The Bunker Ch. 10

Story Info
Kevin's family settles in with there three new additions.
11.1k words
4.76
2.5k
13

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 10 -- Building Normalcy

Six women are now joined to me as slaves. Legally, their bodies, their minds, all that they are or will be are my property. Heady stuff. I've been careful to not abuse the powers the law of man conveyed to me. I knew there was one higher, who had left instructions for how to live in such an unjust world. These women were my responsibility. And yet.

Last night the six of them had come to me. Kiki and Jessica did most of the talking, with some input from Andrea and Destiny. M and Ellie mostly sat quietly, indicating their agreement with quick nods. It was just the seven of us in the room. Sarah had, by now, lightened up on her need to keep me within arm's reach.

"You have been kind, and considerate, and everything we could have hoped for. And yes, at first glance, you have performed to the expectations as laid out for masters in the epistles," Kiki spoke softly.

I rocked back. Where the fuck had I dropped the ball? Did I push too hard for a particular act? "Tell me," I said.

"Those same passages place expectations on us too," Jessica supplied. "In order for us to live up to our obligations as your slaves."

"You all do fine. I'm quite happy with each of you."

"We are expected to give ourselves to you fully, deny you nothing of what we can offer."

"And you haven't. None of you have ever objected or resisted when I approached you. You've each approached me to offer yourselves many times. As amenable as you all are, I have to be careful not to go overboard."

"That's the problem, right there," Destiny said firmly. "We can't meet our obligations if you aren't ... making full use of us." That was a little strange. Jessica and Kiki referring to the scriptures was not a bit unusual. Both had shown a dedication to faith in Christ. Destiny was decidedly agnostic. Or so it had seemed. Now she was siding with the other two who were arguing from a scriptural basis.

I looked around the room. Watching faces, hands, how they sat. Eyes looked away when mine passed over them. Even Destiny. Jessica's fingers were lightly interlocked and pulled at each other.

"I pulled you into your bedroom and fucked you against a wall three days ago. I spent very little time getting you warmed up and didn't even get you there. How is that not 'making full use' of you?"

"Well, for starters," Destiney replied, "you could stop feeling guilty about it. That's exactly what I'm here for. I have no negative feelings about that encounter. It was exciting, it felt good, and" she swallowed, not quite comfortable, "my master enjoyed me. As far as I'm concerned, it was great. Except you feel guilty about it. You've barely looked at me since."

I stared off into space, and spoke low, almost pained. "Sexual pleasure is supposed to be mutual."

"Master," Kiki soothed, "if you had married one woman, an equal partner, then, over a lifetime, the pleasure should be mutual. Even in such a case, there would be times when you are doing more giving, and she is receiving or vice versa. When a partner needs support and affection, you naturally give it, without expectation of return. That's just life."

"But we are not wives, not equal partners, Kevin." Jessica pressed. "We adore you. We are eternally grateful to be yours. But we owe you ourselves. We need you to be... a little selfish. At least sometimes."

As Jessica spoke, and in the silence that followed, Destiny rose and approached me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, almost chastely, on the lips. She buried her face and kissed my neck, working slowly up to my ear.

Softly, she whispered, "We've each gotten phone calls and texts." A little nibble on my earlobe. "About how you are using or not using us."

My mind racing, I realized I had to help her cover her words. I closed my eyes contentedly, forcing a broad smile. I drew a deep breath. I suddenly felt her absence. As my eyes snapped open, I could feel her return, but ... it wasn't her. Kiki pressed against me. My eyes rolled back as Kiki, Kiki! shoved her hand down my pants, inside my underwear and began fondling my cock and balls. Repressed, she is not, but she's never been one for such a ... forward pass.

Then the lightbulb went off. I bent down to kiss her, then nibbled on her neck.

"Oh sir!" she said unsoftly. Then she whispered, "Some of the things they said suggest they are seeing us inside the house. Not sure about hearing." Her actions made it very easy to breathe heavy and groan, which covered her communication.

Andrea sauntered up, her hips swaying with a purpose. After a quick kiss, she brought her lips to my ear as I nibbled the base of her neck. "They're saying they might start swabbing us for semen."

Jessica deftly slipped into my arms. "If they don't find it where it should be for slaves, they may keep you out and take all of us, not just slaves, to be properly used by elite men."

Blushing profusely, my little cherub faced Ellie molded herself to me next. Shortest of all my ladies, I picked her up to facilitate our clandestine talk. She squeaked once and giggled. Then she whispered, "We're all wearing butt plugs."

Sure enough, slipping one hand from its place under her thigh, I found a round metal nub slightly protruding from between her young, fleshy cheeks.

"We've been working each other all morning." she added, biting her lower lip, her face a deep scarlet. Then she dropped down, replaced by M.

Worry peeked out from the determination set on her face. "We just added more lube before coming in here. Please, choose one of us, pull the plug, and do it. Don't hold back."

Her body was stiff. As the one to deliver the final entreaty, she was a likely choice. She clearly expected me to. Her body and face simply were not yet convinced of what her mind expected and accepted.

Sons of bitches.

This wasn't over.

But first, I had to get through this day.

Who?

Destiny looked at me, expectant. She had already suggested I 'take her in hand'. This would surely qualify as 'putting her in her place' -- a phrase whose use typically indicated a person whose opinion I had little value for. Then again, she was resilient. Destiny was a mature woman, and undoubtedly played a prime role in the group's planning for this.

Ellie was out of the question. There would come a day when I did take her in that manner, but not today, not like this.

Andrea wasn't scared like M, but she was ... unsettled at the prospect of taking a dick in her ass.

There really was only one choice, and no amount of stalling would change that.

I fought to keep the trepidation off my face as I walked over to Jessica. Her demure smile showed no worry, not a hint of resistance. I swear I even saw a hint of pride at being chosen. Not arrogance... perhaps fulfillment? God, this world is full blown psycho. She's happy I'm about to plow her ass?

I took Jessica in my arms and kissed her possessively. She melted into me, eagerly accepting my hungry attentions. A very tiny tremor in her lips told me she had concerns, but had mastered them. Mostly.

My hands moved over the familiar territory of Jessica's firm, supple body. I groped her luscious breasts before removing her shirt. She moaned as I fondled and undressed her. I wasn't entirely sure how much was an act and how much was true enjoyment, but I knew that my lovely, strong Jessica was no weak-willed child. She had made a choice before walking into this room, just as she'd made a choice before walking into my office those months ago. Now we would see it through.

Jessica kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her slacks as I pushed them off her perfectly toned thighs. I grabbed her ass cheeks and kneaded them while I walked her backwards towards the nearest wall. She moaned and gasped in response. She wasn't the only one. Looking to the side, I could see Andrea's hands roaming over her own body, the look in her eyes a mixture of lust and confusion.

I took her lips with mine. With one hand I gripped the back of her neck, the other stripped her lacey blue thong off, dropping it. Jessica just kept her feet from tangling in her discarded garment as I spun her and shoved her head towards the wall. She braced her arms against it and shoved her ass out towards me.

Destiny and Kiki pressed themselves against the back of my shoulders. Each snaked a hand down my side. Kiki's hand diverted to massage my chest while Destiny's slipped under my cloth shorts to fondle my mostly firm cock.

Her efforts were aided by Melanie and Andrea posting up beside Jessica and gently running their hands over her shoulders and back. She stiffened and then shuddered as each slipped a hand to her breasts, likely stimulating her nipples and sending waves of arousal throughout Jessica's body.

That was the moment Destiny and Kiki chose to shove my shorts to my ankles. I shuffled the half step forward and pressed my cock against Jessica's flowered and glistening sex. Her arousal was such that I slipped two inches in before even attempting to thrust.

Jessica cried out in pleasure as her head snapped back. I drove myself in to the hilt, savoring her warm, wet depths. Andrea's face carried a question, but she held her tongue. My stony look brooked no argument. Three quick, full-length thrusts coated my cock in Jessica's love juices. I pulled out, placing my left hand on her hip and my right on the knob of the smooth metal plug in her ass. I rotated it one full turn before taking a firm grip and pulling steadily out.

Jessica moaned as her pucker expanded to allow the widest part of the plug to pass. Destiny took it from my hand and stepped away. I pushed the tip of my cock into Jessica's still open anal ring. She shuddered and then hummed as I slowly pushed inward until my pelvis pressed against her firm, round ass.

I had only engaged in anal sex twice in my life. The only thing I was sure of was the need for patience and careful attention to the first sign of pain or injury occurring to my partner. As I worked diligently in and out of Jessica's ass in small strokes, her breathing deepened, occasionally punctuated by a groan or a hum as I pushed while hilted inside her.

Growing confident the ladies' preparations were paying off, I began thrusting in longer strokes. Jessica's sub-verbal vocalization spurred me onward and my pace increased. I pounded into her, claiming her ass as she grunted.

She stiffened suddenly before hissing in pleasure. That's when I noticed Destiny's hand snaking under Jessica's hip, shaking in a manner that indicated Destiny was making circles with her finger on Jessica's clit. Jess' breathing was ragged. With my left hand, I grasped her hair near the root, and pulled her into my thrusts.

Jessica's body quivered, her breathing staggered. "Oh God, Oooh God, OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOODDD!"

The second thing I knew about anal was if the woman reached climax in the course of it, her asshole would clinch down on the man's cock and would not let go until she had ridden out her pleasure. At the first call of Jessica's peaking arousal, I drove myself in to the hilt, and then some, compressing her ass cheeks. Her rear tunnel clamped my organ in a visegrip as she shook. Releasing her hair, I slipped both arms under her body to support her.

As she calmed, her ring loosened again and her breathing became steady. Looking over her shoulder, she fixed me with a gaze that was bewildered -- and needy.

I took hold of her shoulders, hunched my body over hers and drilled into her ass in short strokes, remaining mostly at full penetration. The feel of her wrapped around my cock was amazing. The knowledge that she came with my dick buried in her ass made me feel like a sex god. And I wanted my sacrifice. I was filling this ass with my cum.

It didn't take long. With a howl, I erupted inside her. She had her head turned to the side, so I saw the wide smile spread across face as my warm essence poured into her taboo passage.

A rubbery, spent sensation made itself known in my legs. I pulled out and took five wobbly steps to the nearest chair and collapsed. Andrea and Kiki helped Jessica to lay prone while Destiny approached with a tub of wet wipes and a hand towel.

Simultaneously, Ellie came towards me with another packet of wet wipes. The ladies had obviously thought this all the way through. I sat, panting, as Ellie cleaned me up. She took pauses from her task to look up at me. I expected some amount of fear but saw none.

Spent as I was, her touch would not allow my member to fully deflate. My limpness lay draped over my balls, against my thigh. A mischievous gleam hit my little cherub-faced teen lover's eye as she finished her task. I caught on as her mouth approached my tip.

"No. Unh-uh. Too sensitive, too tired."

Ellie gave me a playful pout, then slipped herself into the chair beside me. She placed a soft kiss on my cheek and draped her arms around my neck. She whispered in my ear. "That was really hot." She giggled when my hand slipped to her ass and groped a cheek.

I turned my attention to the others just in time to see Destiny helping Jessica to her feet. She now wore a pair of tan panties and stepped into cloth shorts while balancing against Destiny and Kiki. I motioned for them to steer her to me. Ellie slipped out of the chair with a departing peck on the cheek. Then Jess slipped into the chair beside me, opposite the side from the space Ellie had just vacated. The tired, lazy grin on her face spoke volumes. I draped one hand along her side and interlaced the fingers of my other hand with one of hers. Her other arm draped over my shoulders.

"Ladies, find a seat around the room."

A bit of quiet shuffling ensued. Kiki and M shared the loveseat. Ellie wound up in Destiny's lap. Destiny looked warmly at Jess and winked. I heard Jess' breath catch.

I waited until the low hum of activity ceased, plus a brief pause to guarantee I had their full attention. "Your point is well taken. I'll be honest, a huge reason I have not yet approached any of you for anal sex is my lack of experience in that area. That was only the third time in my life I've done it, and the first two times did not lend themselves to encourage a repeat. I'm reasonably certain your preparatory efforts went a long way to a positive result this time."

Jessica mm-hmm'd beside me as the others shared pleased smiles with me and each other. Hopefully that little bit would not only show my appreciation for them, but throw down some cover for me among whomever might be observing.

"This was ... very enjoyable," the ladies all giggled at the understatement, "so yes, I will want that again. It was also a bit taxing, so not today, and maybe not tomorrow."

"But soon, and for the rest of your life?" M said with a sly grin.

"Don't say it again, Sam." I replied with a playful scowl. Destiny and Kiki laughed with Melanie while Andrea and Ellie looked on blankly. I took a breath. "I'm just saying it wouldn't hurt to occasionally ... warm yourself up as you've all done today. Obviously, I'm not going back to Jessica for at least a week -- well, not that way -- and it may be a week or more before I go for that with any of you. It was great, but I don't need that all the time. Maybe work out a schedule where you take turns being ready. You could even let me know you're the one that's prepared by, say, rubbing your ass against me so I can feel the plug in you."

A couple of shrugs and nods were all the response I needed.

"Now, granted, I may pick one of you and want anal on a day you haven't prepped." This was covering all bases, both realistically for them, and a bit more of getting the BA 'observers' off my back. "There's still ways to make that work, and I'll need to study what I'll need to do in those instances before I try it. However, if you take the time to prep yourself -- say, once a week or so -- that would ease the prep need even if you aren't wearing a plug when I choose you for anal."

There was some uncomfortable squirming in the seats, but no objections. We were all caught up in something beyond our control. Some of us had more latitude than others.

"There are techniques for going from never having done it, never using a plug to full anal penetration, they just require more patience. I'll take some time to study up before going in like that though."

The anxiety level seemed to drop a bit.

"Alright, something else while we're all here. This family is getting rather large. We need to think about organizing how we communicate and get things done. Most of that discussion will be later, with the whole family, but I wanted to bring up one thing with just the six of you."

Six expectant sets of eyes locked on me.

"There's no official status possible, but I'm placing Jessica in charge of ... all of you. There are a few reasons for choosing her, and I can go into that if you like."

"Frankly, she sounds like the natural choice, sir." Destiny said. The others nodded. It was satisfying that the oldest of all the ladies in my family showed no qualms submitting herself to the leadership of a woman fourteen years her junior. "Now, if I want some time with our master, I know who's pussy to eat."

Andrea cackled. Ellie blushed furiously. Mel blanched as Kiki gave Destiny side-eye.

"Easy there, Red. Let's not get out ahead of everyone. I think you're the only one comfortable with girl-on-girl action. It will probably happen, but give people time to adjust." Then with a smirk I added, "Rest assured though, when the time comes, I'll shove your face in somebody's pussy while I drill your ass. That way you get used at both ends and make two people happy."

That caught her off guard. And aroused her, if her eyes and mouth were any indication. She wasn't the only one though. Jessica's breath caught and the others crossed their legs or bit their lower lips. Andrea did both.

"I'd like to give you a title," I said, squeezing Jess' shoulder, "but I haven't come up with anything appropriate."

"Chief Concubine?" Andrea supplied.

"That's one of those words with weird dual meaning. In some uses it refers to a slave woman kept for sex or reproduction. In others, it merely means a peasant woman serving as the partner of a nobleman. Synonymous with consort. Often such women provided vital assistance in running the nobleman's household or realm. And the BA has listed concubines as equal caste with wives, so they're clearly going with the second definition."

"How about First Slut?" Andrea chuckled.

"Or Pussy Prime?" Destiny interjected.

I sucked in a breath before responding.

Jessica sat up right in my lap. "Cut it out both of you. You've both said you're glad to be with Kevin rather than some other, far worse choices. Act like you appreciate that difference." She didn't raise her voice in the slightest, but her words carried all the more force for it.

Both miscreants sat back. Andrea looked chagrined, but not scared. Destiny looked properly chastised, but with a wicked grin on her face. Her lips were pressed in a tight smile, as if consciously forcing her mouth shut.

I looked up at Jess. "She's gonna exploded if you don't let her get one more out."

Jess' eyes rolled once, then she shrugged. "One last time."

"And that's how the Chief Slut does it!" Destiny laughed while making a whip cracking motion.

I bristled at the use of the word 'slut' even though it was being used playfully by all the women in my family. Doubly so by those that legally owed themselves to me. By using 'chief' with it, Destiny was including herself in the title of slut. But still.

Jessica could feel the change in my body. "I have your cum leaking out of my ass, master. I am your slut." She gave me a soft kiss on my cheek, then looked deep into my eyes. "And I wouldn't want to be anything else."