All Comments on 'The Bunker Ch. 11 - A Monkey Wrench'

by RonanJWilkerson

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
cfp33pfccfp33pfc16 days ago

I liked the "trial" and the General being a realist. Seeing the facts and acting on them was a relief to see, as the BA was in risk of becoming a villainous caricature to me. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Another great installment! Glad Frank his comeuppance. I can't wait to see how the militia thing will play out. I can't wait for the new rules to pass tho. Kevin being forced to really use the slave girls would be so hot.

Teufel67Teufel6716 days ago

Great chapter again! Looking forward to know more about the overall layout of the bunker and of the political an societal organisation within.

NursesNurses16 days ago

This story is progressing well. I really like this story. It's too bad there are not a half dozen other writers writing about their family in the bunkers.

You sound like you might have encountered some angry folks. Some Ken's and Karen's? Just remember, you were not put here to fulfill other people's expectations. Have a wonderful day.

TomNJaxTomNJax15 days ago

Excellent Story. I am really enjoying the adventure overall although some moments have given me "pause" :-) Thanks for sharing your great talent as a storyteller!!

RickJavicRickJavic15 days ago

(Takes long breath...) From a place of peace and calmness, I say that this is a very engaging and entertaining story. I expect that you have a broad outline of the story, which (I assume) covers the pre-bunker times, the bunker times, and the post-bunker times. Possibly as many as three books worth of material. I am rooting for you to avoid burnout, take care of yourself, and stay the course! You hooked us in, so now we are anxious for you to deliver on the incredibly promising beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

First comment (I think), please don't stop...not yet anyway. Great story, just like your others. I really appreciate your (and your editors abilities) and love being able to read without having to fill in/read through computer fill ins/misspellings. go bunker, go quaranteams!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Given the General's disposition, it would not surprise me if there was a wealthy man with the same disposition of the rich pricks in the Bunker Authority that the General had of Frank after the hearing. That man could probably afford to pay a trained sniper (who was not selected for any of the bunkers) to assassinate some of the more powerful assholes in the Bunker Authority in order to alter some of the rules to be less corrupt and in violation of the U.S. Constitution. A separate story of one such wealthy man and then that being referred to in the main story would help flush out your story universe.

BigDog1947BigDog194715 days ago

RJW, I have no idea why you phrased your comments at the end of the chapter as you did but I am sorry you felt the need to do so.

While the story concept has lots of ways it could go sideways, you have been thoughtful in your writing and your character development. Those have resulted in your main lead being an inspiration to those of us that long for people of character and integrity to take leading roles in our society at this moment in time, speaking politically, as well!

Thank you for sharing your creativity with me and the rest of the Literotica readers. I, personally, respect and appreciate your doing so.

Jim

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson15 days agoAuthor

You guys ... you are all fucking awesome.

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnny15 days ago

It was good, but felt a little off somehow. A bit of a rushed feeling, maybe? Not entirely sure, sorry for the lack of cohesive constructive feedback. That being said, still a solid piece of writing, and I'm looking forward to seeing more. I did like the fact that the "If they are mine, I get to choose" came through. Well played, sir!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy6713 days ago

Personally, I love this story and especially this chapter.

I found you because of the Quarenteam Universe stories, which I thoroughly enjoy, but I'm actually liking the Bunker series even more.

Now I don't want to type alot and go over things that have already been said, so I'm just going to say that I agree with most of the comments already posted, especially Bigdog1947 and RickJavic.

Keep up the good work. I'm eagerly waiting for more chapters, and most importantly THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

The General should have publicly flogged, and then hanged the weasel. Offer him a quick drop if he reveals his patron, and anyone else involved in the conspiracy!

/

Situations like the premise of this story must be scrupulously handled without any bias or favoritism whatsoever. Otherwise, instead of a plan to save humanity, it becomes a War of Houses to the Knife!

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Is the militia to be put into the field before the Bunker is populated? Or twenty years later, after the impact? Or may the militia do sorties from the Bunker(s; 3 if I recall correctly?) during the twenty years in the Bunker?

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

This was a challenging and very well written chapter and I really appreciate your labor in bringing it to us. What an intense lead up to the hearing in the general’s office - with our hero admirably defending himself and showing once again that he is equal to all challenges. I look forward to your next installment.

unrealtimeunrealtime9 days ago

I have a small problem with your writing. I would like you to spend 100% of your writing time on The Bunker. And 100% of your writing time on Dave in Dallas. The only solution I can see is for you to somehow achieve at least a doubling of your output. More would be better, although I have to admit that that probably wouldn’t satisfy me either. You have only yourself to blame for raising unrealistic expectations by producing such a quantity of high quality work.

CosRivCosRiv8 days ago

Another solid addition to this tale. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to your next release.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

I just want you to confirm that you are planning more chapters because this is really good

The2thdocThe2thdoc5 days ago

Why would anybody be angry with what you wrote? Another great chapter. Can’t wait for more?

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson5 days agoAuthor

Yes, there is more to come. Working on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonanJWilkerson@RonanJWilkerson
An interested reader still trying to wrap his head around the idea people are loving his work. If you are interested in earlier access, or the Character Sketches with images for the characters in Bunker and DiD, check out my Patreon page. https://patreon.com/Ronan332 Releas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Bunker Ch. 10 Previous Part
The Bunker Series Info