All Comments on 'Divorce Lawyer Pt. 01'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Slave19941994Slave1994199411 days ago

Not enough fucking father and mother fucking their daughter incest family!

sucksexfulsucksexful11 days ago

Another sexellent tale. 😈

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5710 days ago

Love the story but wondered if it should have been in the interracial category for this chapter as there was no incest happening yet. Five stars and a favorite point!

namidaboshinamidaboshi10 days ago

This is definitely promising. Penny is a great protagonist.

WoodencavWoodencav9 days ago

Awesome start, looking forward to the next chapter! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

dmallorddmallord7 days ago

Nothing like a millionaire lawyer, his brilliant daughter newly passing the bar, certified in multiple states and elsewhere all in one summer on the job for a week or less, and gets a million-dollar payday with so many fucks in those four pages that I lost any sense of her and the cast of characters getting, giving, and talking about fucking, aspirations, past and present sex proclivities to include that black cock tattoo as a so blatant black trope signal that I ran out of breath before getting to the end of those one-sentence paragraphs. Wow..

I don't know how many sentences in your story were like the above paragraph but I had to breathe in between in violation of grammar stop marks just to get to the end. ;-)

Funny stuff all in all - over the top by anyone's standards. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

There is one hell of a lot of difference between incest and interracial. Or aren’t you aware of that?

Also, at least to this point your characters have absolutely no soul (no pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

Very interesting and can't wait for the second instalment.

Just one point though, the Pilgrims were not forced out of the Netherlands by the Dutch Government or the authorities, but departed voluntarily because of various language barriers and were also not able to gain decent employment. The political situation was becoming unstable and there was a lot of rioting, military restrictions, and because of that there was a military coup and living conditions were getting extremely harsh. Most of the older Pigrims stayed but the younger ones departed for America as they wanted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES