All Comments on 'The Little Black Dress'

by NorthernNewEnglandGuy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AZTT2AZTT214 days ago

Fun story with a clever twist

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correction14 days ago

A bit random, but I like random. Well done! Finn

mbh129mbh12914 days ago

Really interesting way of looking at a story from a different angle.

BlueFox007BlueFox00713 days ago

That was really fun. My wife, Mother of our five daughters, will love it.

5*****

fixer43fixer4313 days ago

You are worried about suspension of disbelief on a website that routinely has stories of women with tits the size of basketballs and men with 12inch dicks that can last half a day?

A unique concept for a story and well thought out. It's even ecologically sound!

RRC2RRC213 days ago

I have read all of NNEG's submissions and loved them all, but this is special. This one is subtle and hilarious at the same time. It is short, and honestly could have been shorter as the transition from one closet to another is in itself an ending, although you shouldn't take negatively. It set up a challenge that NNEG succinctly addresses in the post script.

THANKS

MysticMysteryMysticMystery12 days ago

Awesome story thank you. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

What a great idea, I loved this wonderful read. I look forward to more of this type of story from you. It's a wonderful concept and a superb story, keep up your work.

DaveK7DaveK712 days ago
Clever approach

I found the ending disappointing, though, unless there's a part 2 starting with Helen.

Only 4 stars as a result -- I was planning to give five.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Great look at life from a different perspective

Caldwel2Caldwel212 days ago

Fun. Nice change of pace for this site.

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfour10 days ago

Well that was definitely a different take! I liked it. Really nice fun read.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 days ago

Excellent story! I liked the presentation.

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthernNewEnglandGuy@NorthernNewEnglandGuy
Just an old romantic at heart. Most of my stories are romances that develop over time. Since they are romances, it’s a given that the two main characters are likely to end up in a relationship and, since this is Literotica, there’s likely to be sex. I try to create interesti...