All Comments on 'The Sacred Fabrics of Human Lives'

by ContinentalPsyOp

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rimbaud17Rimbaud1712 days ago

What a brilliant story! Only *flirting* with eternal damnation ...

russeltrustrusseltrust12 days ago

elegant story from one of our most elegant writers. Saintly.

freebase2020freebase202012 days ago

the ending is so surprising and is the best part of the story! FIVE BIG STARS!

Paul4playPaul4play12 days ago

A joyous and arousing vignette of a sacred fetish and the warm libidinous desire of human life!

We never do know what tempting thoughts torture the minds and souls (and genitals!) of our neighbors, whether in a laundromat, at a cafe, or in the sanctuary of our church.

Fortunately, Nancy and Erin understand how to push Paul and Sean’s erotic buttons!

This foursome is fortunate to have found each other and perhaps we will learn more about how each couple’s arousal is sated? My guess is that Erin’s panties are so potently stimulating that Paul won’t need a blue pill to fill Nancy’s needs later Sunday night!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

this is how religion is supposed to be!

kentonbrownkentonbrown11 days ago

sexy and slow paced like a real story about real people. too literary for most, but for those of us who are literate, another top one percent story for the top one percent readers. the story works effectively because of the implications and tensions. and wow that ending! totally unexpected but builds so naturally. this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

red hot OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

NovaLoxNovaLox11 days ago

one of the best ever is out of retirement and I am here for it!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous