All Comments on 'Another Wife'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WargamerWargamer21 days ago

Didn’t like the story at all

2/5

lc69hunterlc69hunter21 days ago

good continuation

pepepilotpepepilot21 days ago

If you don't do a next chapter, you are missing a great opportunity! ;)

DrizdartDrizdart21 days ago

A fine extension of the tale. Thanks for taking the time to entertain us.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester20 days ago

The wives playing together is just a small step over the cheating line. I would love to see a third chapter to explore the ramifications of this.

Lars420Lars42020 days ago

Chapter three i hope ?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc20 days ago

All the couples have no kids. That's a bit odd without some plot qualifier. There's no mention of the reality of mixed emotions that come with a setup like this. Clearly, you're trying to focus on the sexual side of a marriage, but as someone that has been married for decades. sex only scrathces the surface. 3.4*

katibkatib20 days ago

I gave it a #5, one of the very few in recent years. In retrospect, perhaps that was too high. Plus points: the writing is good, careful, grammatically sound, and well-edited. The story is intriguing; the characters are good people. There are no black guys (or white guys) with 12 inch dicks plundering the wives; neither are there over the top minute and lengthy descriptions of sexual activity. All very decent—and perhaps that’s the one serious problem: no real drama other than the mild tension of Chris’s ignorance of the total picture.

nixroxnixrox20 days ago

This story deserves the one-star rating.

I am so much against sharing my wife, and STDs are a stark reminder of why?

Even though we are in our 70s, it would still be a marriage breaker.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader20 days ago

Where could it go from here? All 5 girl on girl? Lots of anal sex described in minute detail?

Husbands eating cum from freshly fucked real wife's pussy?

I guess the possibilities are endless.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino20 days ago

I found this story to be well written and grammatically correct; but and it is a big but, it was soleless, there was no emotion or feelings to it. It seems inconceivable that the husbands would simply accept what was happening in that their wives were having free unbridled sex with other men; irrespective that they were given the opportunity themselves to do likewise. There would be jealousy, angst and possibly grave uncertainty nagging at them as to what the end result would be. The big “What If” would most certainly be occurring to them; what if she prefers a bigger cock, better sex, all sorts of different scenarios and of course if she falls in Love with someone else. Most women can’t just have sex on its own, there has to be an emotional side as well.

The whole premise is ill conceived and would be fraught with danger.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer19 days ago

Ha. Their own little sex circle, controlled by the women. Nicely done. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

That's fine. Juvenile and unrealistic, but an engaging fantasy for the right sort of mind. Recreational sex with friends is like recreational gambling. If you just enjoy the gambling and excitement you can have a good time. But sooner or later somebody wins big, real Big. How do you think that evolves? Sooner or later one or more of the spouses will realize that while they have sexual fun with their spouse, they are having sexual Nirvana with one or more of the other partners. And then something will go wrong, by coincidence, or by design. Two of the fantastic fuck partners find out that they are both going to be in the same city at the same time, for business, education, whatever. And what do you think happens then? Especially when it turns out they are both staying at the same hotel? Or maybe when two of the dud spouses are away from home for a few days two of the fantastic fuck partners realize they can get together on the side. And given how great the sex is, they will.

\

In the end it is going to blow up; it is phony to pretend this type of polyamory fuck-a-thon can be had with no consequences. There's a reason swapping spouses is so rare, and so risky. Maybe your mileage will vary. I mean there really are people who smoke two packs a day and never have health problems. What do you think your odds are of winning that gamble? Hint: Roulette is safer that fucking around on your marriage.

chasbo38chasbo3817 days ago

Now its five sluts.

BabyBunny2222BabyBunny222213 days ago

?????? That's it?! Love your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous