All Comments on 'Back to Black Two, Make That Three'

by Innocent2

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
tastesgreattastesgreatabout 15 years ago
WHY?

do they stay together? This is not a marriage. She's a cheating slut and he's a fucking wimp to put up with her BS. Where's the love here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
some real story to tell

my grand-mother got pregnant with my mother during world war 2 and it happend when my grandfather was at a weekend leave or at least close enough. I was blond like my mother perfectly white and everybody whas happy. when I turned 27 I met my husband and 2 years later we were married and I already pregnant with our first kid. The day I gave birth to our daughter Ann my hole world turned upside down. She was black with nice curly black hair. My husband left the hospital the second he saw the colour. he did not adress one single word to me. and I sat there not understanding anything at all. the nurses made disgusting faces and I was completly shocked. I never saw my husband nor could I reach him the next couple days, also my parents were really upset with me. I cried a lot and was just stammering that I did not cheat on my husband. Some month later at home, at my parents home because he would not see me anymore, we were alltoghether sitting in my parents livingroom my grandma came to visit. grandfather had died a couple years ago, so she came alone. My divorce was just about 2 month away from being valid when she finally started to tell her story. She explained that she had an affair in 1945 with an US-GI, a black guy and was very happy that my mom was blond and white. You know how difficult that was to explain my husband. In the end I got lucky and after DNA-test he accepted to be the father of a black girl. So reading this story makes me almost vomit. you are not even aware of what you are writing and thingk it's funny. let me tell you my girl had not a lot of fun, me neither. my husband was not sure to have more kids, what if they would turn out black too? so seeing somebody write about this and having a sexual kick out of it not even having the slightest idea of what he is carelessly talking makes me angry. the problem is even my children or the children of my children will have the same problem. they will never know what's going to happen.

reader38reader38about 15 years ago
Re: Some real story to tell

I read your entry and why I agree this story is vulgar, I wonder about the relationship you have with your daughter. Does she sense some kind of underlying revulsion from her parents? While I can understand your husband initial apprehension, I don't understand why you would be afraid to have more children. They are beautiful miracles of God,and I detect some mild disgust/fear of having kids with dark skin. Skin color is just an allele on a chromosome. To give birth to a healthy human being who loves you is a blessing. You didn't birth an alien!

Check out a documentary called "Skin".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Seeking Attention & Male Humiliation

The black bastard baby killed the story before it had any chance.<P>

It just shows that sicker can't be better except to a sick cuckster into watching cocks and male disrespect.<P>

So that excites you eh writers. You write for so very few its really a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My white wife fucks black men, I encourage her.

Great story. It is good for a white wife to fuck black men. My wife fucked black men before I met her. Her single mom also fucked black men. We have four daughters, three of them fuck black men without their husband's knowledge. I enjoy watching my wife suck and fuck black men. Our oldest daughter and my wife go on dates together with black men and fuck. I cannot think of not allowing my wife to fuck black men. She is happiest when she has a steady black lover. My wife is a black man's whore and so is our oldest daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Will the twat below change the record it is stuck

He spouts endlessly about how his whole fucked up family fuck black men and he probably gets fucked up the ass by black men he probably sucks off black men as well. So to really the whole fucked up family are slaves to black me. SO FUCKING WHAT? I would not be proud of that comment. I wouldn't be able to show my face in public. So stop talking shit about your abnormal sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You Are All Sck

It's the 21st century. We have a black President. I was 19 when I gave birth to my first child. She was interracial. I had dated a black guy in college and decided to have the baby because all life is a gift. Today, she is a bright, athletic young adult. While some people stared and asked questions about her dad, the men I did date and the one I married were very understanding and respected both of us. Only small people see skin color first. Ann may truely enjoy being with Edward and she may be experimenting with her sexuality. Don't be harsh because her hubby likes seeing her with others. It's her decision to fuck others. I'm glad my oldest daughter was born.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Disclaimer

Well, this story is definitely not for me...being a black female who prefers her IR stories the other way around...hot black girl, sexy white guy. BUT, I do have to say that the authors of this story did add a disclaimer, so it seems to me that most of you who responded are probably white males who hate this sort of thing(understandably)...so why did you read it? Not being sarcastic, just wondering since this was attached to it:

Disclaimer: This story contains adult content and must not be viewed if you are not 18 years of age or older. The story features a theme of interracial sex between a Hotwife, her girlfriend, and her black lovers. If you find this theme offensive please read no further.

But regardless, I think the story could have been written better, and don't always make the white guy SO weak. It's funny b/c I grew up around majority white people...some I dated, some were my bestfriends and I can't name a single white guy...at least in the South who acts like a pansy. But that's just from my life experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yep

what they said...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Stop whining

I don't get most of you people. The story is fantasy and fiction. Why do some people need to trash the authors story asking "where the love is" and that "it isn't a good marriage" etc... IT'S A STORY you doofis. Shit like this does happen in real life, and if it isn't for you then so be it. For others who like this sort of lifestyle, then who am I to say it's not right. To each his own. Stop trashing other peoples fantasies and worry about yourself. If you don't like certain stories, then DON'T READ THEM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no one is color blind

First for the racist, get over it and for the black girl that does white guys its your pussy give it to whom ever you want. But just like the white guys that think white women a cum sluts for black dick, black guys fell that way about you. So to lose one of you to a white guy is no big loss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wrong section.....

That's not a cheating story. You should try either interracial or slutwife

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I don't think this marriage is going to survive because Obviously the wife is cheating with this Black Fellow every chance she gets. Of course the Baby will be just the first of several black babies for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OKAY, but lacked substance and credibility! Also, there were a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, which actually, does detract from the story line!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Recycled a lot from ch 1

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous