All Comments on 'Nikki's Blowjob Cafe'

by DetectiveWhite

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
brian358brian358about 15 years ago
Loved It!

Really hot story!

I hope you'll share more of Kristi's adventures with us!

She's great!

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeabout 15 years ago
Top One

Verrry erotic and nicely written. One just cannot stop cummmming to your stories.More of Kelly sexual exploits needed please preferably orgies/Group Sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The Way It Should Be!

I would be Nikki's best customer. This is my idea of Heaven.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadalmost 15 years ago
Great!

I loved this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome!

it was awesome!!! please write more!!!

SuZiE69SuZiE69almost 15 years ago
Great story!

Loved it! If there was a Nikki's near me I'd be a regular customer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great idea for a story.

I don't normally leave feedback, but I absolutely loved this. Simple, exciting, original and joyfully over the top! I'm hoping for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh yeah!

Well if anything, you certainly accomplished what you said you wanted to do in your biography. Your story was great and I loved it. Write more, please write more. We don't have enough satisfying oral filth on this site to keep us happy. Contributions to our smutty collection are greatly appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Please

Loved both this and your other story; as someone else said, we need more great BJ stories like this one, about young ladies with a taste for sucking and swallowing - it was extremely stiffy-inducing!

dedimmdedimmabout 14 years ago
Brilliant

That was f'ing brilliant. I luved every seedy, sloppy, wet detail. I will have to read it again. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like a famous film...

You should check out Barbara Broadcast, a classic porn film circa 1980, or perhaps you have. Many of the sex acts in it were ordered a la carte in a swank Manhattan restaurant. While their actors and actresses were hot ... especially in the kitchen ... your narrative was even lustier! Great job.

BTW, what's the address in Providence?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just wow.

Dear Lord in Heaven, I need a job here! What an amazing story! LOVED it Extremely detailed and written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If only there were such places..... The only thing I know of close to that is a glory hole and they are dirty smelly places and only rarely would you see a female in them and certainly not a classy female even then. Of course all the men don't fit that mold either... ;-)

But it's still worth going once in a while.....

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaalmost 10 years ago
the greatest

story ever told

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beulahandallenthebrit

A shame that such a place isn't real, I'd spend my salary there every month.

watcher_ukwatcher_ukalmost 8 years ago

Great Story. Reminds me of a bar I used to go to in Mayen in Germany when I was in my twenties. Opened about midday until 2 or 3 in the morning. Always plenty of girls on hand. All the way around the walls of the bar were alcoves with curtains where the girls used to sit. You would go up the bar, but a drink, wander around and choose whichever girl took your fancy and go into her alcove and close the curtain. A blow job was all they offered but they knew what they were doing. I think in those days it would cost the drink plus $25 for the girl. We used to go spend the evening there and sample3 or 4 girls each over the course of 4 or 5 hours. At the busy times, late in the evening, all 10 alcoves would be fully occupied with a few spare girls drinking with the customers in the bar area, waiting for a free space. All ages were catered for, with girls from 21 up to 60 ish. Occasionally there would be guys in there accompanied by their wives who would sit and chat while their men got blown. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't we have some gay patrons of Nikki's to enjoy the menu? I know that I would love to fellate a clean tested penis on demand, even if I had a bill. I would happily pay it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous