All Comments on 'Irresistible Forces'

by Mirrorside

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
KarnevilKarnevil10 days ago

Very good story. Well written with likable and believable characters. The plot was quite simple but kept me interested, and ticked along nicely. The climax at the cabin finished it all off well. Perhaps my only issue was Cynthia and the reveal about her past. I felt it was unnecessary and unneeded, the story was strong enough without it. It felt, at least to me like the author wanted to burn somebody, so chose an old cliché of the cheating, slut wife. It couldn't be Tammy without ruining the whole story, so a supporting character was chosen instead. It was unexpected and, as I said, unnecessary. Otherwise a very good read.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion10 days ago

I loved it. 5-stars. The ending was a happy one and it sort of made sense. Cynthia was being so snobbish and cold to Tammy because she WAS afraid that Tammy knew her secret. Besides that, someone had to be cheating to let the story match the Loving Wives parameters. Well written and if not for Cynthia cheating on Randell with Bobby Lee this could have been in the Romance category. Thanks for writing and sharing this story.

MwestohioMwestohio10 days ago

Really well written story. Suspense, danger, resolution. Excellent

fred324afred324a10 days ago

5 stars if only for the one line: "He said I gave killer head.". LOL! Wonderful story, thank you for sharing it with us.

ReddladyReddlady10 days ago

Great story of love overcoming all odds!

jezzazjezzaz10 days ago

Excellent. More please.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove10 days ago

That had some of the funniest dialogue that has been my pleasure to read in a long time. Thank you. I can almost see a misfit buddy romance loving wives assassin team trope-y series developing out of the energy vibe you established here. Or not… 🤓

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino10 days ago

Loved it, thank you.

Lector77Lector7710 days ago

Trailer trash was something foreign before reading this. Now it is foreign, hilarious, lusty, lovely and looney. Thanks for the expanded definition.

Gram1Gram110 days ago

Absolutely loved this story! Well done, thanks. More please.

LaneBagginsLaneBaggins10 days ago

Very good. Best story on here in a long time. Probably going to hear from the grammar nazis but I noticed nothing that distracted from the story. Easy to score 5👍s.

TechumsahTechumsah10 days ago

Loved it best dialogue in a story that I have read in some time.

miket0422miket042210 days ago

Completely unexpected and very entertaining. Thank you for sharing.

Paiger123Paiger12310 days ago

So funny and original. I just loved it! 5*****

TonyspencerTonyspencer10 days ago

Very enjoyable story, great characters and even with the drama and violence, it was mostly a fun read and a great ending.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 days ago

Beautiful, touching story. I did NOT see the Cynthia twist coming until it was right in my face. That doesn't happen often on this site. 4.9*

gatorhermitgatorhermit10 days ago
Strange Story

Not sure white hot sex is the best way to start a relationship, but it makes for an interesting story. Guess this one gets a one pickax handle rating. POW! And five stars as well.

ragnarok1ragnarok110 days ago

Sounds like a perfect wife. A guy can dream.

BehindbluisBehindbluis10 days ago

Wow! Not often someone gets comments like you have already. And I agree with every damn one of them. Thanks for the entertainment and sharing your talent.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader10 days ago

A really good story for a change. 5 solid Stars

KRD19254KRD1925410 days ago

The originality of your writing talent is nothing short of impressive. This story is original, humorous, and HOTTTTT even if LW is a hard Genre to crack.

\

6****** Hooyah, Salutes.... and I'm a stingy rater.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice10 days ago

Thank you for the entertaining read I thoroughly enjoyed the story. You achieved something some writers miss out on, which is writing likeable characters that I cared about. 5 stars.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit9 days ago

That was just awesome. Your writing is excellent and you can tell a tale with the best of em. Truly a Loving Wife story. Thank you!!!

jblogsjblogs9 days ago

Great story !

Olderman318Olderman3189 days ago

Fantastic!

Please keep’em comin!

donjuan1954donjuan19549 days ago

Great read thanks.

deependerdeepender9 days ago

Excellent. Well written. Great characterization. Well done. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

AWESOME absolutely AWESOME. animal attraction is REAL my wife of 50+ years and can attest to that

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban9 days ago

Great story! 5/5 BRB

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Epic. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Fabulous . TC Ireland

Frank66Frank669 days ago

Wow, where did this come from? I'll have to agree with the author- it aint great literature, but it IS a great story. Started reading it and thought, this is silly.... there's no way.... then I just got wrapped up in it. Couldn't stop reading. It's a clear 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I was reading this story thinking damn I love these people please don't ruin them. Enter from stage left the asshole. But OK after some drama things worked out and I was happy. I have to say I was literally laughing loudly when she mentioned the "killer blowjob" Five Stars.

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfour9 days ago

Well that was a fun ride! Well written and completely engaging!

Humor,suspense and drama what more could a reader ask for.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Helluva Story. Thank you. 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

This is the kind of story that loving wives was supposed to have, rather than the tired, BTB, trope driven, cliched "We need to talk" junk it has been bullied into today. It is not often I give a 5 in this category, but this has earned it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Loved it. You put a smile on my face!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Awesome story! Very creative and love the Tammy and Cam characters.

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol9 days ago

I enjoyed this a lot! Thank you!

5*

-

Be well!

DooDeePlanBDooDeePlanB9 days ago

Rarely comment as I use the app, but that was well worth logging in to say what a breath of fresh air for a LW story! Crackin' characters, nice flow, & great dialogue & humour.

I look forward to reading your other stories & any future works.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos9 days ago

Man, I can't believe I almost missed this story. It's so incredibly good. I love the characterizations in this story, it really makes it pop and come to life. Hell I just wish there was more in the middle so I could have enjoyed it more! Well done.

nixroxnixrox9 days ago

4 stars - I liked everything but the violence - I skipped past that - the rest of the story was amazing.

Please keep writing.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Quite good, erotic, dramatic, romantic, with humor

Basically almost perfect, I really enjoyed it.

Best line in a well-written story is probably from the no-nonsense female police detective, Washington, near the end, "I was going to recommend counseling, but, after this, I'm starting to think I'm going to need it more than you two."

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Didn't think I would like it but, it was very good.

AngelRiderAngelRider9 days ago

I absolutely loved this. You have no idea.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

As of now, this is one if my favorites. So many parts of it made me just crack up. Great job

tconnell71@gmail.com

South Georgia

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Excellent character development. This tale is more than a little weird, but it's so well written that it's convincing. The best story I've seen here in quite a while.

26thNC26thNC9 days ago

That was a great story. That killer head Tammy was giving Bobby Lee was off the charts. A broken maul handle is a LW secret weapon.

ribnitinribnitin9 days ago

The instant intense attraction between the protagonists wasn't credible. Other than that, great, gripping story

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Outstanding story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Fun read. A irresistible force drove them together. Beyond the pale.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

A decent plot, except for the major Fail: He was "looking" for a weapon? Why didn't he reach into his glove compartment and pull out his Glock 43X? Hell, even my wife has one of those, in a locked vault under the car seat. You panty waist gun phobes are pathetic. So he converted to being a gun lover, after he Really needed a gun. Too little too late. I wonder how many people wish they had been more proactive in their self defense, as they lay bleeding to death.

\

You can type whatever words you want. In the real world the women are murdered and the axe handle gets shoved up the dumb shit's ass, before the predator kills him too. Then its back to prison due to the security cameras, where all the still living sheep pay for his room and board, some more. People are dying and women are getting beaten while you wrote this, because protecting yourself with deadly force is socially and politically unacceptable. Just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Agree with the consensus, very witty story. Didn't notice even 1 cliche, and that ain't easy. As somebody said, likeable characters.

Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

A most excellent story. Impressive. 5+ stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Now THAT is a loving wife.

offkilter123offkilter1239 days ago

Hmmm.

Methinks that the side the mirror is reflecting is the alt of another author.

patilliepatillie9 days ago

Love it, well done!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 days ago

I kept waiting to be heartbroken by some infidelity. Thank goodness. Really good sideways romance

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThree9 days ago

Very good.

Unusual, fun and interesting.

This was one fine story.

Top ratings from me.

ibuguseribuguser9 days ago

Very good and original.

5* indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

This was just great. So much and so far beyond the usual hateful dreck on LW. Thank you for this entertaining and uplifting gift.

vitochivitochi8 days ago

That’s a loving wife !

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Thanks. Definitely in the right category,

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler8 days ago

Loved this advanced Cinderella story and the more humanized version of the characters. I don’t usually like stories with long, drawn out sex scenes but I enjoyed it here as much as Tammy did. You have my five stars and my plan to reread it.

Thanks!

brian_scoobybrian_scooby8 days ago

Great story! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

A different story twist with an interesting female lead. Loved the happy ending for most of the folks. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Loved it.

Cheers,

Captcha

fieldofdreams69fieldofdreams698 days ago

Bravo! Very well done. Five stars.

leofric35leofric358 days ago

Good stuff. Nice to read a postive ending as well as uplifting. Thanks

AllNigherAllNigher7 days ago

I almost stopped reading this one, not because of bad writing or a terrible story but because I'd already gotten to really like the characters and, this being loving wives hated the idea of turning her into a cheater.

Glad I continued on. What a great story! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

It's rare seeing a twist you don't expect in LW. You managed to do that. In this section with most stories being a checklist of tropes, it's not easy at all.

The story even managed to include both iterations of a loving wife. Both the literal and the usual slut.

nestorb30nestorb305 days ago

cute, thanks for writing

Omart57Omart574 days ago

Absolutely loved this story, M! Great read , thank you for sharing!

enderlocke77enderlocke773 days ago

eh had me routing against the MC half way down the first page. guess i'll see how it ends

enderlocke77enderlocke773 days ago

oh for god''s sake u even gave the MC 6 kids dislike him even more at the end lol. guess they never got the overpopulation memo

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades3 days ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

LoejtcLoejtc3 days ago

Loved the dialogue! Tammy is a unique and lovable if not somewhat crazy character.

On my favorite list for sure.

JTassJTass3 days ago

Great story. Looking forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

What a great story!! Thanks DerMtMan

Calico75Calico75about 23 hours ago

Well done! Very enjoyable!

inka2222inka2222about 23 hours ago

Absolutely amazing story. I was kind of worried when the first paragraph said it's not a BTB; but the author completely subverted my expectations - in a good... well GREAT way. Entertaining, original, unexpected, and justice served to almost all concerned (the only possible minor improvement would have been Randall getting happily ever after; after his divorce; and to lesser extent, whoever released Bobbi Lee, should go to jail). 9 stars out of 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous