All Comments on 'Seven Days Ch. 09'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
grrr

I hate Marsh!!! I can't express my loathing enough. I wonder whom Sonny is seeing, I hope it isn't Amber. That would be gross. I'm happy Vic and her mom reunited, or should I say that her mom grew some balls and a brain. I'm so happy there's gonna be a chpt 10!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Man.....

As always, great job. No words left to say.... *wiping a tear away*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great Read!!!

Keep up the great work! I'm really enjoying how you let things turned out, it's realistic and very exciting to read!

DeeZaster360DeeZaster360about 15 years ago
That was..

INTENSE!! I love it!! Your an incredible writer. Can't wait for chapter 10!!

punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
wow....

omg, that was intense!! i'm glad nic and vicky got back together and married with a baby to boot....this freaking cop is getting on my nerves...i hope they find out he is on vacations and sue him for harassment or something...jeez the nerve of some people...boy you know how to end a story i tell you that...i can't wait for the final chapter! this was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not so intense

Heya soular, love ur stories but this one was not so intense,quite predictable actually. Your first few chapters made me tear but this chapter, not so though. Anywayz im still eager to read the next chapter! Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GOOD JOB!

THANK YOU!WHAT A GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
the best

soular. you are the best. i love your stories. I can't wait for the next addition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another Outstanding Chapter!!!

Wow! Once again you delivered, Soular! I read this chapter loving the deep emotions and love that Nic and Victoria have for one another. I was also on the edge of my seat due to the drama and foreboding that you were able to portray through your outstanding writing ability. I kept waiting for something to go wrong in their pursuit of happiness. Power to Nic for making the big change because of his love and devotion to Victoria. Kudos to Victoria for showing strength in facing her parents. I hope that this Marsh character does not ruin their lives now that they are establishing a life together. I am looking forward to chapter 10. Thank you for sharing your writing talent!

jennaheartjennaheartabout 15 years ago
Oh man

Hot damn girl! I love your stories, and how you write, and every chapter is better than the last, I swear it. But girl...you are KILLING me with the waiting! I know you have a life, but I do pray your life doesnt get in the way of you delivering this "last" chapter soon!

The suspence is killing me!!!

mysticfox19mysticfox19about 15 years ago
If ratings went higher...

I would rate this a 500+ because this chapter was AMAZING!! I woke up and started reading it, and was late to work b/c of it, and came home and immediately started reading it again. This is such a great story and I'm glad they got married and Victoria & her mom stood up that douchebag of a man called their husband/father. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Oh my hot damn!!!

mekakymekakyabout 15 years ago
Awesome

love it, so glad that her mom has come around!

nic and victoria married and having a baby :)

that damn det. is gettin on my last nerve, he needs to be dealt with quick!

can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
SOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is girl you did you thing with this story. Please update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You never fail to amaze me...

As always, great chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome

Loved it and all I can say is I'm glad it isn't over yet. Looking forward to chapter 10.

bellanoirbellanoirabout 15 years ago
Simply fantastic!

You just don't know how happy I was when I saw there were 7 parts! I jumped up and did a JIG in my living room I was that excited! Girl you don't disappoint loved it can't wait for more. If you ever decide to publish your stuff I will serious be a supporter! Great story!

musecuesmusecuesabout 15 years ago
Great work!

Your chapters are always great to read but you took so long to post this one up so I had to re-read the previous chapter to remind myself some of the characters. But still! I enjoyed this chapter and am glad that you're going to have another one!

Hope you'll have ideas for a new story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG!!!

I have waited a long time for chapter 9 and you did not disappoint me.

This is really really hot. You really have a gift and you are soooo romantic.

I like the aquarium. I don't know if it exist but it does.... i would love to go there.

Congrats and keep on writing. I hope that we will not wait for a long time for chapter 10. :)

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusabout 15 years ago
Oh lordie, this is soo goood!!

Thank you!!!! we all hoped and prayed that there was going to be a chapter ten!! This is sooo good, I just cant wait!! Keep up the wonderful awesome work!!!!

shyafrochicshyafrochicabout 15 years ago
Your awesome with life!!!

Thank you thank you thank you. I have been waiting on pins and needles for this next chapter, and it was absolutely wonderful( like everything). Your awesome with life and I can't wait for the next chapter!

michchick98michchick98about 15 years ago
Long, but worth it...

I can say that I've never actually read a chapter this long all the way through in one sitting before. Aside from the fact that this is a fascinating story, you grabbed me from the beginning of this chapter and I had to keep reading. I hope the wait for chapter 10 isn't too long. Excellent work as always.

SmartyBluPantsSmartyBluPantsabout 15 years ago
YES

I was like a addict waiting for your next submission and than BAM its here and you did not dissapoint THANKYOU, THANKYOU,THANKYOU "bows" you are amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bravo!

Once again I take my hat off to you for the submission of one of THE best stories I have read here on Literotica. Your ability to draw the reader so far in that they feel that they are actually apart of the story, feeling all the emotions that the characters are feeling is amazing! I am always excited to read stuff from you and I am anxiously awaiting chapter ten and any other stories you have up your very talented sleeve.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

That was a great Chapter that you wrote. I like the way he developed the characters of Nick and Victoria throughout the series. It is nice to see the Victoria finally get the house and the life that she deserved with Nick. It was nice the way you developed the character line of Nick getting out of the business and becoming an upstanding citizen. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you so very much for this chapter and I can't wait to read more.

AccentsNTattosAccentsNTattosabout 15 years ago
All those in favor

I think we should vote Det. Marsh off the island! He is the weakest link. Good-bye! LOL This is one of my favorite stories! Glad there's a chapter 10! Can't wait. Soular, love you girl!

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Holy Crap!!!

Ok! You are very much forgiven for making us wait so long. That was so freaking awesome!! I can't believe he just walked away from it all like that. Oh my goodness!! Your writing continues to be so realistic that it's just freaky. I'm so happy that they are starting a family and that he handled the news the way he did instead of being indifferent about it. Once again excellent job. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a Chapter

Wow, what a chapter. How exciting, everything was just right. I cannot believe that Det. Marsh and his obsession with Nic. That guy just needs to move along already. Soular, you hit it out of the park again, you are an excellent writer. I so loved the part when Nice told Victoria:

"For whatever reason, our bodies crossed paths, and in those special moments, I lost my heart to you. And I'm sure I'll never get it back. But as long as I can hold you close..." Nic stated, tilting her head up toward him, as she slowly opened her eyes, "...then you can keep it.

That was just perfect. What a guy. I know something is around the corner but hopefully Nic will handle it.

mermaidmelodymermaidmelodyabout 15 years ago
Great chapter!

Utterly wonderful reading and definitely worth the long wait too! Although i'd like to note that part 2 of this chapter only shows half of the story page (on my screen) so there's a big jump connecting what happened when going to part 3. Am I the only one having that problem?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!!

And...another great chapter! I just loved how Nic was willing to walk away from his "business" for Victoria and this new start to their lives, together. The aquarium was a beautiful touch and definitely someone as down to earth as Vicky, would choose. They are wonderful as a couple and now, a family...baby makes three. All we need is for Det Marsh to disappear. Ha! Can't wait for the next chapter, Soular. SZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YOU ARE PHUCKING HOTT!!!

OMFG!! I just love your stories!! It has come to the point where I even have my sisters' hooked! Keep doing your thing girl and I WILL surely continue the reading!

fluerfluerabout 15 years ago
STUNNED INTO SILENCE

THIS STORY IS STEEPED IN DRAMA. I NEVER KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. I KEEP HOPING VICTORIA AND HER FATHER WILL MAKE AMENDS. I WONDER IF VICTORIA'S FATHER ANGER IS REALLY TOWARDS HIMSELF. DOES HE FEEL LIKE A FAILURE FOR NOT PROVIDING FOR HIS FAMILY? DOES HE RESENT VIC'S DRIVE TO BETTER HERSELF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!!!!! :D

U R absolutely amazing!!! Just....AMAZING!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

I found you on the sweetest taboo. i can't stop reading. i just love the story so far. i have to read the next one

eroticanewbieeroticanewbieabout 15 years ago
totally worth the wait

Soular - you have out done yourself yet again. This was arguably my favorite chapter. I have no doubt that you will top even this one for your finale. I know people will probably hate me for saying this but if taking your time produces this, take as long as needed for the final chapter. I'll just keep rereading from the beginning to pass the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Luv it

Great story

KatLadyKatLadyabout 15 years ago
Does anyone else besides me want to kick . . .

Detective Marsh's ass? He so pisses me off. This is one of several times in the story that I wished that Victoria wasn't so innocent. She was well within her rights to kick his ass out of her hotel room the first time he came to visit and when he forced himself into my house? Oh hell no! I would've been on the phone to Nic instantly. GREAT chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Damn!

Soular, you've done it again! This chapter was definitely worth the wait! Brava!

mrsjdforcemrsjdforceabout 15 years ago
Great Great Chapter

I only have one request, just a little small one. PLEASE GIVE VICTORIA A BACK BONE. It's time for her to have that kick ass sprite like her husband. This chapter was awesome though. I love this story, please don't make us wait to long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

I'm speechless! I don't even know what to say lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome, but...

A.) This chapter was so SWEET! Keep writing!

B.) Please be sure that you don't dumb Victoria down too much. There really is a difference between naive and idioic; she was coming dangerously close to the latter during her interactions with Detective Marsh. Any good gangster would have coached his woman on how to handle nosy cops by now - especially after so any run-ins...

tenstensabout 15 years ago
Great job!

Few writers can keep as story legit and alive after the marriage, house and baby. I guess the pressure is kind of on for Chapter Ten, right? I'm sure you'll come through. Great job on a really fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So hot!!!

yay.. I have been waiting on this for a while. i love your stories and the way they progress... please let them stay together... and the sex is soooooooooo HOT!!!

IndianChocolateIndianChocolateabout 15 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

I am floored...Just completely speechless...Victoria should have kicked Marsh's ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot damn...

Another chapter?! :-o Lol That was a wait and a half but the length of this chapter made up for it! Keep up the superb work! Cant wait for the grand finale... Cat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic!

I absolutely love this story! Last night I stayed us so late reading chapters 1-7 and woke up this morning to read the rest! Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!!

This series is absolutely fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!....IT WAS WONDERFUL!!

I LOVED the UPDATE!!! THANK YOU! It was long and well-written. Thank you! Thank you! (I hate short Updates). But question,....why aren't you publishing your stories??? Both of your stories are just GREATTTTT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
THANK YOU!!!

I so just love this story!!

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH! Now I have to wait again -- at least I know it will be worth it!! :-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful job

Beautifully woven tale.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 15 years ago
You're a star!

Love it. Well worth the wait. So excited to see there's a chapter 10. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
THE BEST!!!

Yipeee!!! Luv does conquer all. I luv, luv, luv this couple. I'm glad Nic realized that Victoria was worth going straight and legit for. Marsh is too fixated on Nic. I was wondering about the jurisdiction thing as he said it. What a creep. There is a three way tie for creep of the year between March, Sonny, and Vicky's father.

Soular, you have another super hit on your hands. I'm keeping my fingers cross that with a bit more drama, lots of hot sex, and maybe a reunion of the mothers in sunny CA, we'll get a happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I'm so excited, & I just can't hide it!!

I could hardly contain my excitement at the length of this chapter & after completely devouring it then re-reading it TWICE!! I can honestly say that for now, I am content (sigh). This is an amazing story & I especially love the hospital scene where she confronts her father IN YO FACE OLD MAN!! You ROCK Soular!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG!

i LOVE ur stories!! THANK U for the new chapter! Can't wait for the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
outstanding

well written and one of the most entertaining stories of any kind i have read. plz continue soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent

Can't wait to see what you come up with for the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love Nic & Victoria!

Hi Soular - I really love this story and I'll be so sorry to see it end. I hope we can at least get to meet the baby! I know that sounds crazy but I'm hooked! I hope you write a full-length novel someday. Your free stories are better than a lot of what's being sold. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

fantastic

soular this is what I imagine nic to look like. do you agree?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qigR_L04Hu0&feature=related

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!

That was fantastic!! im really going to miss this story when it ends!!:( .... but then again .. i cant wait 4 the next chapter!! :D

Laxmy.

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvierabout 15 years ago
What an update!

Thank you! I can imagine the amount of effort and energy you poured into this installment for us readers. I can't add more to what's already been said before, other than to say get cracking on the finale!

grunabonagrunabonaabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

Yes, I think this chapter and this story are wonderful, but I also think it's wonderful that so many people have taken the time to vote and comment the way you have with each and every installment. You have no idea how much your encouragement has meant to soular on both of her stories. I think she enjoys reading your comments almost as much as you enjoy her excellent writing.

I'm really proud of soular, but I'm kind of proud of her fans, also. Just thought I'd let you know.

lexiegblexiegbabout 15 years ago
wonderful.... as always!

you have such a talent! thanks for taking the time to write and share with us... your addicted fans. ok, so maybe i'm a greedy addicted fan; even after this wondefully long chapter, i'm still eagerly awaiting the next installment.

farrahkellifarrahkelliabout 15 years ago
HOT DAYUMMMM!!!!

This story is the shizznit!!!! I have read this story about 4 times, and every time it gets better. How? I don't even know. I just love it, I had to admit I was shocked it was Eddie, but i know Amber wasn't smart or stupid enough to phuck with Nic, and the way you got rid of him was phuckin unbeliveable!! Do you write screenplays, if you dont you really should. Now i have a feeling that the mom even though she reunited with Vicky she got bugged by the cop who came to visit. It just seems possible. But you are the story writer. Excellent job i love this story and Damn Dress. If you decide to take a break (please dont) after this story than we all will have to suffer until you return. Thanks again for the drama and love. When Nic said " I thought this was my pussy and my heart',i damn near fell out my seat, how hot and loving is that shit. Phucking love it!!! Dont stop girl....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I've Read them ALL and LOVE THEM ALL

Your stories are so well written i've enjoyed every chapter thankyou so much and i'll be awaiting that update whenever u can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Highly recommended

As with your other work, this story blows my mind! Completely & utterly enthralling read. Gracias Soular!

FatalCharmFatalCharmabout 15 years ago
I love you!!

You have no idea how much your writing inspires me to sit at my computer and type to my heart's desire. I love Nic and Victoria and I'm so happy about the baby. I almost died [a very happy death] when they got married. Please don't ever stop writing.

~Taryn a.k.a. FatalCharm

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904about 15 years ago
I can't believe that I am just reading this!!

Excellent!! I couldn't be happier with this story. Your talent never ceases to amaze me.

Melis87Melis87about 15 years ago
Quality Quality Quality!! Wow!!

Someone should be publishing your novellas! I've been reading other people's literotica stories while laughing at the bizarreness of some of them, but you my friend, have a quality to your stories. It reads like an edgy Harlequin Romance, in a good way! Wow!!!

Hope to read many more chapters involvine Nic and Victoria. keep up the good work Soular!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You touched my heart!

You tell a story so clearly that its just amazing! I mean I swear I could almost smell Nics cologne, and feel Victorias love for this man. Jeez that was the most amazing story, it really pulled me in. I cant wait for the next chap even though I dont want it to end. I laughed, cried, cursed.... you truly have a gift and should be proud. JG must be a helluva inspiration...lol

a_fabulous_1mana_fabulous_1manabout 15 years ago
Stories like this are why I love Literotica

This FREE story is just one of the many here on this site that are infinitely better than most of the e-stories you have to purchase on erotica publishers sites.

I can't wait to read the conclusion of this story. Or not. You can keep it going for as long as you feel these characters have something to share with the rest of the world.

Thank you for your words.

zfammezfammeabout 15 years ago
5

i enjoyed "damn dress" as much as this one. as usual, i always fall in love with your characters. keep writing! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oh yeah

I've just re-read this whole series while waiting for the next chapter, you are truly talented, thank-you for sharing your stories with us.

LatchkeyLatchkeyalmost 14 years ago
This is definitely my favorite of your stories...

The way you capture emotion and build to climactic scenes with your writing creates such a vivid aesthetic which is truly amazing.

I have to say that I could have done without Victoria's parents. Both of them make me sick, I don't get them. They had such a dutiful daughter, and even if the father was an abusive tyrant, the mother really had no sense either. I would have liked to understand them more. They really had no use for me.

I guess you have to make some choices in character development as this is not a novel, and is mainly about Victoria and Nick, but I wish I could relate to the parents a little more.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Sweet

Loved the drama, death, the sweeping off the feet. The scene with Eddie was a good twist, I actually thought that it was Jimmy at first-they are the closest. I can't wait for Amber, Det. Marsh to get the end of the deal.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 12 years ago
snot-nosed kid from the fbi?

pls don't tell me its antonio :(

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
Or maybe Antonio's his dead brother Bobby's kid?

Ya think? Dun duh duuuuuun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not possible

Bobby was only a year younger than Nic. Making him at this point in the story 31 or 32 (had he lived). Antonio states earlier in the story that he is 25. Don't think Nic's brother fathered a child at the age of 6 : /

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Correct, Anon

It's not possible for Antonio to be Bobby's son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Someone is copying your story

I just came across this. They totaling copying your work.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/304041/23/opposites-attract-bigbang-gdragon-kwonjiyong-ygfamily-ambw-ofc-interacial/18

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria was already pregnant!

It's so funny Soular, how you stated that Victoria and Nic were surprised at how early the pregnancy occurred; but actually, she had to be pregnant already. If I remember right, those tests and the OBYGYN can verify a woman's pregnancy at 6 weeks, not less...

If I'm wrong, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
actually

Obgyn test can verify as early as 3weeks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too many "damns"

It gets tiring reading them and I don't find it erotic or sexy. Really wish authors of I/R romances/erotica would use a wider vocab. Sooooo annoying!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic!!

LOVING this series! Its hot, mysterious, passionate! The characters stay themselves and not swapping or changing is spot on! My those hot scenes get me going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

The story is so great, I even have to go back and read it all to continue. I'm sure you must've ended the story but everyone needs to see your talent. You make things so real, I wonder if this could happen to me and I could be a character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
again and again

I think I've read this story more than ten times. it doesn't get old, have you published this? If so, where can I purchase the book. Awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!

I hate Marsh so much! I wish he would just disappear. I wanted so bad for him to just be a throwaway character. I'm sick of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just so good. Great freaking job. I thought this was the last chapter now I'm sad because I'm stuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3053 Followers
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES