All Comments on 'Love Lost, Love Found'

by moleman2787

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Big_Tim99Big_Tim995 days ago

I'm not sure how finding your husband banging your best friend, tops having your wife call from vacation to tell you she's not coming home, because you're fat and boring.

I think both are plenty types of horrible.

I don't know much about Alzheimer's, but with her early onset, maybe what she did was an early indicator.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

As a husband whose wife now resides in a memory hospital, your story resonates in a way that only those who have been there, or are still going there can understand. I'm three years into the journey and have no way to know when it ends. You captured the highs and lows very well, even the part about this disease BEING PASSED ON THROUGH FAMILY LINES. IN MY WIFE'S CASE WE WERE ABLE TO TRACE THIS DISEASE FROM HER GREATGRAND MOTHER, HER GRANDMOTHER, HER MOTHER AND NOW HER. And I HAVE THREE DAUGHTERS WHO ARE SCARED TO DEATH AND NINE GRANDDAUGHTERS. Even though I might shout at the rain about the unfairness of it, we did have 45 good years.

KinPAKinPA4 days ago

Wow…I had tears for the last few pages. Absolutely terrific story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight4 days ago

The wife showing up and being so ill was a surprise. Nice story. My only complaint would be that I had trouble determining who was speaking more than a few times.

CILMAraeCILMArae3 days ago

Your story was so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talents in this amazing tale. Well done. So moving.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

A refreshingly real-feeling telling of a romance. There's always the interruption of some sort once the principles finally realize they love each other, but an ex with Alzheimer's is a creative and life-like form. Thank you. A very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING FANTASTIC !!!!

I haven't read everything on this site but this, for me, was very original in respect to Tiffany's story arc. The story had pathos, humor, hope and depth of character. I will definitely be looking into this authors work.

CMChristoCMChristo3 days ago

The story started well and the plot had good potential. However chapter sequence got out of order and story became confused. Published before it was ready.

Caldwel2Caldwel23 days ago

I’d give this 6 on a scale of 5 if I could. I have had some experience with an aging relative and multiple infarction dementia. Your presentation though fictional is realistic. Your dialogue is excellent, and your characters are relatable. I haven’t decided yet whether your lack of transitions is annoying or an interesting literary device. I’ll read some more of your work and decide then.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Had to stop after page 1-2. You had sex with my husband, you the marry him, but I will forgive you !?. Bullshit. Wasn't going to read the rest.

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfour3 days ago

Great story with excellent unexpected plot twists!

Thanks for sharing.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Bronco56Bronco562 days ago

Excellent story

5stars

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

We are sooo touched and sooo misty and realize that love overcomes pain, anger, boundaries and can be forever and ever to the moon and back.

Thank you for sharing your words from your heart.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Forgiving someone who had sex with your husband is… Yeah, I just couldn’t read past that. I get it, friends over 20 years or however long it was, but really? You’d forgive them? Hell no, no way, right?

DrizdartDrizdart1 day ago

Early onset Alzheimers sucks ...

a childhood friend went from being an accomplished mechanic and business owner to a forgetful child in about 4 years. His spouse stayed and cared for him personally until he couldn't remember who she was or why he couldn't go out by himself.

Early onset Alzheimers sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Using speech-to-text software? “One cup flower”??😀

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Two for two, as far as I’m concerned! Wonderful story telling! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous