All Comments on 'Girlfriend Seduced by an Older Man'

by Anoncapx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

What the fuck?! No men would allow this happen in front of his eyes!!, and no one would want to kissed and cuddled girl instead of killing her after get cucked like that!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Nice story. I would love having that happen to my GF or wife but it would be better if he took her into the bedroom keeping her there and making me listen to her being used all night. Towards the end all I could hear was her begging him to stop as he made her cum again and again.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

So hot. Love when daddy takes what he deserves

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Part 2

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

This was so incredible. A longtime fantasy of mine. I came so hard reading this!

Lovemaster123Lovemaster12312 days ago

Lack of plot, lack of character, lack of twist and cop out writing style, It is a shame that I cannot give it 0 stars. Even a score of 1 is too generous for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Good story for your first go, lots of people will give you negativity as you are writing about being a cuckold, keep going and ignore them, I get excited when I remember the times I watched my girlfriend then wife being fucked and buggered by her older boss, now I am an older man and I have fucked and buggered several of the young women i have worked with, while their husband or boyfriend watched, it's a natural cycle.

larrycandolarrycando9 days ago

Very hot sex. The boy friend should of fucked her after the stranger was done with her.

What happened the next morning?

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Before I realized it he had her doing what he wanted. Shocked, watched and grew more embarrassed by the second. He didn’t even bother to look at me as he bent her over and stuffed his bigger cock in her. She looked at me but never said anything till she closed her eyes and her mouth hung open.

It was the first time I really KNEW how a man was supposed to fuck a woman and knew she wouldn’t ever say no to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous