All Comments on 'Bi-Curious? Not Anymore'

by Robin P

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice

Good story......and good point...NOTHING like the feeling of a man's hard stiff cock in the ass.....I too am no longer curious....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

I would have thought this was my story. I had a guy over last week and he wanted to do it on chat while others watched. He showed my face and ass as he fucked me. Never allowing others to see his face. All he said was the guys should see and know how queer you really are. They got good look as I rimmed him sucked him and he focused on my ass has he fucked me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot

what's the web address?

BearABearAover 11 years ago
Loved it

I loved, I am curious but have not taken the plunge. What was the website address?

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 11 years ago
Too funny

The comments asking for the web. We know how the story goes, but you took a good shot at gay.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lovely, Lovely, Lovely

When can I meat with you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I took the plunge 5 years ago at 50 and met a guy with a huge 8 inch cock who fucked me for two hours. which I loved. We recorded one session where I was pounded hard and then her pulled out and covered my face in a big load of cum it was so sexy. I have since done a threesome and was spit roasted which was the most incredible feeling having him cum in my arse whilst the the other guy filled my mouth with 5 big loads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous