All Comments on 'Kiss of the Vampyre Ch. 02'

by SlaveMasterUK

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yes!

Becca has nothing to offer but blood, tears, and sweat. :)

Liked it. No, loved it.

Part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lovely

I was surprised & also loved to find 2nd part of 'Kiss of the Vampyre' & looking forward for next part, loved the development

YgraineYgraineabout 15 years ago
Well crafted story!

Beautifully written with a strong storyline and well-rounded characters. I've not read anything else of yours, yet I was immediately drawn into the tale and didn't stop until I reached the end. I love the little touches you added - eating muesli, drinking milk, the cobwebs in the closet. I could clearly see the places you took them. Each girl's dilemmas also added to the "reality" you created. I look forward to reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

Ive always wanted to experiment with girls. Your story is so hot I couldn't get past each page with cumming twice. My panties are so wet and my clit is still throbing.

I wish I lived in the UK. Then you could pound my quivering wet pussy as you tell me of thier next adventures.

Id let you do anything to me ;)

Lauren

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant, Role on the Sequel

This is one of the best stories i've read on here, it combines well written sex 'scenes' with a fantastic storyline. I can't wait for a sequel to this, perhaps you could do a 1 year or 5 years on to see how they are doing? Then maybe a follow on from this so we know how the rest of her change went (growing wings, more hornyness etc.) Whatever you choose i'm sure it will be of great quality so thanks for contributing this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

please part 3 asap

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189about 13 years ago

update plz for ur fanz?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Hi there, would most enjoy to know more about Becca and Elly, and their adventures! Part 3 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You should

You should make this a regular story. Yes, there are hundreds of Vampyre stories (even after Twilight) but don't let that stop you. There is nothing new under the sun (moon?) only the changes we make to the norm. Your characters and story ideas are bold and fascinating. Who knows? You may find yourself right up there with Anne Rice who didn't receive a single visitor to her IWTV signing when it was first published. She didn't get noticed until she wrote Lestat years later! The point is, NEVER give up on something that hasn't even officially started yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

I loathe the current vampire genre but this feels so fresh and different and inspired! I love that elly is a lesbian and not a back and forth bi. I found this to be a story I could relate to and even wish for, like a true fangirl haha. Please write another installment!!!! This trumps 50 shades of grey a million times over and that hack got rich, you have to shop this story to LOGO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Don't stop now. This is interesting.

Hidden_FlameHidden_Flameover 6 years ago
Better late than never!

Fantastic continuation of a rather abrupt story. The development of the world is unique, the growth of the central characters appreciated, a well written and well paced sequel. I appreciate how the details were filled in, with care towards the budding romance and the changing. It may be another many years for a continuation, but hopefully one is in the works?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous