All Comments on 'Abby & Andrew… and Shane'

by Easy Street

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Qwer12Qwer129 days ago

Good start and has promise. Cheers

RubthedubRubthedub9 days ago

Hopefully there’s more to “cum” on this story, they have to go all the way …

Abby could also introduce Shane to her sophomore nipple piercing friends

But well written so far and a nice steady pace.

WoodencavWoodencav9 days ago

Awesome storey, I home there will be more! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AfishingonadoAfishingonado8 days ago

Abby is primed and ready to have her pussy ruined

wimphusbandwimphusband7 days ago

Wonderful beginning. As always in these scenarios...I hope Abby slowly decreases her sex with Andrew as her time with Shane increases. She needs to gently train Andrew to accept his role in this scenario. Hope there is more to come !

Ronb12LRonb12L7 days ago

Bring on part 2...please...looking forward to more of this story...great writing...thank you

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Thank you for writing this story, it‘s really hot! Don‘t be discouraged by negative comments, you deserve better.

I‘ve read this story on 4/28/2024 and I only found it, because I happen to check out your profile that day. Even two days after publishing it already doesn‘t show up on the loving wives new entry page. I think literotica really needs to update how they release stories so that quality ones, like this one, don‘t vanish so quickly. Maybe show new posts for at least a full week?

I really like the cast, especially Abby and the energy she gives off, so cool. And pierced nipples are hot af! I hope there will be more chapters in the future, I‘m definitely looking forward to them. And I hope you keep up with the loving cuckolding / hotwifing dynamic. It‘s way better than most other stories that have lots of humiliation and the guy losing his gf / wife to the asshole bull. I‘m always rooting for the original couple to enjoy this kink without it destroying them.

I gave you 5 Stars. Would recommend!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 5 hours ago

I hope there's more to this tale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEasy Street@Easy Street
Twenty-two years between story submissions seems like a long time, but I've never really left. I have always had storied bouncing around my head, and have finally gotten more time to get them written out. Many of my stories are loosely based on true stories, while some come fr...