All Comments on 'Putting It All On the Line'

by Topspot101

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
Bronco56Bronco5611 days ago

That was a good story. 5stars

AardieAardie11 days ago

Another entitled and delusional narcissist goes down.

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters11 days ago

Good angle, liked it.

someoneothersomeoneother11 days ago

Author may have written story in a style different than his normal, but the plot and dialogue are the same as any number of prior unrealistic "we need to talk" stories.

Buster2UBuster2U11 days ago

10 Big Blazing Stars to TopSpot, for Great writing. No matter how many times I read these stories it amazes me how the cheating wives always get things wrong. No One wants a cheating wife for a spouse. Mean want a spouse that they can trust and share their life with. Great writing, and Great Effort. thanks, Buster2U

miket0422miket042211 days ago

Other than the mother in law being reasonable when speaking to John after the fact there was nothing unusual about this story.

Jane may have been one of the more oblivious to reality wive that I've seen in a LW story.

Decently written. Otherwise perfectly average and cliche as a story in this category.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter4611 days ago

Bitchy, Bossy, Beth. Too bad. thanks

francemanfranceman11 days ago

It is my honor to nominate :

- Beth for the award for Stupidest Wife of the Year 24

- Martin for his expertise in human psychology

I know there are plenty of stupid wives on LW, but this is certainly a winner.

ju8streadingju8streading11 days ago

dam i like that ending

mathur_nkmathur_nk11 days ago
She still needed counseling.

Even after nuclear blast, she did not snalyse how lousy woman she is. She needed big psychological help for her future life.

DazzyDDazzyD11 days ago

How many ways can you define the word dense"

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 days ago

None of the plot lines made any sense. The storyline was such an over the top trope I had zero buy in. Generally, the writing was decent although it did staple at times into single thought sentences, disrupting the story flow. 3.0*

Busman19639Busman1963911 days ago

Great story! John stood up for himself and Beth went down.

6King6King11 days ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

knoxhardknoxhard11 days ago

If the goal was to make sure every person reading it was convinced that she's dumb as a rock, it worked. It was a long slog to get to the obvious end.

DreddrasDreddras11 days ago

You set the story up by claiming you've created a wife who isn't stupid, but then we get...this. I guess you're drawing a distinction between stupid and completely fucking delusional, but to me it's a distinction without a difference.

secretsalsecretsal11 days ago

Tricky. I think if the story is just going through the motions of a stereotypical plotline, it would be better to skip the minutiae (filing papers, new bank accounts, etc) and put more emphasis on the emotional side. But here, the characters didn't have much interesting to say or do, so I don't think that would have fixed it either.

Bebop3Bebop311 days ago

Yeah, I'm not into stories where the cognitively impaired are preyed on by sexual predators or where they try to force others to do their bidding. That rarely works out when your IQ hovers around 80.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf11 days ago

Awesome story. As for all the negative comments, that's life in LW. I enjoyed your story. Good plot and nice character development. And I applaud you for bringing it to a logical conclusion. Something that doesnt happen often enough on this site. . Keep writing.

mainer42mainer4211 days ago

MC was believable, the wife, well, not so much

truthandjustice99truthandjustice9911 days ago

Non divorced man fucks sluts to show he is not a wimp but he is Husband is worthless wimp who won't stand up to person stealing his wife His feelings are hurt Boo Hoo Wife is better off without him

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Well at least Martin got his in the end. Otherwise everybody lost. Only thing wrong with the story was that the writing felt kind of mechanical and emotionless.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

There are some shreds of pathos here, but no real internal conflict. Also, Beth’s characterization is inconsistent. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Mr. Danials and his friends should take plenty of time to impress upon Martin the human Martian Slut Ray, the errors of his social play. Jane Danials should be required to take a front row seat for the performance.

● Step One. Make Martin comfortable. He wanted to be naked in the room with Jane. Make it so Number One!

● Step Two. Martin wanted to beat Jane with his blunt meat club! Maybe he would like some blunt force trauma of his own? You don't want to have to clean up any blood. So no broken skin means no bleeding, on the outside.

● Step Three. Martin wanted to get Jane all wet, sooo, Water Boarding! It's pretty easy to do, and since Martin is already naked, he will have dry clothes to wear home. See how convenient Step One was?

● Step Four. Martin wanted some tongue action from Jane as well, no doubt? Impress upon Martin that he continues to live as long as his tongue doesn't wag but remains still. There are four of you (or maybe more) and if even one of you gets called in to the police for questioning, then the other three will permanently still Martin's tongue. "You had YOUR rules Martin, it's only FAIR that we have ours! Now drive yourself to your hotel and avail yourself of the room service. Call in sick Monday if the weekend isn't enough time to recuperate from your love fest! Now, Jane honey, we need to talk!"

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

...oh btw, it was a five for me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Bravo! Five stars! Martin is one of the best pantomime villains I've ever read in LW, I could see him in my mind's eye twirling his moustache and chuckling evilly and triumphantly like Dick Dastardly and of course no 'We Need To Talk' story is complete without a wife so utterly delusional and gullible that she genuinely can't grasp why she gets soaked anew every time she pisses into the fan and who gobbles up all the BS being fed to her by her detestable work colleague, a man who is apparently shunned by all of the other women at the office because they see him for what he really is.

I thought it was a master stroke on the author's part that he wrote Martin as a warped pervert who gets off more on the defeat of the husband than the sex with his wife. He never really thought of Beth as anything more than a gullible, stupid slut who would help him play his sick game and Beth thoroughly deserved what she got for going along with him, never once questioning the wisdom or otherwise of the crap he was feeding her.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

A well written, good story surrounded by an interminable amount of words. Very repetitive, it just went on and on and on and on, circling the same ground. We get it, she feels entitled to the date, Martin gets off on humiliating husbands, John isn’t playing along. Got that the first few times you covered it, by the 15th time I was in skim mode.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Well u seem to relish writing of the humiliation likely on the husband…but shied away when it came to writing in detail about the punishment for the prick Martin. Tells the reader where exactly ur sympathies lie… ! Maybe Martin is you in real life?…

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Third person is the best kind of writing, please keep doing that. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

People may think these delusional women can't exist. Let me say that they do exist and I've dated them. They'll chew you out because you had the audacity to talk back politely to a pretty girl. Super jealous. But they'll give you every excuse to why it's okay to have an affair on their end.

I laughed at each one and never looked back. Be the one that got away, not the one that they abused. They'll regret losing you if you walk, but they'll never care if you try to make it work with them. They are that cruel and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Stupid premise, stupid story. No woman is that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

An average story of this kind. No person would realistically go into an endeavor like this unless they are trying to end the relationship. 3

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Fiction is fiction, but if you’re going to write fantasy, at least give a name to your made-up world. Jesus, all this was missing was dragons and unicorns.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

A little unrealistic mind candy. But still short enough to be mildly entertaining...although it could be shorter still. The delusional wife trope is certainly overplayed in LW - and maybe these women really exist somewhere, but if they do there is serious mental health issues involved. But again, it's fiction. All said....Not a bad read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Why leave out the best part? Retribution.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Loved it! Wonder if dip shit Martin experienced the pain he saw coming or was never heard from or seen again. My vote would be for a combination of both. Thanks for writing!

Wh00sherWh00sher11 days ago

John replied in the aftermath

You mean in the affirmative

xMulexMule11 days ago

3*

Asshats like Martin deserve to be cell mates with Hannibal Lecter.

Shrews like Beth deserve to live a long, bitter life and die alone.

Guys like John deserve to strike it rich and have big, loving families.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Not likly, but good fiction 5

dt1784dt178411 days ago

Good story. I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I guess I’ve read too many stories with type of plot. I think they’ve all been written by men. They present a wife who is so stupid and delusional that she could fall for the bullshit being fed to her by the seducer. Totally unrealistic - women are much smarter than that. If they want to cheat - which of course does happen - they just cheat and hide it with greater or lesser success. But when the paramour starts to bring the husband into it in this manner, a woman’s bullshit meter starts to go up and they know they are being manipulated. Only men would write a woman so stupid - definitely a male fantasy. The clincher to this is that in nearly all these stories, when the man divorces the moron, she suddenly has the revelation about what she’s lost, AND the husband almost always starts seeing one or more hot, beautiful, very willing young women. Give us all a break.

MsDirectorMsDirector11 days ago

Beth is lucky. Good riddance to John. I am no longer a young woman. People make mistakes, the misinterpret the situation, the do things wrong. We are all human and all sinners. If this incident was such to kill his love for Beth then that love was to weak and immature to survive any real test. His final thoughts show exactly how shallow and frankly useless he really was. The outcome is a blessing, Beth should move on and find a real man. Was Beth right in her actions? No, but she would learn from them. John was a little boy playing at being a man. She dodged a bullet, good riddance and John, don't leave skid-marks on her lovely door on you way out ... bless your heart.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 days ago

Most men don't really give a toss about how the house is decorated. Nor what paintings/photos are on the wall etc. They allow their wives to control all that stuff. BUT... that does not mean they are weak and submissive. But the big issue of John and the motor vehicles was one he should clearly have "stood his ground". He didn't and from then on resented having to drive a vehicle he detested. So why did he give in? Was he so pussy whipped by his wife that he had no backbone. Just acted like a doormat! Frankly he bought how his wife treated him on himself by not showing some resistance. She lost all respect for him. So no wonder she thought he had submissive tendencies and would accept being a cuckold. Little things CAN matter.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon11 days ago

I wanted to like this, but you wrote the wife into the most idiotic, brain-dead, self-absorbed woman in the world, she turned into a ridiculous caricature of the LW cheating wife.

offkilter123offkilter12311 days ago

Beth and Martin should have heeded the excellent advice from the great Kirk Lazarus: “Everybody knows, you never go full retard.”

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

The only good part of this story is the last sentence.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

The mother in law in this story is good too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Mysogenistic crap

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG10 days ago

Great !! Finally an author that gives the husband some balls... good story

AntMan317AntMan31710 days ago

So, read these stories obsessively, why I do I can’t for the life of me figure out because they are mostly all the exact. same. plot. What I always wonder though, is the whole “it’s just once”, “it’s only sex”, “I need to do this”, etc. a real thing that happens a lot and I’ve just been sheltered for 50 years and have never realized it? I mean are there that many stupid women who honestly think that’s a valid argument?? I’m sure there are some selfish, narcissistic sluts out there but enough to justify all these stories? The stories themselves don’t really surprise me. Lord knows the world is full of creative minds to come up these scenarios but holy cow!

Back to this story though, what I liked about it was that the husband gave the wife all the rope needed with which to hang herself, then he placed her hand on the trap door lever for her to pull and finally hang the marriage. He doesn’t go postal, he’s fair in the divorce and just wants out, and in the end walks away. I agree the wife in these circumstances doesn’t deserve fairness, but that’s an emotional devise, and in divorce it isn’t about getting even. What I didn’t like - and what I read all too often here - is how he jumps right back in to another relationship even though he previously states the wayward wife was the love of his life. If that were the case then the betrayal and subsequent divorce should have put put him down for a long time while he recovered. Like recovering addicts are told - get a dog before another relationship because if you can’t love a dog you’ll sure not be able to love another flawed human.

Just my 2 cents. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I like the end. I want to see the video.

Harryin VAHarryin VA10 days ago

Silly. Moronic.

Frank66Frank6610 days ago

I really HATE the standard 'this was the final nail in the coffin' and then another and another..... Once should be enough. And then, he rents an apartment, moves his stuff in, but continues to live with the bimbo he is no longer in love with. WHY? We find out just what kind of man he is when he picks up his computer and 'small tool box'. No mention of any table saw, or band saw, or sliding compound miter saw.....

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Yes, it was the same old thing but still better than 99% of what we've been getting lately. The writing was okay but nothing spectacular. I gave it 4 stars simply for not being another cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

"if you screw this up for me, I will never forgive you!" - Well, if she does this HE'LL never forgive HER, so somebody's not being forgiven.

~~~

"office come den" - office-cum-den.

~~~

"So help me god if he tries to take another woman, I will cut his balls off," - Typical LW double-standard.

~~~

"once he agreed something was okay, no matter how reluctantly, he would never go back on his word." - What about when he DOESN'T agree?

~~~

"Added to that, Beth was able to reward him with her body" - They're married, her body shouldn't be a "reward."

~~~

"You know, he might just have a fetish for cleaning up." - Yes, he MIGHT, but then, he might have an urge to beat the crap out of Martin.

~~~

"he had to keep Beth from trying to suck him off, which she always did to get him hard." - Let her suck him off, but hold her head until he comes in her mouth.

~~~

"If John was truly submissive" - She's betting an awful lot on an "if," and why in the hell would John be apologetic? If anyone would owe an apology, it would be her.

~~~

"John replied in the aftermath." - "affirmative!"

~~~

Odd, HE'S the one asking for something out of the usual, but the owner is offering a discount?

~~~

"I can't imagine why he would be so rude to you?" - How would you be if it happened to you?

~~~

"By the sound of it, he is genuinely submissive" - It sounds nothing like that? I know he's got an ulterior motive, but can she really be that stupid? I know it's a requirement for LW wives, but still...

~~~

"he wasn't making any attempt to fix the problem" - Because it's not his problem, it's hers.

~~~

"You will have to fight for our marriage" - Oh, like she is?

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol10 days ago

Most excellent!

I was in a mood today, and this fit perfectly!

Thank you! 5*

-

Be well!

deependerdeepender10 days ago

A bit overcooked. Understatement of the wife would be more powerful. Martin is borderline grotesque... he made me think of Vitalis. The plotline held and the husband held to his originally stated convictions. The approach seems credible to me.

Kernow2023Kernow202310 days ago

very good story , Beth obviously lacked some brain cells

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

It got to the point of stupidity at which point there no interest or pleasure in reading her repetitive stupidity. I imagine there are people like her in the world but it sure is hard to fathom. I didn't finish b/c I couldn't have cared less one way or another.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Hopefully they will flatten his nuts

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Totally agree with Aardie, another Affluent White Female Liberal (AFWL) delusional narcissist goes down.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Beth was a disgusting, delusional tramp... john is absolutely right, if he stays with her, it would only be a matter of time before she do it again... she got turned on thinking about her husband, the man she claims she "loves" getting disrespected and abused.. she orgasmed at the thought of her husband, the one she claims she "loves", eating her lover's cum out of her toxic pussy. She daydreamed about playing russian roulette with her fertility. She didn't want a husband. She wanted a little wimp she could walk all over. She lost respect for him the minute she met Martin. Honestly, I don't believe she's EVER had any respect for him. She was so easy to convince to not just lie, cheat and betray....she didn't put up a grain of fight with Martin wanting to degrade, disrespect and humiliate her husband.... whom she claims she "loves" and can't live without🙄.. she had the gall to get upset at the thought of him sleeping with another woman. The delusions were astonishing in this cum guzzler.. she really thought John would want her even after the disrespect. She really thought he would actually want to stick his dick in her again after Martin been in there.. I actually asked out loud where is Beth's handler?. This woman is so braindead, I don't think she should be walking around without a caretaker.. I never understood this logic. Because my husband does everything for me, gives me what I want, and doesn't argue with me... that makes him a punk submissive little bitch?😒.... none of these women ever realize the stuff they were asking for didn't put their marriage in danger. They use their mates love for them & weaponize it against them. I really liked this story because John opened his eyes and saw beth for who she truly was.. the woman he thought he married never really existed... it shouldn't of been so easy for Martin to turn beth against John. She claimed she loves him, I didn't see it....she loved that he loved her. She loved that he gives her what she wants. She didn't think there were any boundaries, she can ask to have sex with another man, and he would continue to love her.. there's no way beth would've stopped at just Martin. She would've started bringing them home and forcing him to watch... she lost respect for him a long time ago.. she saw his love for her as him being a submissive cuck wimp. I guess she felt entitled. Even had beth stopped.. there still wouldn't be no way back.. it wasn't just about the sex.. the sex was just extra. She had to been lying to john for months. Having secret lunches and making plans for their marriage without John's input. The fact that she got off on humiliating him....he needed to run and don't look back.. I'm glad john stood up for himself... he realized he made a HUGE mistake picking beth for a mate and tried to rectify that horrid decision EXPEDITIOUSLY.. he wasn't wasting another second, tears or energy on that two bit slut.. good for john🙌🏾

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Thankyou.

doctrptdoctrpt10 days ago

Are there really women in this world like this? If so, I've never met therm, thank God!

Well written, clear story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

This is nothing but a stupid wife story (e.g., she's completely astounded when he acts exactly as he said he would) with the stupidity expanded exponentially. This was at least twice long as needed, and that's being conservative.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I surprised any of the characters in this story could walk and chew gum at the same time. I'm equally sorry I wasted time on this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Act 11 was an excellent ending to a great story. Martin became the cuck////////

skruff101skruff10110 days ago

As with practically every other LW story at its core is a delusional wife, in this case very delusional. It’s the only way these stories can work…or not.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades10 days ago

Good story, enjoyed the outcome. Thanks for your writing.

Just_WordsJust_Words10 days ago

I really liked that. Yes, she was unrealistically cruel and foolish, but I'm not sure I haven't known a wife like that. There was one sour note at the end of Part 4. I don't think she could adopt that either-way attitude. What I learned here is that domination and the hopelessness of loss are both born of a need to prove your worth through another person. She dominates and threatens because she feels inadequate and needs to prove her value by making him accept pain. She learns she is without value when he divorces her. I learned something here. Thank you. 5*****!

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice10 days ago

Well written and neatly tied up.

GrandPaMGrandPaM10 days ago

Sorry, but third-person narrative forms just don't work well here. I can never er connect with a characters emotions in that manner of storytelling. You tell me someone feels X but it doesn't make me relate to feeling X at all. 3* here.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit10 days ago

That was pretty great....the fact that Martin was going to get curb-stomped cracked me up. The looks on his pretty-boy face after several dozen stitches and a few broken teeth would be hilarious.

tangledweedtangledweed10 days ago

Got the old Martian Slut Ray modified to a Stupid Slut Ray for this story, in which a wife drives through a dozen red lights and railway crossing gates with lights flashing and bells ringing in order to cuckold her husband. Only through extra terrestrial stupid slut radiation or mad hatter levels of mercury poisoning could someone end up so distanced from reality.

swedishreader1swedishreader110 days ago

The characters are based on humans so it is best to write them as if they are.

The characters were monumentally unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

One of your best stories I've read. Believable, even the slut of a wife thinking she can rule over her husband since he gave in for the car & other things. She didn't count on him one step in front of her, nor that he wouldn't roll over. I agree with much of what "Dreddras" wrote. There could've been more emotional turmoil between the couple, if not a bit more discussion. However, 4+ stars. Bob

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 days ago

You started off in the foreword by saying the wife was smart.... She was not....and not only from the cheating bullshit but from the buying a SUV she hates just so she can get her way. Then there's the fact that the villain actually admits to her that he wants to humiliate her husband and she's okay with that? The dude she says she wants to grow old with? Then at the hotel the sex is really bad, he shows no Interest in her, but she doesn't just leave and catch a cab home? She still wants to do the whole drive me home debacle? This woman is both moronic and ignorant. This villain was supposed to be so charismatic to charm the panties off all these married hoes but she admits the only subject he was passionate about talking through was himself? Doesn't sound charismatic. Certainly talking of his creampies wasn't. The whole thing is a fail but the MC was solid if not a bit dull.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

John's strength of character was very good. Beth was simply too stupid to be believable. It would have been nice to hear about Martin's time with Jane Danials' husband and his 3 friends. I would also have liked to hear about Beth's years after the divorce watching John's pursuit of happiness without her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

This writer spends way too much time and detail on the steps to take when preparing for a divorce. Nobody gives a shit! Every one knows that. If for no other reason than they have read it a thousand times in stories on this website alone. It’s boring and it makes your writing sound way too clinical.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Great ending with the Three Amigos! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Just awful. A cliche filled standard femdom cheating wife story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

The author said he was creating a wife character that wasn’t stupid? You think this woman wasn’t stupid? Good lord. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Great story, 4 stars

If the epilogue was left out I would have given 5 stars.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon10 days ago

Act 5:

"John lay on the bed in the guest room. All the tears were gone, all the emotion was gone. All he wanted was it to be over so he could get on with his life."

.

That wasn't the only passage where the emotion was gone; the entire story was devoid of emotion.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Been done a million times.

enderlocke77enderlocke7710 days ago

really hope english isnt ur first language. half of this didnt make sense. it was so badly written i cant comment on the actual story. should find an english speaking editor either here or irl. gl

26thNC26thNC10 days ago

Very good story. John handled the cheating bitch Beth perfectly. I just wish he had met Martin’s smirking face with a 33oz Mickey Mantle Model Louisville Slugger. The last sentence is the best in the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I think the 3rd person worked well. Good story.

60022Mallard60022Mallard10 days ago

Did nothing for me I'm sorry to say.

A 3 for effort.

GardenshedGardenshed10 days ago

Well you can’t fix stupid and Beth was that…. Listening to someone other than her husband, John was correct to dump her. I am think Martinmay have ended up in a shallow grave somewhere?

Well written thanks for sharing….

CallmetrayCallmetray10 days ago

Not bad but probably you should your stories in your own country or maybe a second editor for language variation. Im guessing you are from the UK. We have sweaters and sweatshirts instead of jumpers. Yes we do call the game soccer, but I don’t have a mum. We have moms or maybe momma is the south. So no soccer mums here. All in all 4⭐️

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ10 days ago

Too bad John didn't meet Martin at the door that Friday and smash Martin's face and nuts to a pulp. It would have been very satisfying. She was a very stupid woman. By the way, what is a men's jumper?

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

MsDirector, according to you logic, Beth should not have gotten married. Just buy a large pack of Costco toilet paper to blot the shit up. That seems to be her attitude toward John.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

To Antman317, the story didn't put John back into a quick rebound relationship. It said a hot blond hauled his ashes and he wanted another go at it. It sounds like he's drowning his sorrows in pussy juice. Good for him.

SmugglerjimSmugglerjim9 days ago

I wish John had made more of an effort before she cheated. Simply smacking Martin a couple of times would have saved the marriage..

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

This would be slightly less jarring to read, if it didn't have the intro about the wife actually having reasons. Like most of these stories, the wife was written like a person with severe mental illness, probably needing immediate psychiatric help. Delusions so severe are akin to schizophrenia. If your characters act like mentally ill people but the story never acknowledges it, it's not a good story.

Of course you can't forget the other trope of a husband giving the silliest ultimatum possible. "If you fuck the dude you just told me you are going to fuck, we are done". Do authors not realize how stupid that reads? Like, your wife just told you she will make you a cuck and you have to wait for it to happen in order to declare the marriage broken? The fact she wants it and actively working to make it happen isn't enough????

These stories only work if you do some work to explain why a wife, in a society with monogamy as the default relationship mode, thinks she can get away with it. And no, her husband being non-confrontational in mundane matters is not enough. Make them former swingers in the dating phase who have stopped. Or have them meeting in a BDSM club with her being his domme before they decided to marry. Anything to make the wife character less of a raving lunatic who makes no sense.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker9 days ago

Texas!! Tell me he moved to Texas. And he is not walking around upright. Because if it was New Jersey, he would already be dead. 5 stars, the Bear heartily approves. I hope the little blonde helps John on the road to recovery. If not, maybe she IS the recovery. Good story, More, please. I'm looking forward to maybe a sequel.

The BEAR

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous