All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Pt. 02 Ch. 13-14'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson27 days ago

Another great chapter.

I'm enjoying the development with Eva. The fact that it's stretching out over multiple chapters gives it a sense of reality.

Wash2015Wash201527 days ago

I have been a huge fan of this series since I first found it and I have yet to be disappointed in even a single chapter. Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago
Well now the drama begins...

...First, Matt doesn't put Belle on Ice...he lets her manipulate him...again. I know how hard it is to not let an abusive, manipulative lover you feel bad for get what they need. Second, Skylar showing her hesitance, because of how busy she is. Third, Niamh still being super insecure. Fourth, Eva having a switch flipped by "Me and you against the world." Her manipulative, "Don't reject me now," schpiel is almost as bad as Belle.

Matt's almost becoming unlikable because of his weakness, but hey, it's a phenomenally written story.

The2thdocThe2thdoc27 days ago

I know you writers like cliffhangers but stopping there was just mean! 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

"Into the blue"

"Out of the blue"

Real subtle.

pornosuchtpornosucht27 days ago

This was unexpected. And now I am really curious about Eva's story.

In any case: I love all the characters, I love your writing style (though sometimes the sex alliterations can be a bit on the nose) and I really love the story. Can't wait for the next chapter!

ReadingRedReadingRed27 days ago

Talk about a cliffhanger.... another 10/10 and I'm so ready for the next part you wouldn't believe it

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Aaarrggghhhhh!!!!!!!! Stop with the cliffhangers!!! It's rude,unfair,twisted and downright despicable. Next please ???

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

And then there were five—five girls, five lovers, and five ⭐️s. I wish I could be a Chicago resident and vote early and often. This chapter, for me, is top three in the hallowed halls of the BTC.

amritaloveramritalover23 days ago

Great story, as always. I am glad that Eva took Matty on her own terms.

Go Bears!

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthor23 days agoAuthor

Shameless plug time: For anyone who can't wait for future chapters, you can read ahead on my Patreon page (BlueDragonAuthor)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...