All Comments on 'Nrlynkdbabes BBQ Adventure 2'

by Nrlynkdbabe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Sassy SusanSassy Susanover 15 years ago
Licking Luscious Labia

Naughty Nikki strikes again. What a wonderful wicked wench you are. I love it and you. And as you might notice, I am fond of alliteration, too.

I wondered if you would post this in all it's sexy lewdness. In fact, before you did this I wondered if you would make such a significant change in your exhibitionist style. I know it took a lot for you to break with your norm and let your audience have their way with your body as you and they did. My congratulations for sharing this with everyone. Just another form of exhibition, huh?

My thanks, too, for accepting my dare and playing it out so well. Ed and Jenna both said you do not accept dares, ever, so I am doubly thankful that you accepted mine. Thanks also for all the naughty chatter we shared. I always have to sit on a towel when I talk with you.

Well done, you slutty cunt, from your succulent sister,

Boss Cunt Susan

qarlcueqarlcueabout 14 years ago
Thanks! An Entertaining Turn On!

Hi Nikki,

Your tales are so sexy and fun to read. Thanks for sharing and giving insight about your need to touch yourself during breaks as you write.

Nice job!

-Carl

eurowritereurowriterover 8 years ago

For those who cannot resist being naked outdoors, this story resonates. In Europe, nudity is no big deal. If someone sees you they don't freak out. I admire Nikki's boldness and insistence on no emergency clothing or Plan B.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous