All Comments on 'Dumpster Diving'

by moleman2787

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob240616 days ago

Loved it !! Funniest thing I've read on here in ages.Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Would you stop please! I’m trying to read your earlier stories and you keep pumping out new ones. 😀 Thanks for another fun read…filled with characters that are so unlike any I’ve met IRL. What a gift!

Chiara23Chiara2316 days ago

As a ginger myself I can verify that Willow's antics are true to form for a true redhead.

Great story, lived it love the plot and characters! If Willow gets tired of Liam send him my way! ROWWRRR!

LOL

johntcookseyjohntcooksey15 days ago

Interesting writing style. Takes a bit to get used to, but is ultimately refreshing and energetic. Willow’s shtick is a little tiresome by the end - thank God the whole package includes Ayla and Mom and Dad. Nicely done. Thanks much.

AlluredAllured15 days ago

fantastic!!!

BlueFox007BlueFox00715 days ago

That was hilarious. I have to share this with my wife. Thank you for a 5* story.

SatyrDickSatyrDick15 days ago

[10.05.24]

Liam's responce of 'seeing a video' reminded me of Timmy Turner on Fairly Odd Parents and his responce 'got it on the internet'.

Verrry Kawaii, Romantique, und Silly!

11/10!!!!!

cementhead35cementhead3515 days ago

What a hoot!!! Thanks!

LitCritLitCrit15 days ago

Too much Sturm und Drang!

BabalooieBabalooie15 days ago

Nice and well thought.

OldGuy1946OldGuy194615 days ago

Another excellent story. Thanks again for writing.

.

OG46

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Haha!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy15 days ago

A rocky road to true love!

5

2456245615 days ago

Friggin hilarious! Please tell me there's a follow-up story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Friggin great. Laughed a lot.

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfour15 days ago

Humorous and a great read.

Thank you for sharing.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Funny, not directly but a little like “ the quiet man “ the old John Wayne film

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Really good characters and dialogue. Somehow made OTT believable. If you're of a mind to do it an "Adventures of Willow & Liam" series could be fun. Could go in a whole host of directions. Okay, fluffing over. Couple spots where I was unclear on who was speaking, sprinkling of typos.

Just a very stray thought but in some ways this reminded me of Richard Gerald's Patty-Ann and Greg from "When" and "What?"

☆☆☆☆☆

Eir1kurEir1kur15 days ago

Very charming. The women are great. The guy is a bit too omni-competent like a Heinlein hero.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed15 days ago

Your stories just keep getting better. Interesting characters, a rollercoaster ride of emotions, and a happy(?) ending all made this a special tale. I agree with other commenters that the potential for future episodes is too great to ignore. This should get a bonus star for six in all just for getting the Heinlein reference.

jlg07jlg0714 days ago

Willow must be great in bed because she is BSC! Fun dialog.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc14 days ago

The repartee went on just a little too long for me, but a fun read! 4.3*

strshdw71strshdw7114 days ago

Willow need serious psychiatric help. Ayla was way more lovable than her sister. Liam should run as far away from Willow as he can get.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I’ve read several of your stories, and your dialogue writing, story flow, and attention to detail are all very solid, you sometimes go way too far to build tension/drama. Liam’s a complete ass that no one would put up with, and no sibling who cares even a little for her sister would ever like. In pages one and two, he does a good job of setting himself up for a restraining order, not a date. If this was a sci-fi story about a world where the inhabitants follow bizarre rules of behavior, it would still be hard to believe. Sorry, but two stars.

Zeno1951Zeno195114 days ago

What a fun read! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Just put love pee in her fertile pussy, Liam. She doesn't know it, but she's your wife and needs a new name-mommy... Please write an epilogue, Willow needs a house, and babies with her husband!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I seem to have fallen into a crevasse today, finding this piece of crap story. As is my usual, I tried on a few of this author’s other tales, and remove myself with the certainty that whatever subgroup of people find any of the stories interesting; I nevertheless reject all of them. I am an avid reader of comments; those that have commented favorably on the writing skill or on story details, do not know much about writing. Typical…I have no time for the woke or the intellectually deformed. All of this belongs 8n a fucking DUMPSTER.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste13 days ago

I really wanted to like this story, but....

~

The dialog was witty and funny. Willow, Ayla, and their parents were well-developed and believable. Liam Was Not.

~

What, exactly was he doing in that alley, such that he got mugged and tossed in a dumpster?

~

He drives around in a rusted out Tacoma. OK, maybe it was given him by his Dad, or it's the very first vehicle he bought with his own money, and has great sentimental value. However. He has all this money - just ask him - so why not get it restored?

~

I think Willow was right to distrust Liam - he's a stalker.

Bronco56Bronco5612 days ago

Another fantastic read. Loved it. 5stars

inka2222inka222211 days ago

The story was really annoying. Basically, bad lady-romance-porn. Yeah, he's super hot, super-smart, super-capable, and super-rich. Here's a hint. If he's all that, he will NOT be hanging around, panting after emotionally abusive, immature, in-need-of-therapy-but-not-getting-it, and outright-threatening-violence, basket case. She's got more red flags than a Chinese state parade, and more cockroaches in her brain than an average NYC apartment building.

This is like 50 shades of awful. Except there the "protagonist" was just boring and passively meh, instead of actively awful "stay away" person.

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_U11 days ago

I thought this story wasn't to bad. Dialogue flowed. I got the base idea of the story and liked it. I have to say that some aspects where to drawn out. I understand he was persistent in his pursuit for willow, and get that he only kept going probably from the encouragement from her sister. And Him at Thanksgiving was even understandable since he was invited by her family, however I think the background check was going to far or at least bringing it up was. I get his rustwd out truck. It could be sentimental or he might be in a mindset that if works why replace it.

Having him start working at the bakery as a pastry chef after only a few videos was not realistic in my mind. I also didn't like any of the story from the time he left. I get he was mad and I would have left too. If I was willow I would probably have gone to his place and called him multiple times also, but for him not to at least text her to say he was at her place to talk or that he just let himself in to her place, did not work for me.

I get that she hit him not knowing who was in her bed, but he should have gone to the hospital if his chest was red and swollen and he couldn't breathe correctly. At the very least go in the morning not joke about it right before she bites his nipple.

I think that you have potential, so don't get discouraged from some of these comments. keep up your writing and listen to good suggestions and it will only get better.

I'm giving it a 3.5

RasmatRasmat11 days ago

Enjoyed this story immensely. It could easily have fit in Humor. In my mind's eye, I watched the whole story, all the while laughing my ass off. Can't recall the last time I laughed so hard and so long.

Thank you, MOLEMAN.

Hugo999Hugo99911 days ago

A good story well told

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Very humorous, and enough over the top that it is obviously not to be taken too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Very funny! Great dialogue. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous