writing because he’s a fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Zzzzzźźzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Death is never a good thing in these stories. It does not make the stories enjoyable. 3 stars

DragynhrtDragynhrt8 days ago

Good story over all, Had to laugh when you mentioned not only the town I grew up in, in California, yes I know the train station in Salinas, but I also worked in Monterey before I moved to the East Coast lol....so yeah that got an extra star

enderlocke77enderlocke778 days ago

lol to hell with all that crap waaaaa my wife cheated on me. nicks entire family dies. i think u messed up doing that after that the story should be Nick's revenge. worse one yet. the comments suck too. so bad some messed up ppl in here

Sailor59Sailor598 days ago

Good writing, good storyline. Linda dying was the one decent thing she could do. It was very freeing. Nice way to tie this closed.

And yes Milwaukee does suck.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Agree with BigBlueKat: five stars!

muskyboymuskyboy8 days ago

Nope, she died an unforgivable, unrepentant, unapologetic slut. None of the explanation for that night exculpated Linda's horrible decision in any way. Jim got no revenge on any of the cheaters or their accomplices.

Waldteufel61Waldteufel618 days ago

Overall a good story, mostly enjoyable, do you think the broadcaster angle and Annalise character introduced late, made possible by Linda’s death (yay!) really made the story worthwhile. Repetitive narration, and Jim’s wild back-and-forth thinking on potential reconciliation, distracted from the story and was not enjoyable. Overall, a solid 4.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio8 days agoAuthor

Quick note to Phill1c: In true “Progressive” fashion, your “facts” are a bit loosey-goosey. The media ownership info is outdated and/or incorrect. GE (a company less than half its former size after selling some key divisions to China) sold NBC to Comcast which merged it with Universal Studios. Comcast’s CEO was a big Obama contributor. CNN was founded by Ted Tuner (married to Jane Fonda—‘nuff said!) but is now owned by Warner Bros-Discovery, hardly a conservative outfit. Disney (renown for its DEI fiasco) bought ABC back in 1996 — it was never owned by Sinclair Broadcasting. NPR and PBS function as media arms of the Democratic National Committee — just kidding on this last one; it only seems that way!

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio8 days agoAuthor

Hey…I’m an equal opportunity media guy. Jim worked for an ABC station and then went to a Fox outlet. He’s not mad at anybody!

AccelarVesterAccelarVester8 days ago

An ending full of heart and 5*.

thank you

doodlesdaddoodlesdad8 days ago

So he goes to work for a MAGA channel?

AmbulAmbul8 days ago

I reread the story as well asl all of the comments. There were many thoughtful and insightful comments, along with the usual nasty juvenile comments. The story is clearly in two parts, almost completely unrelated. The first part was very sad, I thought. I agree that Jim’s confrontations with Dee and Dave were perhaps overly melodramatic. Dee was clearly a coke-snorting whore who pretty much engineered the whole seduction of Linda. We find that once Marc loaded her up with coke and other drugs, she became cock-craving putty in his hands. When she woke from her two-week coma it was not surprising that her first words were of Marc, who was her last memory before the crash, when she was still high on coke and apparently eager to suck his cock in the car. The subsequent interchanges between Linda, whose mind was clearly (to me) muddled, and Jim, who ranted and threatened almost continuously, suggested that neither were thinking very clearly. Jim’s concern for her rehabilitation was seemingly without much empathy or compassion, which I found surprising. Under the circumstances he was not able to see her beyond an injured coke-snorting slut. He seemed to think of her as his wife of 14 years only in the context of helping with her physical rehabilitation. Their many conversations in the hospital and Linda’s injuries and need for a lengthy rehabilitation seemed to foretell a period where both could think clearly come to grips with what happened and what that would mean for their marriage. I can see a sudden “heart seizure” that was then successfully addressed, but no reasons were given for her organs “shutting down.” I thought that her more or less unexplained death rendered all her other injuries irrelevant, and in retrospect they added nothing to the story but instead pointed toward a different resolution. Indeed, all of Jim’s visits more and more pointed to a lengthy and emotional painful rehabilitation of her body, if not their relationship. If the author’s intent to have her die, why devote so much of the story to her amputation, internal injuries, and all of Jim’s visits? I try to accept an author’s story as it is written, but in this case, and given the lengthy and emotion-laden buildup, I had a hard time with the very unexpected death of Linda. It did not in any way wrap up loose ends or provide any sort of resolution. Frankly, I thought her death, coming when it did, seemed to nullify everything that had transpired since the crash and was a convenient way to avoid a more complicated subsequent story. In real life people do die suddenly, but more often they must come to grips with awful and traumatic situations and come to some kind of resolution. That would have made more sense to me, regardless of how life ended up for Linda and Jim. I think it would have made for a more satisfying story.

Once Linda died, the second part of the story, where Jim meets Annalise and her daughter, marries her, and moves to Arizona, is so totally unrelated to the first part of the story that it would better have been a stand-alone story about a widower with kids. I found no logical or emotional connection between the two parts. I also found the characters strangely unappealing. I was unable to form a connection with them, which I was able to do with Linda and Jim. Perhaps it was because the character of Jim only resonated in connection with Linda and the prior events in that marriage. I could never relate to Annalise. I thought this part resembled a superficial Hallmark story with uninteresting characters and no real tension or drama. I could not get invested in, or even interested in, this part. I do thank the author for writing really good sequel, at least until Linda’s sudden death.

desecrationdesecration8 days ago

"I've had enough changes handed to me lately, no need to add any more right away." I think this is how many cheated-upon spouses feel. Grit teeth and endure it, plan for exit at the first opportunity.

carindenniscarindennis8 days ago

It's hard for me to give out a 5 star rating, I mean that is a perfect score and really there are few Pulitzers lying about here on Lit.

THAT BEING SAID....

I have read ALL of the variations of the GA classic and THIS one has unseated the previous best, although the refences to THAT network nearly cost that fifth star, but hey - it's your universe so I'll look the other way.

Full 5💫

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 days ago

Enjoyed the twists and turns of the story, However, the ending capped it off in a great manner. Thanks for your writing.

Busman19639Busman196398 days ago

Another good ending!

Chuckles1966Chuckles19668 days ago

Thank you for the call out to all those wonderful eateries in LA.

LechemanLecheman8 days ago

Still a grim story but you played it well.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith8 days ago

Good story, well written, and tragic. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

While the writing was quite good there were two huge plot cop outs. First, though both Linda and Marc got terminally burned it wasn't by Jim's hand and so doesn't qualify as a true BTB, second, Linda's death was nothing more than a labour saving story device that allowed the author to not deal with the full aftermath of Linda's betrayal. The short shrift given the other minor characters is appropriate since they are pretty much just filler material in any case. 4 stars

mrwondrefulmrwondreful8 days ago

Especialy for the first time on Literotica, these are excelent stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

If Jim is a Russian or German of pre Hitlar era, he'll never remember Linda after she left the resturant. But unfortunatly he is yankee. Insted of writing Feb Sucks over and over, make another Rambo 5,6,7, 8... Where SS will go to Ukrine and kill Russians. Let the real marinars cry like wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

You just had to start Jim forgiving Linda before she died. That sweetie comment, yuk. You had him as a hard ass so why did he go to the hospital in the first place.

WargamerWargamer8 days ago

No, not for me. You lost the plot completely with your version of this shitty story.

Scores 2/5 you still had Jim acting like a wimp. All the other husbands in the group ditched their cheating wives, but not Jim despite EVERTHING you had him getting ready to take her back.

Really?????

Yep yours is a 2/5 no doubt about it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Much better than part 1. An as an interesting turno of the story.

James G 5James G 58 days ago

Why would someone with millions of dollars stay at a Best Western?

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Funny how some focus on Fox News, fake news, really, can we come up with something new? How about they are ALL spinning lies, lie a little lie a lot, its still lies and the lesser of two evils is still evil. I guess with how many of you comment on these Feb sucks stories like it is a real story, and obviously many have to tried to reinvent an alternate reality to an already DUMB ASS story, tells me that many of you constantly live in a fantasy world. The reality is ALL February Sucks stories SUCK and needs to die off.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Ich libe do? You mean Ich liebe dich?....

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Overall, a fairly well written story. Just a few mistakes. Such as changing Tom into Tim and back again. But, as usual, alcohol is used extensively. Drugs play a main role and going to church? Why? It's a complete waste of time and just filler for the story. But, worst of all...He joins the Fox Network?! What, is he a stupid Trump supporter?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous