All Comments on 'Quaranteam - North West Ch. 23'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang14 days ago

Another wild situation. Hopefully all goes well and he only gets injured lightly.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Thank you for new instalment. just dont hung up on this cliffhanger too long please

Smartest1Smartest114 days ago

Hmmm. A bit over the top. Then again, that's part of the new 'normal' I suppose.

Including strumpy getting behind bars, and maga/republican idiots getting berserk. I feel that would approach that situation very well.

bruinyarg7bruinyarg714 days ago

Ok, what's the tune? LOL

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Dragonforce - Through the Fire and the Flame? 5 stars for another fine chapter regardless.

cfp33pfccfp33pfc14 days ago

Welcome to the Jungle by Guns 'n Roses?

tjb50caltjb50cal14 days ago

good update, need to have more pregnant partners within the teams of each story series

jacksfreewilljacksfreewill14 days ago

Thanks for the chapters!

Weezer: Say it ain’t so.

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln6914 days ago

Great chapter!!!!!!

Can’t wait for the next one!!!!!

Ynottony72Ynottony7214 days ago

Loving your spin-off. It actually started me on the WHOLE series.

Thank you and keep up the great writings

Arc2456Arc245614 days ago

Keep up the good work. Great story, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Damn I hate cliffhangers, this one especially!

AZslyderAZslyder14 days ago

Mythical points for Weezer? No man lol...

Love your stuff Break, always looking forward to more. 5*

gemman1gemman114 days ago

The song? Manowar The Power of my Sword.....

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One14 days ago

Good stuff. I'm wondering who the next lady Harrison adds to his stable.

uglyorangutanuglyorangutan13 days ago

Say it Ain’t so, weezer. Rivers Cuomo, but solid nod to Perry Como. Don’t tell the originator but this story line in the quaranteam universe is by far the best. Thanks for writing and sharing quality stories with great threads AND believable, well written dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

As usual really enjoy your stories

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Weezer.

- Anonymous One

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Please don't stop now. Good ramp up.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Ahhhhh I need more!

OomphaloskepsisOomphaloskepsis13 days ago

It was Surf Rider by The Lively Ones and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Fantastic as always. And as usual, I'll be checking daily for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Immigrant Song is what popped into my head but I thought it was too much of a cliché at this point

ChalupaBatmanChalupaBatman13 days ago

Is it BYOB by System of a Down?

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

It might be appropriate to divert to a side story in which a bunch of laboratory types are going nuts trying to analyze how Vanessa's immaculate inoculation could be possible without direct injection of the serum. And, I continue to expect her missing internal lady parts to regenerate, resulting in a surprise pregnancy. Miriam's day-to-day struggles and dealings with superiors and subordinates would also be an interesting side story. Please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Great work , yet again. I'm feeling either Welcome to the Jungle or the Immigrant Song.

ZarronZarron13 days ago

love this story and all the others in this setting. Cannot wait for the next installment.

kharrisbobkharrisbob13 days ago

This story keeps getting better. Can’t wait for next installment.

RamchipRamchip13 days ago

When the people and the story keep me reading, it's fun. Oh and the sex is like whipped cream on a p___y

NewtScamanderNewtScamander13 days ago

This story is just so freaking good! A million thanks for sharing it with us!!!

notbatmannotbatman13 days ago

Hmm... Okay if you were Corrupting Power the song would be by some prog rock band from Antarctica that put out an EP in 1989 that Pitchfork raves about but only like 500 people total ever heard, but you're not, so maybe I have a chance to guess? ... I'm gonna go with Evenflow by Pearl Jam, keep the Pacific Northwest vibe going strong. I don't actually think that's right but it's still a great song. If it was *after* the talk about Kira and Miriam then I'd guess "Pretty Fly For a White Guy" by The Offspring lol.

lostandnevertobefoundlostandnevertobefound13 days ago

another great chapter. now we impatiently wait for the next. I am probably going to kick myself when you do reveal the song title. it's the "almost operatic vocals" that is throwing i can almost hear the song in my head but cannot put the combination of your description together. Awesome work.

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn13 days ago

Great chapter!

NursesNurses13 days ago

Great story. BTW Philippines is one l and a double p. I don't know how you guys are recruited, but so far you are all great writers.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

There could almost be a Quaranteam channel on Literotica. They're all so good, but this series is one of the best.

Lathanar1Lathanar113 days ago

That song description sounds like something from System of a Down

nin01001nin0100113 days ago

Continuing to enjoy your spin on Quaranteam, I think it's the best out there!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Ive got drowning pool bodies hit floor, disturbed down with the sickness and gnr welcome to the jungle that fit the feel of the moment but to light on description to really nail down without a background of what he's into but i agree with one comment that yours is better than original in that the break down of the society and world is more accurate with as many said to be dying from this more than half of population gone no big deal let stock trade in the morning just don't fit

jakeyarger223jakeyarger22312 days ago

grow the harem grow the harem orgy time

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

That chapter was so intense I literally had to take a break from reading half way through. Nice work! Don’t be a stranger and leave us hanging with so much momentum built up. Thank you for sharing this story. It’s a good one: 5/5!

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop12 days ago

Brilliant again btb , looking forward to the next one

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop12 days ago

Disturbed -Sound of Silence seems a bit too obvious but a definite contender, Def Leppard - Gods of War jumped into my brain not confident though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Love the story. But...I feel the plot mechanics are getting pretty repetitive. I know it's the apocalypse come to life, but it feels like an endless series of Harry's team together, then crisis by bad guys taking someone or an attack, Harry drives off and comes to the rescue, he calls the air Force, he arrives, fights, get hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

An awesome chapter and excellent writing as always. Your work here got me to go check out the source and I must say you do a much better job of turning the characters into actual believable people. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

“The chaos of a fast guitar. A guttural shout. The kick in of fast rhythm guitar and smashing drums. Another scream, isolated, and then thick and almost operatic vocals over a speeding rhythm.”

Well, I’m relieved it’s not Run to the Hills. That would be really inappropriate. (But it does have operatic vocals)

The way the instruments are described reminds me of quite a few Anthrax songs, but I can’t think of any that start with two shouts. I double checked and it’s not Indians.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I’m always so sad when I catch up, but then get super excited when there’s an update ^.^

SettytbSettytb11 days ago

Great action! Poor guy can't catch a break but loving the suspense right now! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Someone already said my guess of BYOB by System. There were a few Slipknot songs that came close, but System does a better job of the operatic and BYOB I feel like fits everything you said...

Fantastic chapter as always. Love it any time any of your stories get updated.

Ravey19Ravey199 days ago

Surely only so many balls one man can juggle. Another great instalment, looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

My guess Foo Fighters All MY Life.

Another very enjoyable chapter. So glad I found Quaranteam through you. All the authors are great, kinda like pizza... No such thing as bad pizza.. I'm sure it helps that the writers help each other out.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Your good keep going!

deepdiver58deepdiver587 days ago

I have enjoyed your series. I have read some of the other writers in this Quaranteam Series... they are not as good as your story telling and writing.

Please continue to write the story. You have great development and execution of the story and characters. Nice twists and turns...

Some people who leave comments do not understand it is an alternate universe story line. It didn't really happen like this in our universe - obviously. Some cannot extract themselves from the reality of this universe with the story you write. Just saying... write what you feel and ignore the "not so well informed". It's fiction, for crying out loud.

Too bad you can't sell this to a producer. It would be a great mini series. Who knows... maybe you can sell it to a producer. I'd watch that series. (More than one season?)

Looking forward to the next installment of "Harri's Happy Haram" :-) or "The Killer Virus and How I Learned to Love It". :-(

Larry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 hours ago

Excellent! Only thing wrong with this was it was too short. Sorry man, I just love the story. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES