All Comments on 'Wife and Husband's Big Fantasy'

by SnowyFrost

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
????????

SLUT,SKANK,WHORE. Pathetic story about pathetic people doing really stupid things.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
He might be in trouble

His wife might crave the big cock of her lover. What would be nice is for the big cock lover just use Jim's wife as a cheap whore. Fuck her in all of her holes and then tell her how much he thinks that she is a slut whore. He just shows up any time he wants and fucks her ragged, like when her Mom and Dad was visiting.Thanks ....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
If I Wasn't Man Enough

For my wife, we wouldn't be married. Stupid story, like saying I need some strange pussy cause your tits arn't big enough, if your not happy than leave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story!

Reminds me of the first time I saw my wife impaled on a huge cock. She loved it so much I just could not deny her the pleasure of a well hung stud after that.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

I love stories about a wife going bananas over a big, thick cock that belongs to someone other than her husband. It's like an all out mission to enjoy something that is straight out of deep fantasy. You have done well to develop a nice lead-in with her deciding to go for it because this might be her only chance. Nice discovery scene with her feeling the big cock thru his pants. Keep it up! Fuck those assholes who spend all their time blasting someone"s hard work just because it doesn't ring their bell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why would any normal husband let this happen?

Divorce is the only kind way of ending this farce of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
poor

story and wrong title and dead marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Big as Texas!

Hope Jim gets to lick her clit again as she is splooged. That is, if there is a part 2. "Less of a man" and "cheap whore" are subjective value judgments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ignore the haters

anyone that publishes here puts themselves out heart and soul. Even if it is not real it is a look behind the curtain into their fantasies. I see lots of folks that have nothing better to do than slag on others. Whats the point? If you don't have any constructive criticism on the story... fuck off. I see moralizing red-neck psuedo religious Dr. Phil wannabees. Publish your own stuff or move on if you don't like it.

To the author... this is a great effort! I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic Story

Loved the story, the exact right mix of detail lead in and action, I think this is the hottest story i have read on here for ages (and I read lots of them!) good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Big Head

Nice story, we can't all have huge cocks. So you should let her get streched out and deep fucked. Whats the problem let her get drilled once in awhile. You can't wear it out. Love to watch my wife get ripped apart, one a year.

WoodSmithGuyWoodSmithGuyalmost 10 years ago
Great story

This is the first husband/wife story I've read on here and i did enjoy it. Just think it ended a bit too abrupt, so how about a continuation? I'm certainly looking forward to it. :)

My wife and i always have the same fantasies, but its just such a huge risk.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
My Asian wife likes big cocks too!

Great read and well-told story of lust for a big cock. I love reading these types of story, more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My Petite Wife

I never could believe it. I was peeking through our window to see my Julie in all fours taking the biggest cock I had ever seen. It hanged almost to his knees and when he put his huge head in my Julie's small pussy, I thought he would tear her up, but what I heard was my wife moaning as she took inch after inch until his huge balls were meshed with her stretched, swollen pussy lips. He fucked her and she cried all the while from the pain he caused her, but she took his brutal fucking until he emptied a huge load deep in her.

He left her completely exhausted; she couldn't move until I got to her and cleaned her up with my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Never understood that choice!

In her pussy or on her face? Seriously, why would a guy choose to cream her face when there is a perfectly good pussy just aching for it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just Talking

My Asian wife always cums when I tell her there are two throbbing cocks waiting to please her. The second I say he's rubbing his cock on mine, can't wait to unload in her hairy pussy and is cumming right now. . .she cums.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
If

If this is this author's heart and soul on display with this story, then he has very little of either. This is nothing more than a common cuck and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some really insecure guys

lurking in the Loving Wives category.

Fucking a man who is not my SO is not my fantasy, but I appreciate the detail and buildup this story has. The implication is supposed to be that Jim and Stacey’s love and marriage is stable enough to survive this, but, obviously, it’s probably more comfortable and healthy as a fantasy/story, which is why I’m glad you wrote it. Though swingers are a thing, so I guess it works in reality, too.

Anyway I like this story.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. Straight forward couple with secret fantasies; she is size-curious and he wants to watch her have sex with another man.

Only potential problems, stud has a partner and the wife is very attracted to the stud.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous