All Comments on 'Female Sexual Response: Subject 341'

by kianareeves

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
ann_8280ann_8280about 15 years ago
WOW!!

So far i have read all of this series and i love everyone. i happened to catch you puting this new one on here so i thought i would read it now. this series is soo good . keep up the good work!!!!!

BluegrayBluegrayalmost 15 years ago
loved the series

I really enjoyed the entire series. It is fun to read something with imagination. You have dreamed up a wonderful fantasy world, it may be improbable but isn't that the reason we come here to read?

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great series!

Wow!

I just wanted to thank you for this great series!

Makes me want to have such a studie near me *g*

I hope there will be a fifth part!

escriterraescriterraover 14 years ago
Lovely, arousing, erotic for many reasons

Oh, we literoticites owe you a debt of gratitute, not only for posting this inventive, delicious series of stories, but also for the equally arousing self-revelation that your writing is shared with your husband. What a lucky man! A husband with a wife who exposes her fantasies as well as her body to him should count his blessings and encorage her literary voyages of delight as a way to help him learn how to arouse her and then to take her to even more intense heights of shared sexual pleasure. The mind trip of fantasy is as sure a route to erotic delight as the various technological devices your protagonist endures. We readers can only hope that your fortunate hubby continues to reap the rewards of having such a wonderful fantasist to launch shared erotic delights between the two of you and that we benefit from the eventual posting here of those delectable tales.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 14 years ago
Wow!

Creative, powerful and sooooo HOT!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Love the the storyline, love the descriptive sex, love the pacing. You're doing really good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wonderful writing...

Thank you for a fantastic story in continuity, character development, story build up and, of course, down right fabulous eroticism!! A wonderful piece that kept me with you the whole way. I only wish I could write half as well.. Keep it up and give us all something more to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Shows great depth and understanding!

This was an excellant story drawing some great conclusions. Yes, the sex was great and the writing was awesome but there was, I think, a much deeper level to this story than what meets the eye!

I have been reading Literotica stories for several years but this is the first time I have felt compelled to comment.

Fantastic!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story and a sequel wouldn't be put down I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Spectacular!!

I absolutely LOVE your writing style & your imagination!

Thank You so much for sharing your skills (on many levels)!

TonyBCaTonyBCaover 12 years ago
You have me twitching on the very verge of orgasmic bliss...

Please continue this fabulous story!...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Totally Hot!

I just finished reading all four stories and they were great. I want more, now. Can't you add more stories? Each was great, but especially the fourth one. I loved reading about her being tied down and pleasuring all those women while filled with the machine. Man do I ever want one of those machines! Do they really exist? I can imagine they would sell very well on any of these sites!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too bad there is no more

From the moment I read the first story in this series I dreaded when I would finish it and there would be no more. Sadly, that time has now come. It was a wonderfully imaginative, well written and oh-so-hot ride though. I have to say I felt like the best one was 334 and the weakest one was 337. But even that one which I call the weakest was still undeniably sexy. This one was kind of in the middle. I really thank you for putting this delicious fantasy in my head. It will be put to good use. It already has :)

Oh and I've read more than a few comments asking if the device was real lol. Wouldn't that be great? Well, I can tell you that it's not. Not yet anyway. Technology wise we aren't too far off I imagine though. Can't wait for that day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Marvelous

But i liked more the style of the first story - the girl was willing. this time she didn't seem natural and that pleased

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 11 years ago
Very good work!

I read all 4 parts, and of course this being "Literotica", generally the reason we all come here is for the "erotica" part of that, but for some of us, it is such a treat when the "Lit" part of that is delivered too. And you delivered it. Beautifully.

There is such a variation in the quality of the writing. So very much of it is just "the old in-out" but when it is well told, it makes it so much more titillating. There are a few others that do well with that too, but you are one of the few.

I see it has been 4 years since you had a story on here, and maybe you won't even see this, and no longer write this type of story. But I'll take a chance you might visit this site just to see if your stories still get any love! They do, and they deserve it!

One very small point, is you had a girl laying "prone." But you meant on her back. Prone is laying on the stomach; "supine" is on the back. Sorry! But true!

In the last story, which was a great story, I thought you rushed the love affair with Wes. She had barely gotten past the single episode with the girls, and had one time with Delia. And at the very end, when you allude to a possible threesome, I am sure that would mean Delia. I think it would have been better if you had developed a relationship there, maybe as a whole separate chapter, where she comes to terms with her love for Delia, and has an affair with her. For one thing, it would be very sexy! Then, she could run into Wes, evolve a sexual relationship with him, and love, too, but maybe some delay on the love. And then realize that you can love more than one person, and of more than one sex. That "Lesbian" is just a word, and not really meaningful in her case. And then describe how the threesome started, and how it evolved. That would have been something I, for one, would have really liked to see.

Finally, I think even without the above, a fifth chapter, in which you describe how each of the four women dealt with the situation and how it ultimately resolved, or didn't resolve for each of them would have been a graceful close and delivered clarity. Some description of what, if anything, happened to Dr. Matthias would have been good too. Didn't ANYBODY ever fuck him? Was he some kind of eunuch? LOL!!

I hope I see you again on here. Plus with that wonderful imagination I am sure you are a very sexy woman, and I wish you well.

leibeleibeabout 9 years ago
wow

I love your writing, the detail is just right, perfect. It's as I see in my head. You touch on so many 'tags', like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get. 😍 beautiful xxx

asianToyasianToyalmost 9 years ago
Shoot!

I wish you had continued with this series. So good, so hot.

Ah well, all good things must end.

asianToy

sonjajadesonjajadeabout 8 years ago
fantastic

these four stories are just amazing. thank you for sharing them

Posy_ChurchgatePosy_Churchgateover 7 years ago
Fabulous!

This one and the first one of the series are my favourites but all are excellent. Well written.

playtime999playtime999over 7 years ago
terrific

set of stories; they really do learn about their sexuality and the importance of love, at least in the last one. and the erotic quality is a 10 for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
it was good but i couldn't stop thinking about this

like delia smith ayyyyyyyy

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 7 years ago
fabulous series

Thank you for this amazing series! It is tremendously hot and very well written. It is obvious that you have put some serious thought into exploring the nature of sexuality and of self discovery. Dr Matthias is a masterstroke, the lynchpin of the series whose wisdom on the matter gives ceredibility to the scenarios and makes sense of what the students are subjected to.

Exposure, humiliation, pain can all make for a heightened sexual experience - I find it easy to relate to what happened to #341, and that makes it my own favourite. I dream it could be me!

storytymestorytymealmost 7 years ago
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

As some one mentioned already, I love your style of writing. This was a fantastic series of stories. You are a great story teller and your knowledge of human wants and sexual needs, including exploration and being free to be who you are is wonderful. I would swear you are a doctor or a psychologist. I loved each individual story and how you tackled different aspects with each one instead of a continuity from one story to the next. Thank you again!

availableslave2uavailableslave2uover 6 years ago
Amazing!

What a fabulous series! I loved where it took us, making me daydream, fantasize, yearn. I was wet and throbbing, winding up playing with myself and orgasming picturing it all. Thank you for sharing, I greedily wish there were more.

StridernorthStridernorthover 6 years ago
Excellent more please!

This is an excellent series. Surely Dr. Mathis needs to continue his work. Please write about it!

rodryder44rodryder44over 6 years ago
Sexual response

Is a happy ending allowed in this genre?

pervopervoabout 6 years ago
Great conclusion

This story sequence kept me riveted. There is nothing to complain about except that it ended.

The description of her initial sexual explorations with her young boyfriend was beautiful and highly erotic. It brought back some great memories. It's a shame that everyone can't experience such positive early experiencess.

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

They need a way to follow stories and authors. So that we can get updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Superb! What a sexy idea. And the sex is described really week. Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Particularly well done!!

Erotic fiction is one of my preferred genres and I’ve read a lot over the years. The quality has ranged from abysmal to sublime and meanwhile the descriptions of sex ranged from “the writer has obviously never touched another person” to the second coming of Casanova.” I’m a hetero male that appreciates a well-written, yet graphic, story about sex. These fit that bill exactly. Really, really well done!!

LargoKittLargoKittover 2 years ago

Here's a puzzle: If you call a woman a slut or a tramp or such I suppose it means that she likes sex "too much". Ironically, most men like women who like sex. But people call a woman a whore to mean the same thing, but whores perform sex as a job and though they may pretend to be all hot for you they probably could care less. Be fast and spend lots of money. But men and women fantasize about experienced lovers and yet insist that mates love them exclusively. And so it goes as Kurt Vonnegut would say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about doing one when the woman get gangbanged, by the staff or the sex machines/androids going crazy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series, very unique perspective, so enjoyable!

RixGr8RixGr812 months ago

The engineer in me wonders how these devices are charged.

The romantic want to see the threesome develop into reality.

The horny me wants her to attack the doctor with the nurses help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good series - would love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous