All Comments on 'Date Night - 750 Words'

by EdKing8667

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Marvin2017Marvin201712 days ago

I think we need some fluff. Setting (where was the date), what were they wearing before the

bedroom, more of what she looked like (we saw that Mom thing coming a mile away, btw).

For what it is, 4 ⭐️

M

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

You do need many more parts to this.Could go in many wonderful directions.

cageysea9725cageysea972511 days ago

823 words for a 750 word challenge? I see you put a lot of effort into that goal. Almost as much as you put into making this interesting, enjoyable, or at the very least, erotic. In other words, no effort was expended because you failed miserably with all of it.

You're made 3 submissions. How do you know what 'fits better'? Judging from your ratings, NOTHING fits. Judging by your skills and the lack of effort you exhibit, I'd say you won't find anything that fits.

OI8U2OI8U210 days ago

Who cares if the neighbors can hear the sounds of their fucking, it's not like they're committing incest or anything. Also, I counted 757 words.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

cageybitch is so desperate to stay Literotica's Worst User that he can't even do basic subtraction of the preamble from the main story. XD Maybe if he pulled his head out of his ass, he wouldn't spew so much shit.

EdKing8667EdKing86674 days agoAuthor

A couple of comments complain about the word count.

According to MS Word, the story from the word "Date" in the title, to the word "womb" in the last sentence, is exactly 750 words.

Maybe word doesn't do accurate word counts?

I also see that a troll decided to comment. Does that mean that I struck a chord? I'm actually a little flattered that a basement troll poked his head into my story. I like how the person whines about my three submissions, but only has two of his own, and whines about how he will never use Literotica again, as he is scrolling stories on it.

The fact is that 750 word stories are helpful in developing my skills as a writer. They force me to get to the point and to identify what is important to the narrative. Perhaps I failed. I like my results, and I will continue to write what I enjoy.

If there are specific directions that you as readers would like me to take characters, please send feedback. But hopefully specific, actionable feedback rather than "make it interesting, enjoyable, or at the very least erotic". The Date Night short is a distilled one-shot of a much longer story that I have been slowly working on. If I can generate some actual plot based on my outline, maybe I'll share it here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous