All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 115'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments
FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt23 days ago

I took the time to read more about the USS Arizona, and especially about Lou Conter. The man was a true hero, perhaps imbued with a bit of Mike Radley magic. An unexpected, and quite touching, tribute to the crew of the ship.

I don’t seem to be doing well picking up on things. Cyrus is dead but Elizabeth lives? I believe I’ll just retire to my reclner in my little corner with my little reading lamp and just enjoy rereading this chapter. It was certainly complex and breathtaking and a tribute to your imagination and writing skills! Thank you , as always, and I brought along snacks to share with you and a pot of Deaths finest tea. You rest now

USMCVetUSMCVet23 days ago

Bitch! You gave me chills, too!

dwoelfledwoelfle23 days ago

Wow. Great historical link in and a wonderful way to draw towards the wrap up. Thank you again for sharing this fantastic series (and all the spin-offs) with us.

Pincher73Pincher7323 days ago

Another incredible adventure is winding down. But, what a fantastic journey all your readers have enjoyed so far. I can see the elements of the next instalment sprinkled throughout the tale and really look forward to the future of HFHM.

traskentrasken23 days ago

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny22 days ago

There was quite a bit of snorts of amusement and a few wow's, after this chapter I am ready for some cleaning up and rebuilding. Some proper after battle reports and just kinda boring stuff.

Mike and the gang has earned a long rest..

SorchakSorchak22 days ago

"Boom-boom, bony fucks." Lmfao. 'Nuff said.

tunisalouatunisaloua22 days ago

DA-AMN!!! What an end to Frankie le Douche, and a spit in the eye of Poseidon, and the Great Game. I thought that Beth was going to do like Elizabeth Swan and become a Pirate Queen. (I was still trying to reconcile that with her affection for her land-locked boytoys.) Your solution was so much better! And your describing it was fantastic.

You put so much research into your stories, and I must to thank you for this effort. I'm glad that Mr Conter hung around long enough so his shipmates could answer Death's call.

I eagerly look forward to May 11 and the final chapter. I hope that Cyrus in not dead, as others have suggested. Maybe he can sublet his apartment to Ingrid, so she can be nearby.

TaradarTaradar22 days ago

Greatly enjoyed this chapter. The uss arizona part gave me goosebumps inspite of me not being an American lol. However I couldn't understand why Francois' power won't go to someone else. If you could include an explainer in the next part, it would be very helpful

76fellow4876fellow4822 days ago

Once more a well written chapter of a wondrous saga.

The inclusion of the Arizona reminded me of a man I worked with so many years ago. He went by his nickname "Red", gotten back to those last days when he personally fought fires on the ships after the attack at Pearl Harbor. All of us at the shop loved him for his brave and heroic efforts. He had his scars to prove it.

One of my wife's uncles was in the second flight sent up looking for that Japanese fleet. He died just a few years ago.

Well done.

WolfenherzWolfenherz22 days ago

This was wonderful, again your talent for storytelling is amazing. And such anfuck yeah moment with the uss Arizona.

lanncerlanncer22 days ago

A great chapter. Au revoir Francois

Maw to Maw between a dragon and a kraken.

SlofredSlofred22 days ago

Thankyou for bring the Arizona into the tale. A fitting addition to this tale. Great almost ending to an amazing story. 5 stars for everything you do for us.

SensualSigmaSensualSigma22 days ago

What no cliffhanger? I can hear the screams of your more impressionable fans, having been conditioned to expect one, screaming "Cliff me, smut-mommy, cliff meeee!"

Oh, those poor souls.

If ships got death certificates, I am sure "Cause of death: Kraken creampie", would be a rare entry, if not unique.

Thanks for the chapter!

caitiff1969caitiff196922 days ago

As a retired Navy veteran, thank you for giving the USS Arizona, and her crew, another heroic adventure.

mharrisonmharrison22 days ago

Amazing !!!

In awe of how you manage to create these incredilble stories.

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

DucatastiDucatasti22 days ago

Brilliant once again, a show stopper. Thanks for sharing

TJSkywindTJSkywind22 days ago

Enjoyed. I can easily imagine those heroic sailors and marines being quite all right with the appearance of the USS Arizona in a story portraying her and her courageous crew effectively defending Hawaii from hostile invaders.

The rest of the protagonists participating in the island-wide battle were brilliantly done. Huzzah!

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbear22 days ago

You, Annabelle are a MASTER.

I don't know why I was surprised you brought the Arizona in to this tale. Of course you did it the BEST way possible too. It's always amazing to read where you take the Radley family next. Bless you. and as always Thanks for Sharing!

skippersdadskippersdad22 days ago

You my Dear are the Master, That was Truley Amazing . God Bless All. Thank you for Letting us read this

noahbudienoahbudie22 days ago

What a crashing great ending for this part of the story. I didn’t see it coming, or should I say, cumming.

Redneck_390Redneck_39022 days ago

Wow, what a ride! The part with the Arizona was truly touching, especially the comments at the end. ❤️😢

docholliday0007docholliday000722 days ago

Great one as usual thank you for the welcome distraction from the messed up world we live in even just a little bit keep on creating the great story thank you

FbjsFbjs22 days ago

Great fight! Or perhaps war is more apt. Truly feels like a war fought in the way of Radley. Pissing on the ship I didn't see coming. I was thinking a challenge of dick measuring would be proposed when the pants came down!

Cool to see about the full cast contribute meaningfully. Also interesting approach to the great game. I think it sets up stuff for book fucking EIGHT! :-D Though more sex also please? ^_^

Thanks once again (:

AeralitoAeralito22 days ago

You have the most amazing imagination. This is one of the best stories I have ever read in my long, bookwormy life. I love it. I really can’t imagine where you will wind up by the end. I hate to think of the day you finally decide to finish it. Thank for for the incredible ride

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Again, I’m always impressed by your ability to balance such a large cast, giving them meaningful things to do during such a grand scale action sequence

BronnieBBronnieB22 days ago

I did not see that coming, I was wondering when the sex bomb would make an appearance. When you release the Kraken you *really* release the Kraken. The way I had to take several breaths when the Curator showed up… Hopefully, Mike gets home in continued, blissful unawareness of that man’s existence because the Curator will surely find out if he fucks around but I doubt the Radleys will survive that fight intact. So let’s…not 😇 As always a wonderful chapter, I too got chills when the Hawaiians joined the fight.

joshmose93joshmose9322 days ago

Well played with the USS Arizona. Overall a great chapter, and a nice twist with the refusal.

PitGrande84PitGrande8422 days ago

As I see the end of the chapter, I curse it. because I can't wait for the story to continue. girl you're addicted like Harry Potter.

H_RoarkH_Roark22 days ago

Wow between the USS Arizona and the native Hawaiians coming to aid the fight I got double goose bumps.

I knew the Curator was behind all of this somehow.

Glad to see Francois and Neptune meet their ends. Hopefully not too much damage to Di and Quetzali.

The peeing on the deck bit is totally inspired.

Now in the next chapter has enough time elapsed for the Order to get additional people to the island and join in the fight with the Curator or will he reconsider making a move against Mike at this time. Plus who is the deity behind him I wonder. My study of Edith Hamilton is many moons ago so I wonder who it could be.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Enjoying your stories. Thank you. From Siberia, Russia, with love :)

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

That was amazing. Not sure how but you constantly come up with new things. Including the Arizona was genius and an amazing tribute. It is going to be interesting to see how the world reacts to magic and monsters. Please keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

As a wise man once said: "Damn, I'm good! Can you feel that Captain Compost? The Day of Redemption is at hand! Repent and thou shall be saved."

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

#15th

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Once again you show why you are my favorite story teller on this sight. Thank you.

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn22 days ago

Bravo! Another great chapter! Thank you again for another entertaining read.

myassisdraginmyassisdragin21 days ago

Another well written chapter.

R.I.P. Crew of the Arizona.

toolbox0toolbox021 days ago

The Arizona call out was beautiful and touching. Another incredible chapter in a stellar series.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

There are always moments of immense peril in this series where I pause reading and hear an internal narration in the style of Dukes of Hazard, "How's Radley gonna fuck his way out of this one?" I have always been thrilled by the answers. A giant horny kaiju felt like a perfect climax for the style of this story. Pun intended.

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat21 days ago

Amazing storytelling!

I concur with Sensualsigma's comment on cliffhangers, although the scene between the curator and Amir definitely hint at storms to come...

I wish boring moments to Mike and his family ;)

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Just (another) great chapter. Thank you so much for sharing the Radley family with all of us!

PotterfanzPotterfanz21 days ago

Rest in peace Lou Conter

loneshotloneshot21 days ago

Two moments to give me chills: the people of Hawaii rising up and the appearance of the USS Arizona.

Fair winds and following seas Lt. Cmdr. Conter.

bear1999bear199921 days ago

A fine glass of wine, a good cigar and an awesome read. Life is good and a large part of that is your power of the written word. As always thanks for sharing.

ReadingRedReadingRed21 days ago

I got shivers the details pulled me in and the added specs of the rest of the world sprinkled on top was just perfect you are a magician of words truly fantastic

NobodyspclNobodyspcl21 days ago

Thank you for sharing your amazing talents. I think your fan base will continue to grow exponentially. Look forward to the last chapter of this book and the start of a new one.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Great chapter, a little confusing, but battles usually are.a fitting end for Frenchy and Poseidon. I was pretty sure that sex would be involved in the end of one of them, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Oh how I look forward to reading how you choose to redirect new readers before the release of new chapters.

OnceBitten2iceShyOnceBitten2iceShy21 days ago

outstanding chapter. I would love to know what the curator thought of the kraken buggering the ship. That was just too funny. The Arizona was a master stroke, to bring in the full breadth of the Islands history, I bow down. The talent on this website is just amazing.

CoyotecomCoyotecom21 days ago

I cried. I loved the inclusion of the Arizona.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

The fact that you included the USS Arizona, was a master stroke. That alone proved your talent as a writer. The fact that you are able to take this story, and include details like that? Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Pure magic in every sense of the word, can`t wait for the next chapter.

IjustcantstopIjustcantstop21 days ago

I continue to love it

SweboSwebo21 days ago

Awww... It turns out it was a love story. Or a love boat story. Crap. Now I have that theme song in my head.

115 chapters and I'm still mad I have to wait to read the next one, so you're obviously doing it right. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

That was so good. Not kiling Frankie was brilliant 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

First time giving a comment and I just want to say that this is an amazing story, been reading this for two years now and all I can say is well done.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Simply ... not simply ... incredible doesn't come close...

I will be following any.... ANY yarn you weave Annabel Hawthorne

With love and much thanks for this so far

SR

xtremekxtremek20 days ago

As always, a riveting story. Lovable characters. But the tribute to Lou Conter and the crew of the Arizona was a beautiful touch. You owe me a box of Kleenex

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

My girl and I keep wondering about the trident in Yuki's tower in the Tower World, though. In the room Mace came from? Surely that has to come into play somehow....

MCRidersClubMCRidersClub20 days ago

Another fantastic chapter, and what a fitting demise for Frankie, and Poseidon. Also, loved your Tag "spineless coward," because he definitely doesn't have a spine now thanks to Tink! 😀

MiksterAMiksterA20 days ago

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Actually did get chills on page 2, damn you for getting me that invested :)

PikaGelionPikaGelion20 days ago

The Siege of Minas Tirith meets "Fritz the Cat." Sounds crazy, doesn't it?

But only you could pull-off using Spanish Fly with an Ecstacy chaser (Michael Radley's magical oomph) to give a Jolly Green Giant-sized, groin-achingly massive hard-on to the Kraken!

So far I have not met anyone who can crank-out a fun, adventurous fuck-story like you can.

Just one question: Now that Beth has seen the Kraken's tool, will she ever be satisfied with Asterion's minotaur-sized phallus?

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I woke up before the kids, went on a nice walk, got coffee and breakfast from la casa waffle and had some time to myself to catch up on this chapter… welcome to mommy time. You did it again!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

So well done. Really cool inclusion of the Arizona. Sweet!!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Again, you have me verklempt. 5/5

Vex1963Vex196320 days ago

Love your writing! Great characters, great story telling, and of course outstanding sex.

SDTRSDTR20 days ago

Wow just wow... Another great chapter of the great story. Thank you angain Annabelle for such plesure. Waitin for more adventures...

MadDannyZMadDannyZ20 days ago

Wow. This chapter knew how to send a cannon blast to my heart. You checked off all the big moment boxes; the land joined the fight against a terrible threat, the common people stood and prrotected the heroes, old soldiers fighting one last battle. With it being the USS Arizona helping to really hit. Grandfather fought in Pearl Harbor, and WW2. Haven't thought of him much in recent years. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Perfect.

CormacMacArtCormacMacArt20 days ago

Another 10/10 chapter. I got legit tears in my eyes when the Arizona appeared and I'm not even American. (Canadian here.) My grandfather served in the Canadian navy in WW2 and that hit me in the feels big time. What an amazing tribute. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter and conclusion of book 7. Peace and love.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Such an awesome chapter! Good to know the curator had a front row seat to the massive down fall of the captain! Thanks I've read twice so far and I'm still finding golden nuggets!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

A superb chapter. I eagerly the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Love this story and all the other stories you have written. Rock on .

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne00520 days ago

Twas another amazing chapter with plenty to hint of what's to "cum"

Love your work, I can tell another of research was done to make it feel more real and to add things like the USS Arizona and the way people would react shows how committed you are in making a great world for your stories

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Love your story. Can’t wait until the next chapter.

sm0k3alarmsm0k3alarm20 days ago

Holy cow! You somehow managed to top Santa’s Brass knuckles from the last book.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Such an amazing story. I loved every moment

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I don't care what you say, this doesn't count as Mike fucking the Kraken! But seriously, that ending was fucking amazing (pun fully intended).

Also, just to be clear, as of last word, Sarah and Elizabeth are both dead now, but Cyrus was still hanging on, right?

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Amir isn't saying "Lily", he's trying to say "Mike Radley"

stochxstochx20 days ago

I loved the story line , but I didn't like the fact that Mike passed up the fact to posses the power of the ocean. Imagine him having power of the undead and a horde of other ocean amenities. He has a fight coming up, the curator is one Powerful being 🥵

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Epic!!

Reine2417Reine241720 days ago

How amazing is Tink, I just love her. The fact that Mike’s success comes from him and his family fighting hard to stay together is truly inspiring, especially because their methods are very different haha. I love your writing Annabelle, you are truly twisted and I love it

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

You are a genius, keep it coming. I wish I could give more than 5stars. The curator is in for a surprise too

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Better than death, Francois left to oblivion.

The aftermath is going to be a PR nightmare.

You have raken a brave step forward letting the world notice magical existences. I will await the consecuences to unfold in next chapter or book.

As ever, thanks for writing out all the things your imagination produce, you are the best.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Who turned on the A/C?!? I got shivers twice during this chapter!

Ray314Ray31419 days ago

Awesome. Lovely twist.

WeaseldieselWeaseldiesel19 days ago

Yet again fantastic! Thanks

dfisk007dfisk00719 days ago

Amazing chapter and Thank You for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Thousands of years after losing it's mate, poor kraken finally got it's "release" in it's last moments!

Thanks for another amazing book! The emotional punches just keep getting stronger. Looking forward to discovering the extent of the aftermath in next chapter.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDude19 days ago

US Navy veteran here. When the AZ showed up my eyes leaked and my breath caught.

Outstanding story ma'am.

Radley Family Rules!!!!

Be well,

FDD

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapine19 days ago

Chills in the best way! Thank you for the intensity!

VeloGoneRogueVeloGoneRogue19 days ago

Amazing as always. Love tink lol

DawamDawam19 days ago

Very well done, though I am now on tenterhooks as to how you will conclude this part of the tale in five pages (or less). Also eager to read whether any of these strands will provide the main thread for book eight, especially after reveal of Curator accumulation of Historical Society failures in addition to Legion.

Right now a foray into Celtic mythology would be my preference for next book, as more resolution on inherited castle seems like it could be critical to situation with both Curator and Outsiders, plus although (like Hawaiian pantheon) they tend to irascibility and bloodthirstyness generally they are also old-fashioned and less urgent about it - possibly because many hotheads migrated. [Doesn't a naga-supervised, labyrinthine basement-annex to a castle in a land with a snake-banishing patron saint sound wonderfully contrary?]

gazzaf777gazzaf77719 days ago

Miss Hawthorne,

Thank you for all you wonderful stories I enjoy every word.

I would like to also say thank you for mention Lou Contercfrom the USS Arizona. We in Australia just had ANZAC DAY (25 April). This is as I understand similar to VETERANS DAY in the US. We remembered our fallen, those who no longer serve and those currently serving, men and women and their families. It is so important to ensure that all people especially the young of our countries understand how these men and women, like Lou, fort for the freedoms we have now. I pray that the political correct, WOKE and all that other carbage being spread does not end up disgraceing what these brave people have done. Lou is now with his fallen ship mates and may their sacrifice never be forgotten. LEST WE FORGET

Thank You Garry

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

You never cease to amaze me. The way you have interwoven Hawaiian folklore and culture into your story is magnificent. I am deeply touched by your sound off to the fine crew of the Arizona as well. May your pen never go dry, lewd on to victory.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Just when I think your writing and imagination can't get any better, it does. Thank You!!!

ClearmuseClearmuse19 days ago

🫡 Amazing finish here. Excited to see the new world that's got to come from this.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

SIMILAR Stories