All Comments on 'A Quiet Little Town Pt. 02'

by Spyder23

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Lector77Lector7712 days ago

Good story. Thanks. Would have been nice to know why the Wilsons were murdered.

JH4FunJH4Fun10 days ago
Nice Ending Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I enjoyed this one. Both Pt 01 & Pt 02 were well written and created vivid imagery for the tales as told. I enjoyed this one much more than the Pt 01. Pt 01 was a good it just did not move me on the necessary emotional level to rank better than a Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ rating.

While in real life the good guys don’t always win. I like the way you had them win in this one.

This is the 1st of your series/tales that I have read. I will have to see if your others are up to the standards of creativity you showed in this series. I hope so. It will give me another good writer to follow.

I am looking forward to your future productions.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

chytownchytown10 days ago

*****Very entertaining bit of storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Not bad. Needs a continuation or part 3.

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly10 days ago

Not familiar with your works, but the title intrigued me. Will have to read more of you stories now. 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Spyder23Spyder2310 days agoAuthor

I hadn’t planned on it but a few thoughts are rattling around in my head and I’m working on a part 3.

ReddladyReddlady9 days ago

Yes! Part 3. Nice work. Thoroughly enjoyed the story!!!!

1fastguy1fastguy6 days ago

Thanks. I really got into your story and will be watching for Chapter 3. Well told, like a movie.

Crusader235Crusader2356 days ago

Good story, ended to soon. I thought he'd end up with Lisa, and live happily ever after. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpyder23@Spyder23
Some authors know the beginning, middle and end of a story before they write it. That’s not my style. I get an idea for a story and write it on the fly, never knowing where it will take me. I keep a pad of big and small ideas to weave into future stories next to my bed. I know...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES