All Comments on 'Attempt to Spice it Up'

by smackmepls

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

At the invitation of her boss, my wife of 12 years and I attended a party at his place, his 50th. We walked in, we were met by her boss and wife, Peter and Katie.There were about 30 people there, some drinks, good food, more drinks, dancing, I went looking for my wife, I couldn't find her, I asked Katie, she looked at me and said I think she is giving Peter his birthday present., I looked at her, follow me, I did, she took me upstairs to an ensuite, locked the door and then slowly opened another door which looked into a connecting bedroom. My wife was on the bed on her knees, Peter slowly fucking her pussy, she closed the door, looked at me, you didn't know, no, you did, yes, we have an open marriage, he told me about her. Peter is greek, he told me she has a wonderful arse, I am sure if we watch he will arse fuck her, it is his favourite. She slowly opened the door, his cock slowly in and out of her pussy, my cock tingling , he reached over and picked up a tube, squirting some onto her anal opening, then working it in with his thumb. My wife and I had anal sex but she was always reluctant, I watched as she lay flat on her stomach, he knelt over her and slowly pushed his cock into her arse until he was deep inside and then she opened her legs wide and as he fucked in and out of her arse, her pussy opened and closed. To my shame, my cock was hard as his cock slid in and out of her arse, I felt Katies hand on my trousers, undoing the zip, my cock sprang free, her hand stroking me, Peter fucking faster now, my wife moaning, pushing her arse up to meet his thrusts, Katies warm mouth around my cock, Peter filling her, my wife moaning, thats it, give it to me, fill my arse as my cumm shot into Katies mouth, intense, as Katie relieved me of my cumm. Peter moved off her,i decided i had better go, just in case they came into the ensuite. Peter came down first, then my wife. We went home, I didn't say anything, but Katie told Peter, Peter told my wife and we visit them and they come around to our place, at first it was awkward but Katies mouth and hot pussy made it easier to accept Peters cock in my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Good Story

I have always dreamed about doing something like this.To bad most women don't think the way men do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

The first part of your story sound just like my wife and I. We were in Japan, when he went to a sex club. My wife,Karen, turned out the hit of the night. For Japanese men to get to fuck a light brown Chicana, with a full bush, bubble butt, and 36D's, on a 5'2" frame. Karen took 10 men while I watched. Hot!!! Keep this type story coming!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous