All Comments on 'Shy Librarian Secretly an Anal Slut'

by Daisy4Dayz

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
IveBignuttsIveBignutts22 days ago

This was so cute Daizy4Dayz ! Well done as far as everything is concerned and you have such NAUGHTY fantasies ... but I like it Baby. Your gentle voice is such a turn-on for me and you make the nicest sucking sounds. You cum up with such wonderful fantasies and I'm always looking forward to your next story. I wish I could give you ten stars. 💝

empathetic_empathetic_22 days ago

Just started...the sound design is sooo good!!!

QuasiPseudoManQuasiPseudoMan22 days ago

Thoroughly, enjoyed your librarian recording...your creativity and performance is exceptionally hot and satisfying...Thank you !

mseg14mseg1421 days ago

I have spent half my life in libraries, but this sort of thing never happens to me…Anyhow, well done.

DirtyDerbyPervertDirtyDerbyPervert21 days ago

Oh my. By FAR my favourite audio. Absolutely perfect content and delivery. Your voice too is perfect in it's gentleness, coupled with the absolute filth of your words. But the real kicker for me is that this is an "improv"!?! Sweet baby Jeebus. Thank you for sharing. Seriously. Sincerely, Pervert.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Oh my i just have to find this library the best audio, just the best. the sound the kink the voice acting just gave me shivers straight to my tip .I would love to see a just as pervy kinky sequel in the future.

augustlover77augustlover7713 days ago

You are so hot my love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaisy4Dayz@Daisy4Dayz
Heyz, I'm Dayz! ☀ The Vocal Sunshine ☀ I love writing and producing immersive audio roleplays that are full of SFX! ************************************************************************************** ༺♥༺♥༻ ENJOY MY CONTENT?! ༺♥༺♥༻ Please consider supporting me and getti...