All Comments on 'Little Mermaid Ch. 01'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Unfortunately, too true a story. Can recall a few anecdotal episodes in my coaching experience of young ladies as is the protagonist of your story. Hope the subject of your tale is on the 'other side' of her journey.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy14 days ago

It's tough growing up!

5

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Loved the pun at the end!

Campus77Campus7714 days ago

Such a great story about a real problem. I've seen it in my daughter and a couple of her friends. This tale could have been written in text books about the care and feeding of young girls. I am assuming that there will be a follow up to this one that helps her overcome her insecurities and understands the outside beauty and the inner as well. Nicely done Sophie. I will follow to see the next chapter.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah13 days ago

Interesting look at body dysmorphia and the tribulations of a young woman. This could go in some surprising directions.

You may draw some ire with that description of a football player. Plastic gorilla indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES