All Comments on 'Linda's Visit'

by lindacross

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DougJonesDougJones26 days ago

Wow! Thank you for this. Let's just say that you teased this reader as well as Linda did her grandson - and with a similar effect! Please keep this story going, or others like it. I wouldn't want Linda to get lonely....

Poacher11Poacher1126 days ago

A nice start to the story. Hopefully Yvonne will be able to enjoy some fun soon.

Il_inamoratoIl_inamorato25 days ago

Very nice... looking forward to more adventures!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Nicely done Linda, nicely done indeed! Reminds me of my mother-in-law after my divorce! Please continue the story!

lindacrosslindacross25 days agoAuthor

Thank you all for the wonderful comments (both public and anonymous), feedback and votes. I'm overjoyed seeing my first story get such a warm reception. While I do have ideas of where I would want a further storyline to go, please don't expect a new chapter any time soon. If and when I post it, I want it to live up to my own standards, and I don't want to get into a "rinse and repeat" rhythm just for the sake of it.

Thank you again, and I hope you'll all enjoy yourselves.

BrentJWBrentJW25 days ago

Hot story. Touches on a male fantasy even though IRL I’d not want to touch my wife’s parents.

kameljockeykameljockey24 days ago

Solid first story.

DquiotiDquioti24 days ago

That is a great story and first chapter. No way this can stand alone, you did a wonderful job of creating characters we care about and want to hear more from. Nicely done.

Falling4UFalling4U24 days ago

Very readable and very arousing in so many ways. Just stick to your principles and write what feels right for You. You have a lot of talent and should be proud of yourself

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous